WWH/Blackbolt vs Wonder Woman/Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Pure h2h fight to the finish. Who takes it?

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy soloes!

byrdgang21
team 1

guy222
T 1

bbrem123
team 1

Angel Watching
wwh & bb

r0nm0n88
pure hand to hand means they can use speed aswell correct? if so team 2 easy

iceman24567
Team 2

Sasaraixx
Team 2. It's going to end up WW & Orion against Hulk. He can't beat both of them.

iceman24567
I doubt WWH could beat Orion in h2h then again i favor Orion over Superman, Marvel, Gladz ect in a purely physical confrontation erm

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by iceman24567
I doubt WWH could beat Orion in h2h then again i favor Orion over Superman, Marvel, Gladz ect in a purely physical confrontation erm

I don't disagree with any of that smile I was just pointing out that I think BB would lose to both members of Team 2.

janus77
Hulk wins.

BattleMage
Originally posted by iceman24567
I doubt WWH could beat Orion in h2h then again i favor Orion over Superman, Marvel, Gladz ect in a purely physical confrontation erm I like this...But i say WWH would get a majority over Orion in h2h.

r0nm0n88
i dont think WWH gets a majority over either in H2H, esp WW. she should realistically hit him as if hes a statue.

BattleMage
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
i dont think WWH gets a majority over either in H2H, esp WW. she should realistically hit him as if hes a statue. When you say realistically, Do you mean in a comic book or real life? big grin

iceman24567
Originally posted by BattleMage
I like this...But i say WWH would get a majority over Orion in h2h. Imo it's debatable i favor Orion

ares834
Team 2.

Warlord
Blackbolt isn't much of a help

BruceSkywalker
Team 1, but WWH can solo as well

Mshinu
Actually I was joking about Hulkie Boy soloing. Team 1 still wins however, BB should be able to hang with WW and I don`t think Orion will have an easy time against WWH h2h only. Can take a few maybe but the odds are against him. Does he get his mother box?

BattleMage
Originally posted by Mshinu
Actually I was joking about Hulkie Boy soloing. Team 1 still wins however, BB should be able to hang with WW and I don`t think Orion will have an easy time against WWH h2h only. Can take a few maybe but the odds are against him. Does he get his mother box? mother box? Why?

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by BattleMage
When you say realistically, Do you mean in a comic book or real life? big grin

i like to take these forum fights and look at them as if both characters are fighting PIS free and to the best of their abilities. If WW is fighting wwh, and Pis is off, her speed would be overwhelming. he would be unable to hit her, and she would be hitting him like nothing. it would be like hitting a punching bag.

BattleMage
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
i like to take these forum fights and look at them as if both characters are fighting PIS free and to the best of their abilities. If WW is fighting wwh, and Pis is off, her speed would be overwhelming. he would be unable to hit her, and she would be hitting him like nothing. it would be like hitting a punching bag. ok I got you

Black bolt z
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.