Dark Phoenix vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The Cosmic Entity of destruction known as Dark Phoenix brings her wrath to the DC Universe. Can DC earth stop her?

cdtm
Could the Phoneix Force even exist in the DCU?

Without specific lineups, and assuming scenerio matches and not arena bouts:

Bring in a good JSA lineup, or Morrisons JLA. Hell, the Doom Patrol can probably take her in a scenerio...

In terms of pure power, maybe Johnny Thunderbolt can do something.

Spectre is obviously the best character for the job, but he probably wouldn't get involved.. He's strictly about punishing killers, and Phoenix is more of a force of nature.

chomperx9
i hate to say it but i think its spite her taking down the entire DC universe.

cdtm
Originally posted by chomperx9
i hate to say it but i think its spite her taking down the entire DC universe.

She isn't taking down the DCU anymore then she can take down the entire 616... Even if the Earth heroes can't do it, DC has it's own cosmics and high abstracts.

chomperx9
Originally posted by cdtm
She isn't taking down the DCU anymore then she can take down the entire 616... Even if the Earth heroes can't do it, DC has it's own cosmics and high abstracts. thats why i said its spite. no way she is taking down the entire DC universe

cdtm
thats why i said its spite. no way she is taking down the entire DC universe

Ah, my bad. ^_^;

marvelmadness13
The thread isn't DP vs the entire DC Universe, just its Earth bound characters. At leats that's what I assume "DC Earth" means.

Konton
DC's magic should do it IMO.

Even if you don't consider Spectre, Circe, etc. as earth based... they can always be summoned.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100503151727/marvel_dc/images/thumb/c/ca/Zatanna_Created_Equal_02.jpg/493px-Zatanna_Created_Equal_02.jpg

Warlord
Superman beats her

Konton
Or Wonder Woman uses her bracers to hit her with an emp ;p

"Id"
thats why i said its spite. no way she is taking down the entire DC universe

Its not the entire DCU, just DC's Earth. But Earth has the tendency to host some uberly powerful entities. Spectre anyone?

Mshinu
Superman dies.

DC earth cries like a little girl.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
The Cosmic Entity of destruction known as Dark Phoenix brings her wrath to the DC Universe. Can DC earth stop her?

Yes.

Gecko4lif
Phantom stranger is in the top 10 or so strongest being in existence and he resides on dc earth most of the time

Warlord
Phoenix would eat him alive...he is not into fighting...

also I can easilly mention 10-15 beings more powerful than him (at least shown on panel)

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Phantom stranger is in the top 10 or so strongest being in existence and he resides on dc earth most of the time

exactly what the **** would he do. Avoid dying? isn't that his best feat just not being able to be killed and no offensive actions whatever so ever.

Minus the spectre, I don't think DC Earth can beat DP if there is no PIS

cdtm
The 5d imps easily dispatched Spectre. And whad does Jakeem Thunder have for a power?

Warlord
a 5d imp

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Warlord
Phoenix would eat him alive...he is not into fighting...

also I can easilly mention 10-15 beings more powerful than him (at least shown on panel)

Lucifer
Synnar
Micheal
Dream
spectre
mxy

who else?

Originally posted by Lord Feron
exactly what the **** would he do. Avoid dying? isn't that his best feat just not being able to be killed and no offensive actions whatever so ever.

Minus the spectre, I don't think DC Earth can beat DP if there is no PIS

He isnt allowed to do anything in the case of a crisis. This however he should be able to do

Warlord
Lucifer
Synnar
Micheal
Dream
spectre
mxy

who else?

every one of the endless
the word
the voice
mandrak
great evil beasts
classic Ion
classic Parallax
Anti Monitor at his prime
prime monitor

too lazy to go on...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Warlord
every one of the endless

debateable

part of the source

Dead

Part of the soure now

Current ion is weaksauce

Read Ion

Read Ion

Is he still alive?

Lord Feron
Lucifer
Synnar
Micheal
Dream
spectre
mxy

who else?

He isnt allowed to do anything in the case of a crisis. This however he should be able to do

I totally understand and agree with you. He should be able to do something it's just that he never has. But what I still don't understand is that people can say he can beat so and so, but how? WTF is he gonna do? Nobody knows because he never done anything he doesn't have any feats or displays of offensive capabilities.

Gecko4lif
so true =(

He needs a good writer to open him up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.