Wonder Woman runs the Growing H2H Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
WW fights hand-to-hand only. No gear. She's allowed her Super speed and skill, however.

Basic growing gauntlet. Once she beats her opponent, she faces the opponent(s) she's beaten along with the current person in the gauntlet. She is fully rested and healed after each bout and so are her opponents.

1) Wolverine
2) Iron Fist
3) Spiderman
4) Thing
5) Mr. Fixit
6) Colossus
7) Hercules
8) WWH

Gecko4lif
so no strength of durability?

D_Dude1210
They're all allowed all their powers. But this is strictly H2H. No gear or exotic abilities.

byrdgang21
Stops at 7, maybe 6

Q99
I would say 7 most likely.

iceman24567
7 and 8 are her only challenges the others are fodder

Warlord
in 6 she faces all the others too right?
this might be a nice chalenge

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
in 6 she faces all the others too right?
this might be a nice chalenge

But she has speed and strength on 'em. She can pick 'em apart and none of them can last that long with her. Things might be hard if they all surrounded her, but with her tactical skills and attributes, that's just not going to happen, WW'll take them down in chunks.

Herc's the first one who's a challenge in his own right who can last and pose a significant threat, so all the others backing him up is good. Endurance becomes more of a factor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
From reading the OP, I assumed she lost her superhuman strength, durability and endurance along with her gear.

She retains all her skill and apparently super speed to an unknown degree.

Even if she has super speed equivalent to her full power levels -which I'm not sure she does- I see her being very hard pressed getting past Wolverine alone.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
From reading the OP, I assumed she lost her superhuman strength, durability and endurance along with her gear.

She retains all her skill and apparently super speed to an unknown degree.

Even if she has super speed equivalent to her full power levels -which I'm not sure she does- I see her being very hard pressed getting past Wolverine alone.

op says she has all her powers she just cantuse anything exotic

herc and hulk are the only speed bumps

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh okay. I thought the distinction of super speed and skill meant she lost all her other abilities. If she retains all her abilities then she stops somewhere around 7. Assuming she's pulling all the stops. She'd need to heavily rely on her superior speed.

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99
But she has speed and strength on 'em. She can pick 'em apart and none of them can last that long with her. Things might be hard if they all surrounded her, but with her tactical skills and attributes, that's just not going to happen, WW'll take them down in chunks.

what odds would u give WW agaist all of them on 6?

The Nuul
WTF is a "Growing" Gauntlet?

Konton
7 or 8

Warlord
IMO 7 is the furthest she can go

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by The Nuul
WTF is a "Growing" Gauntlet?
beat 1
then you fight 1 +2
Then fight 1+2+3

so on a so forth

carver9
Herc alone can pull some wins from her; him teamed with other bruisers, yes, she stops at 7.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Without any gear, she no doubt stops at 7. Speed can only take you so far.

iceman24567
thumb up

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
7 and 8 are her only challenges the others are fodder

thumb up

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up

thumb up

bbrem123
yup stops dead at 7

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
what odds would u give WW agaist all of them on 6?

Pretty high, 8.5-9/10. They don't have a way to hold her in one place and make her fight the way they want except for luck.

It's kinda similar to her fight against the Albino Gorilla Knights early in the Simone run. A group strong and skilled enough that if they all piled on to her there'd be trouble, but she just controls the battle so that doesn't happen and she's able to string them along. Only there were like 8-9 of them working as a cohesive unit there.

BattleMage

marwash22
How is she gonna get past Logan? Lemme guess, the WW wanks are gonna claim she knock him out... even though Hulk can't even do it. Also, is Logan not allowed to use his claws?

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
How is she gonna get past Logan? Lemme guess, the WW wanks are gonna claim she knock him out... even though Hulk can't even do it. Also, is Logan not allowed to use his claws?

BFR, pick him up and throw him? Knock him so far into the ground it'll take him hours to dig himself out?

I'm also pretty sure Hulk has KOed him in the past... but I don't want to get into a Wolverine argument, so I'll just stick with BFR.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by marwash22
Lemme guess, the WW wanks are gonna claim she knock him out... even though Hulk can't even do it.

Hulk has done it. Pretty easily too.
And wonder man
and a caribu

marwash22
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hulk has done it. Pretty easily too.
And wonder man
and a caribu

...and Boomerang can tag Wally, Joker has knocked out Batman and Spiderman has been wtfpwned by Kraven. PIS excluded, it's not happening.

Angel Watching
Wolverines claws, Iron mans power, Spidey speed/web, we would just need Mr Fixit, Thing or Colossus to hit her or grab her. I think 6 can do it.

Q99
Originally posted by Angel Watching
Wolverines claws, Iron mans power, Spidey speed/web, we would just need Mr Fixit, Thing or Colossus to hit her or grab her. I think 6 can do it.

If one of them hits her, she's just going to hit back. Diana's stronger than they are. Faster than Spidey, etc..

And that's Iron Fist, not Iron Man.

cdtm
Not to be "that guy", but I don't believe any of these characters are known for their speed. And her strength combined with her skill, plus the speed, makes her pretty uber...

Consider: She held back against Superman in the Infinite Crisis tie in, and against Captain Marvel in War of the Gods. She flat out claimed she hated hurting them.... Imagine what she can do when she isn't afraid of hurting her friends.

Although she'll probably get exhausted by the time she reaches 8, if not before...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.