Mindless Hulk vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Mindless Hulk, the version who fought Onslaught and broke open his armor, vs Thanos in pure hand to hand combat...who wins?

My gut says Mindless Hulks' victory is inevitable...

Mshinu
I am sure Thanos could replicate that punch that broke Onslaught`s shell. Mad titan wins by punching Hulkie Boy`s brains out! Whait, he hasn`t got any here.

Nihilist
Hulk earns a beat down.

TheLordofMurder
How does Hulk lose here?

Especially since the continuous amp to his strength and Healing Factor arent being held back by the banner side of his personality...from a pure physical standpoint, this version of the Hulk should be pretty unbeatable by anyone less than Skyfather status.

And unless Thanos has a big HF as well, Thanos will continually weaken as the fight goes on while the Hulk will continuously get stronger...a Hulk victory seems inevitable here.

Wild Shadow
mindless hulk got pawned by a lvl 4 psi who didnt know squat about his power during the onslaught fiasco..

cable nearly killed mindless hulk with a psi bolt..

thanos pawns

TheLordofMurder
This is pure Hand to Hand...remember?

So that being restated, how does Thanos "pawns?"

Wild Shadow
thanos still snaps his neck..

bbrem123
thanos is a better fighter...snapping hulks neck will do just fine...then when hulk is koed thanos proceeds to rip his head clean off his shoulders

TheLordofMurder
LoL...

If Thanos could beat the Hulk that easily then I dont think he would have (in his own words) "strived to avoid" coming into conflict with him...

And when Thor broke the Hulks neck in that What If, I truly chalk that up to PIS...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
LoL...

If Thanos could beat the Hulk that easily then I dont think he would have (in his own words) "strived to avoid" coming into conflict with him...

And when Thor broke the Hulks neck in that What If, I truly chalk that up to PIS...

Sought to avoid... yet Hulk has never beaten him when they have faced, and in fact, has been mocked and made to look like a weak feeb.

Wild Shadow
its actually hulks constant regular featured weakness... its bn referenced more then once and meastro stated that their HF has trouble repairing a broken neck/vertebrae.. he then snapped hulks neck just enough not to kill him but ko him...

its not pis at all.

Nihilist
LoL...

Thanos has already faced the Hulk and made him look inferior.

Thanos starts at a higher strengh rate(punching power) and his durability is far above Hulks.

TheLordofMurder
^^
And thats why I am using Mindless Hulk here; Thanos pimp slapping an intelligent Hulk is nothing compared to the beast that cracked open Onslaughts armor...

Wild Shadow
but hulk cracking the armor isnt that big of a feat itself...

cyclops manage to crack it with his optic blast and sue pried it open.. thor then flew through it and shattering the back side as well..

that doesnt mean much for hulk at all.

Nihilist
^^
And thats why I am using Mindless Hulk here; Thanos pimp slapping an intelligent Hulk is nothing compared to the beast that cracked open Onslaughts armor... Thanos manhandled him and Thing together in Infinity Was with ease and Thanos was equal to a enraged Thor with the power gem who is far far above a Mindless Hulk

TheLordofMurder
Good point...but nonetheless, this version of the Hulk was able to outslug a being that overcame Juggy's enchantment (with physical force) to a degree that was never before seen at the time...

Wild Shadow
it was utter garbage juggs beating was off panel... and the depowering of jugg was inconsistent to his history and where his gem was..

hulks strength lvl was also as inconsistent as jugg in that arc... mindless hulk was not very strong nor durable when facing cable and storm.

Nihilist
@ Lord. you mean total pis as Juggs gem is not in his chest, and he didn't really out slug him, Onslaught wanted his energy form to be releashed and at the the end of the fight Hulk was ko'd

Mshinu
Good point...but nonetheless, this version of the Hulk was able to outslug a being that overcame Juggy's enchantment (with physical force) to a degree that was never before seen at the time...

Seems to me `Slaught did most of the slugging and pretty much spat in Hulkie`s face to enrage him. To make him mad enough for the final blow no doubt.

iceman24567
Thanos breaks Hulk in half

Stoic
This would be a bfr scenario, and the Hulk would do so to himself. Thanos does not have the physical power to defeat a mindless Hulk, and would have to deflect his blows or stay out of reach.

Wild Shadow
you realize that thanos was shrugging off blood and thunder thor easy?

iceman24567
LOL at Thanos not being able to put Hulk down

janus77
Hulk wins. Thanos doesn't have the power or stamina to fight pure h2h against Hulk.

Wild Shadow
he was doing just fine against champion.. he is pretty skilled in h2h

iceman24567
Thanos lacks power and stamina now? The same guy that smack around herald level beings like nothing? I won't even comment further on the stamina part no expression

janus77
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he was doing just fine against champion.. he is pretty skilled in h2h
Surfer beat The Champion too, but I wouldn't pit him against Hulk in h2h, not for any length of time.

Hulk would just keep getting stronger, indefinitely, scaling heights that no one else can match.

just look at the damage RedHulk did with a fraction of the energies from Hulk.

Wild Shadow
Silver surfer has outright pawned hulk b4 hulk could even reach SS lvl of strength and in h2h SS can amp as well.... hulk should have bn killed decades ago due to his retarded nature against competent opponents.

thanos would kill hulk b4 hulk could reach the lvls needed to match thanos

janus77
Silver surfer has outright pawned hulk b4 hulk could even reach SS lvl of strength and in h2h SS can amp as well.... hulk should have bn killed decades ago due to his retarded nature against competent opponents.

thanos would kill hulk b4 hulk could reach the lvls needed to match thanos
Surfer's beaten Hulk (via gamma drain) and taken heavy attacks well, no denying that but, when limited to just h2h, eventually Hulk will win.

iirc, the only time mindless Hulk fought Surfer was when he was leaking gamma and dying due to being split off from Banner.

the other times, it was Savage Hulk, who never did more than vent and lash out, before giving up.

it's seriously tenuous speculation to suggest that Thanos starts out the stronger of the two, given it's Mindless Hulk. and the proof is there in comics to show that Hulk doesn't need time to amp, it happens near instantaneously, as a factor of stress (bracing billions of tonnes, for example).

just because you dislike the character, doesn't make his unmatched superiority in this field go away.

Marvel pretty much shove it in your face with comics and statements.

h1a8
Thanos is not necessarily physically stronger than Thor. If I'm wrong then I dare someone to prove it.

The point and end to the debate is below:

Onslaught with ease supplied enough physical power to pierce Juggernaut, who is a being that Thanos can't put a scratch on, even if he tried for Eternity.

That Hulk had enough power to rival this Onslaught. Thus Thanos gets 1 shot killed with ease.

See my logic is easy and my burden is light.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
my burden is light. cause your head contains a pea brain

Wild Shadow
too bad we dont use PIs in forums... SS has stopped the hulks punch and crush his fist and had his board hit hulk in the back of his head putting hulk on his knees..

marvel can write hulk however they want but doesnt stop thanos from pawning him in a forum battle...

champion was well above mindless hulk in strength when he fought thanos that champion destroyed the planet with a wayward punch.

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
cause your head contains a pea brain laughing

janus77
and Hulk can destroy dimensions and time barriers with thunderclaps and punches...

Surfer's beaten up Savage Hulk before, but this is not Savage Hulk and this is not a Hulk that's dying from being separated across two universea and leaking gamma.

Wild Shadow
no this is mindless hulk who was getting his @$$ handed to him by cable and storm

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer's beaten Hulk (via gamma drain) and taken heavy attacks well, no denying that but, when limited to just h2h, eventually Hulk will win.

iirc, the only time mindless Hulk fought Surfer was when he was leaking gamma and dying due to being split off from Banner.

the other times, it was Savage Hulk, who never did more than vent and lash out, before giving up.

it's seriously tenuous speculation to suggest that Thanos starts out the stronger of the two, given it's Mindless Hulk. and the proof is there in comics to show that Hulk doesn't need time to amp, it happens near instantaneously, as a factor of stress (bracing billions of tonnes, for example).

just because you dislike the character, doesn't make his unmatched superiority in this field go away.

Marvel pretty much shove it in your face with comics and statements. thumb up

janus77
no this is mindless hulk who was getting his @$$ handed to him by cable and storm
again, not h2h and a solid demonstration of PIS (lightning affecting Hulk?)...

aside from your very evident dislike of the character (something in the typical KMC Vs board psychology surely...?), you know what I say is pretty much right.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Marvel pretty much shove it in your face with comics and statements.

thumb up

Blanket
cause your head contains a pea brain laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
This would be a bfr scenario, and the Hulk would do so to himself. Thanos does not have the physical power to defeat a mindless Hulk, and would have to deflect his blows or stay out of reach. laughing out loudThanos would wreck him without anything other than his fists.

iceman24567
Pretty sure quan says Thanos stomps or Thanos 10/10 or some shit

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Pretty sure quan says Thanos stomps or Thanos 10/10 or some shit If I am on ignore don't even speak of me. Thanks, Thanos100/10.

Blanket
Originally posted by quanchi112
You have no sack, you silly Thanos hater.

Quoted so Iceman can see.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
Quoted so Iceman can see. thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by Blanket
Quoted so Iceman can see. Nice i see he hopped on my nonexistent sack though. Funny thing is i like Thanos and admit when he wins like here he wins imo

psycho gundam
Nice i see he hopped on my nonexistent sack though. icewoman24567

iceman24567
icewoman24567 At your service hotstuff diva

chomperx9
HULK SMASH !

cdtm
Thanos is not necessarily physically stronger than Thor. If I'm wrong then I dare someone to prove it.

The point and end to the debate is below:

Onslaught with ease supplied enough physical power to pierce Juggernaut, who is a being that Thanos can't put a scratch on, even if he tried for Eternity.

Juggernaut also had his mind read, while his helmet was on.

I wouldn't trust anything from the Onslaught story where Juggs is concerned..

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loudThanos would wreck him without anything other than his fists.

Thanos is not even stronger than Thor how the hell would we wreck a being beyond his imagination?

nicamarvin
At your service hotstuff diva you a girl... confused

iceman24567
His striking power is higher than Thors though and most heralds including Superman, Surfer, Captain Marvel ect. Then theirs his durability which is much higher than Gladz

nicamarvin
His striking power is higher than Thors though and most heralds including Superman, Surfer, Captain Marvel ect. Then theirs his durability which is much higher than Gladz ...Wolverine was able to pierce him.... erm twice...

Rage.Of.Olympus
His striking power is higher than Thors though and most heralds including Superman, Surfer, Captain Marvel ect. Then theirs his durability which is much higher than Gladz

Why is Thanos' striking power higher than Thor's?

If Thor's pulling all the stops, I'm not favoring Thanos in that category. Especially when you consider how much energy Thor can channel into Mjolnir to augment the striking force if he had the mind to.

iceman24567
Thanos could amp his punches just as much forealz. But i will see you cats later

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh, I'm not doubting Thanos can amp his striking power. I just haven't ever seen him charge as much energy as Thor has into his attacks or show the same amount of striking power that Thor has.

If anyone has any high end feats to post -although I doubt it will be anything that I haven't seen before- your welcome to. I'm open to changing my mind.

h1a8

His striking power is not even planetary. How is it greater than Thor's and Supes (assuming he isn't holding back)?

How do you know how durable this Gladiator is? AFAIK it could be limitless. No Glad shown in comics yet had his confidence through the roof. We've seen some fairly confident Glads and some not so confident ones. But we've never seen one of these.

I base my opinion on how this Glads would be based off the planet smashing Glads. Even that Glads, who is lesser, would give Thanos some trouble.

Black bolt z
Mindless hulk 7/10.Pure hand to hand thanos can't beat him.

janus77
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mindless hulk 7/10.Pure hand to hand thanos can't beat him.
hmm, so how is it that in a theead where Thanos is fighting Mindless Hulk in pure h2h, you give Thanos 3 wins then?
confused

Nihilist
Thanos takes this with little problems

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos takes this with little problems

based on?

Nihilist
based on? Thanos being a better figher
Thanos have a far too high durability for Hulk to do any real damage before Hulk gets ko'd
Thanos starts off with a more a powerful punching power, someone that will take Hulk a decent time to reach.

TheLordofMurder
I think its awesome that some of the posters here have more confidense in Thanos's ability to beat the Hulk than Thanos himself does...lol.

I personally simply cant see Thanos prevailing here; without the Banner personality slowing down the Hulks ability to amp, I believe the Hulk physically overwhelms Thanos in a relatively short amount of time.

Hell, for this version of the Hulk, I dont think it would take long before his Healing Factor matches and exceeds Wolverines in effectiveness; if Thanos isnt able to drop Mindless Hulk very fast (and I am convinced he cant) he would find himself up against a foe that would be healing from his damage faster than he could administer it...

I am certain of this, in pure Hand to Hand, Mindless Hulk beats Thanos every single time...

nicamarvin
I am certain of this, in pure Hand to Hand, Mindless Hulk beats Thanos every single time... Could Thanos or mindless hulk beat this guy in a H2H fight.... smokin'

http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/8902/e77dea89015127.jpg http://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/8902/c1da3e89015137.jpg

psycho gundam
Mindless Hulk, the version who fought Onslaught and broke open his armor, vs Thanos in pure hand to hand combat...who wins?

My gut says Mindless Hulks' victory is inevitable... thanos turns banner "back on" *shrugs*

iceman24567
Thanos wins the vast majority

Black bolt z
hmm, so how is it that in a theead where Thanos is fighting Mindless Hulk in pure h2h, you give Thanos 3 wins then?
confused Thanos doesn't have many skills and isn't that fast.Hulk is stronger.Thus he wins.

Black bolt z
I think its awesome that some of the posters here have more confidense in Thanos's ability to beat the Hulk than Thanos himself does...lol.

I personally simply cant see Thanos prevailing here; without the Banner personality slowing down the Hulks ability to amp, I believe the Hulk physically overwhelms Thanos in a relatively short amount of time.

Hell, for this version of the Hulk, I dont think it would take long before his Healing Factor matches and exceeds Wolverines in effectiveness; if Thanos isnt able to drop Mindless Hulk very fast (and I am convinced he cant) he would find himself up against a foe that would be healing from his damage faster than he could administer it...

I am certain of this, in pure Hand to Hand, Mindless Hulk beats Thanos every single time... Except for the every single time part I agree with this

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos being a better figherAgree

How do you figure Thanos blunt force durability is enough not to get one shotted by THIS Hulk? Do you know how strong this Hulk is?

Do you know how strong this Hulk is? What are you basing Thanos having more punching power than this Hulk on?

quanchi112

I am certain of this, in pure Hand to Hand, Mindless Hulk beats Thanos every single time... What are you talking about? When has Thanos ever seriously doubted himself against the Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.