Aizen vs Dragonballverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
wait hear me out before you start saying anything. this is current Aizen (after his incubation period is over) going up against the DBverse, from when Goku was a kid, NOT DBZ.

can Aizen at least hold his own for a bit against Kid Goku and his early enemies?

XanatosForever
gay_rage FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wait. no expression DB?

mmm

Nope, there might actually be a discussion here. Good job, dic! eek!

Demonic Phoenix
Current Aizen is more or less, featless.

Goku turns ape and carries Aizen up a Skyscraper.
kruemelmonsteryn0

Endless Mike
Boss Rabbit turns him into a carrot

NemeBro
King Piccolo kills him with a random Ki blast.

marwash22
Aizen releases all over the DB universe.

NemeBro
No.

wakkawakkawakka
I just notice something, Aizen(post trans) technically is the strongest character in Bleach but at the same time one of the weakest(he has no feats to disprove this).

Roshi uses moon-busting kamehameha and obliterates him.

marwash22
Aizen is faster than everyone in the DB era, no one is hitting him with shit.

marwash22
Originally posted by NemeBro
No. why not?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by marwash22
Aizen is faster than everyone in the DB era, no one is hitting him with shit.

Really? Faster than everyone in the DB era?
Speed feats of Aizen post-Chrysalis stage, plox.

marwash22
Never mind, i don't want any part of this convo (spoilers and such), I'm not current on Bleach manga. I assume he's gone through some kind of downgrade if you think he wouldn't rape DB era people... consider my statements retracted.

Demonic Phoenix
Never mind, i don't want any part of this convo (spoilers and such), I'm not current on Bleach manga. I assume he's gone through some kind of downgrade if you think he wouldn't rape DB era people... consider my statements retracted.

Actually, he's had an upgrade recently, not a downgrade.

Also, if you think his standard Shinigami form is too fast for anyone in Dragon Ball...

NemeBro
Aizen is faster than everyone in the DB era, no one is hitting him with shit. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Mercenary Tao was able to move effortlessly faster than mach 14 in his first appearance, when he overtook the pillar he threw and landed on the tip of it.

Said pillar was sent flying 1,000 kilometers at speeds of mach 14.

Speed feats of Aizen please.

ImmortalIronMan
Dunno, depends on Aizen's feats.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ImmortalIronMan
Dunno, depends on Aizen's feats.

Well, we DO know that Aizen has at least two feets: a left and a right feet. big grin

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, we DO know that Aizen has at least two feets: a left and a right feet. big grin ?

Are you intentionally being unfunny?

amnesia
the Hogyoku seems to be like a cosmic cube though erm

cnorwood
aizen gets speed blitzed, ki blasted, or punched really hard
-if his release worked so fast that it would confuse anyone in seconds, he wouldve used it 100s of years ago
-if you think aizen is fast compared to dragonball characters, your clearly basing this on the show, and need to read the manga
-aizens sword isnt cutting anyone
this would be good if it was aizen vs yajirobe vs aizen but aizen is still getting speedblitzed

FinalAnswer
Then AIZEN gets a new form that one shots DB

amnesia
HE GOT A FREAKING STONE THAT CAN WARP REALITY!!!

NemeBro
It doesn't really mean a whole lot though, its highest displayed abilities have not brought him near Dragonball's level.

carver9
You all are seriously underrating Aizen here... I will give him the win against anyone in Dragonball minus Goku and Piccolo during the end.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9
You all are seriously underrating Aizen here... I will give him the win against anyone in Dragonball minus Goku and Piccolo during the end.

.... carver9 just made a post implying that DB characters are weaker than I consider them to be.

I need to lie down.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
You all are seriously underrating Aizen here... I will give him the win against anyone in Dragonball minus Goku and Piccolo during the end. ................................ What?

Omnirix
23rd Budokai Piccolo should be enough

amnesia
Carver is sort of correct... But that's if complete hypnosis would work on them..

FinalAnswer
................................ What?

The end is nigh.

Nemesis X
Everyone in the DBverse buys a butterfly net.

SuperSaqer
Aizen gets speed blitzed and dies with a single full powered Kamehameha from Yamcha (From the first tournament in the series).
Aizen is fast enough to outrun Yamcha a bit, but he'd not gonna be above Yamcha in other categories.

Aizen (Last Form) compared to Yamcha (21st Budokai Tenkaichi).
Speed : Mach 8 - 10. Speed : Mach 7 - 8.
Strength : 100+ Tons. Strength : 100+ Tons.
Durability and Endurance : Multi-Mountain Buster to Island Buster. Island Buster to Multi-Island Buster.
Reaction Time : A casual rockets/missiles/bullets timer. A casual lightning timer.
Destructive Capability : The same as their durability.
Power (Destroying something at their casual attacks) : Village Buster. Hill - Small Mountain buster.
_____
That was a power scaling.
Yamcha >>> That Aizen.

EvilAngel
Aizen

Nephthys
Aizen pwns these suckas.

NemeBro
Afraid not.

King Piccolo would tear his head off, or vape him with casual island busters.

Aizen still has yet to show power output or durability of that level.

EvilAngel
Afraid not.

King Piccolo would tear his head off, or vape him with casual island busters.

Aizen still has yet to show power output or durability of that level.

You should be afraid. Because Aizen's going to tear their sh*t up =3

King Kandy
Aizen wins easily. Remember, DBZ characters like to yell for a few episodes before they start attacking. He will definitely have enough time to release.

NemeBro
That only started happening in:

a. The anime

b. Z

So... Nah man.

King Kandy
Even in the manga, they stare off first.

TheAuraAngel
Staring will be over before Aizen finishes his demeaning monologue. stick out tongue

NemeBro
Originally posted by King Kandy
Even in the manga, they stare off first. Because that doesn't happen in Bleach at all.

King Kandy
Because that doesn't happen in Bleach at all.
Aizen has always started the fight with his entrancement. Ichigo is the only time he didn't.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Staring will be over before Aizen finishes his demeaning monologue. stick out tongue

True this.

Aizen's monologue will make Goku and any other DB character commit suicide. vin

NemeBro
Originally posted by King Kandy
Aizen has always started the fight with his entrancement. Ichigo is the only time he didn't. I guess Isshin flicking him through a building must have been an illusion.

That's not true, in every fight but with Isshin and Ichigo, they were already under the entrancement, due to having seen a ritual release of his sword before.

But when fighting people who haven't seen it before, he has a bad habit of not using it.

Not like it really matters, the moment Aizen's sword touches King Piccolo for example, all of the sudden any illusion will find itself not working, which is bad for Aizen's health because Piccolo can then annihilate him.

cnorwood
this is still being debated? aizen gets vaped by anyone king piccolo and above

tfish
I don't know Aizen turned somebody to dust just by walking past them so could Goku really just punch him and kill him. no

JackSThor
if DB folks knows Aizen's ability then yes, they stand a chance but still loses. No DB character have been able to go against Hypnosis like ability, and have trouble with mind control. Aizen can do his thing and have goku wipe everyone out and then kill goku. As simple as that. IN terms of strength and power most DB character pwns, but it does not matter how powerful u are when u can;t hit ur target, or is thinking you are but isn't.

If there is a way for db character to counter aizen hypnosis thingy other than speed then let here it. And what preventign aizen from like hynotising people like Chi chi and Bulma from stopping the two strongest fighter long enough for them to get hypnotize themselves?

Reember Aizen evil, do whatever to win, Goku good, will not hurt other people.

the ninjak
Aizen wins eventually once everybody looks at his sword.

JackSThor
LOL oh carp I have a dirty mind.

deathcon27
ok ppl aizen wins because point one he is faster than everyone in dbverse (ichigo in his regular bankai coukd travel miles in just one flash step then with hollowfication he gets massive distance and im sure aizen is was beyond regular hollowfication) then aizen also has amazing kido that could counter ki blasts another thing aizen has is the hogyoku that allows him to manifest his desires around him and lets not foget he also had a bankai that was never used so he might have actually been able to get stronger also that moon busting attack that roshi did didnt actually destroy the mmon not sure what happened but as shown in dbz piccolo is the one who destroys the moon roshi might have blocked it some how i mean he does have some cool magical stuff that he could have done(he has a flying carpet and cloud)

BloodRain
Goku was faster than anything in Bleach when he was 13 years old. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.