Shadowland: Reverse Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
It's not a common gauntlet: This time, dudes will try to infiltrate and stop the Hand + DareDevil in Shadowland, and this Reverse Gauntlet works like this: You say who's the first to clean Shadowland in this list.

Everyone in this list have usual stuff
1- Punisher
2- Hawkeye
3- Green Arrow
4- Batman (Dick)
5- Captain America (Bucky Barnes)
6- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
7- Steve Rogers
8- Black Panther
9- Frankencastle
10- Luke Cage
11- Daken
12- Iron Fist
13- Spider-Man
14- Wolverine
15- Iron Man

Warlord
Only Ironman can

Bouboumaster
I say Wolverine clean it

SamZED
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It's not a common gauntlet: This time, dudes will try to infiltrate and stop the Hand + DareDevil in Shadowland, and this Reverse Gauntlet works like this: You say who's the first to clean Shadowland in this list.

1- Punisher
2- Hawkeye
3- Green Arrow
4- Batman (Dick)
6- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
7- Steve Rogers
8- Black Panther
9- Frankencastle
10- Luke Cage
11- Daken
12- Iron Fist
13- Spider-Man
14- Wolverine
15- Iron Man So they basically have to defeat bloodlusted Daredevil? Im not even counting a bunch of ninja-jobbers.
Batman might take some wins.
Steve can.
Black Panther.
Frankencastle probably.
Cage thunderclaps ftw.
Daken will definitely win. Although he jobs more than Hand ninjas.
Iron Fist will take some wins.
Spider-man, Wolverine and Iron Man can do it.

The first one to clean it should be Daken. He's the only one here not bound by CIS and thanks to his pheromones should be able to get to Matt and kill him without much trouble.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by SamZED
So they basically have to defeat bloodlusted Daredevil? Im not even counting a bunch of ninja-jobbers.
Batman might take some wins.
Steve can.
Black Panther.
Frankencastle probably.
Cage thunderclaps ftw.

The first one to clean it should be Daken. He's the only one here not bound by CIS and thanks to his pheromones should be able to get to Matt and kill him without much trouble.

Ok, but they have to also clean up the place, by knocking the shit off Hand's ninjas, or slaying them.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Frankencastle probably.
Cage thunderclaps ftw.

Warlord
in a realistic scenario, how much will those ninjas job?
not enough so that they would be irrelevant in this fight IMO

godking

1- Punisher
2- Hawkeye
3- Green Arrow
4- Batman (Dick)
6- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
7- Steve Rogers
8- Black Panther
9- Frankencastle
10- Luke Cage
11- Daken
12- Iron Fist
13- Spider-Man
14- Wolverine
15- Iron Man Iron man wolverine Cage and daken are the ones on the list who will clean shadowland for sure.

Trackz

1- Punisher
2- Hawkeye
3- Green Arrow
4- Batman (Dick)
6- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
7- Steve Rogers
8- Black Panther
9- Frankencastle
10- Luke Cage
11- Daken
12- Iron Fist
13- Spider-Man
14- Wolverine
15- Iron Man
Ironman definitely, Maybe Frankencastle or Luke Cage, that's probably it.

dmills
Wolverine, Iron Fist, Iron man, Daken.

WTF is with the Cage wank? He'd get wrecked. Hell Danny wrecked him.

BruceSkywalker
Batman, Wolverine, Cap, Iron Man, Daken, Iron Fist

Not sure about Frank,, but he should take a few wins

jalek moye
Originally posted by dmills
Wolverine, Iron Fist, Iron man, Daken.

WTF is with the Cage wank? He'd get wrecked. Hell Danny wrecked him.
Danny hits a hell of a lot harder then DareDevil so thats not really a fair comparison, also the hands weapons will be ineffective against him.

srankmissingnin
During the act on infiltration most of these guys would end up as mind controlled pawns of the Hand...

Warlord
u guys ok?
Batman, Wolverine, Cap, Daken, Iron Fist?

really???
DD could go one on one with them alone. being in his own place with a ninja army with him he beats them silly

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Warlord
u guys ok?

really???
DD could go one on one with them alone. being in his own place with a ninja army with him he beats them silly
Daken = Pheromones (in a forum a hax ability)
And I suppose their in NY so they can run around etc so that pretty much helps too.

Warlord
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Daken = Pheromones (in a forum a hax ability)
And I suppose their in NY so they can run around etc so that pretty much helps too.

i doubt pheromones will affect those ninjas...they are not completely human after all...also I thought the fight was in Hands castle in NY

Parmaniac
i doubt pheromones will affect those ninjas...they are not completely human after all...also I thought the fight was in Hands castle in NY
I disagree, the pheromones affected Ares, Venom, Cyber, Skaar (at least to an extant) at the moment I can't really think of anyone where they failed.

Hm if that's the case that changes everything

dmills
u guys ok?

really???
DD could go one on one with them alone. being in his own place with a ninja army with him he beats them silly Not without heavy doses of PIS/CIS from Iron Fist or Logan. Maybe Daken.

Warlord
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I disagree, the pheromones affected Ares, Venom, Cyber, Skaar (at least to an extant) at the moment I can't really think of anyone where they failed.

Hm if that's the case that changes everything

however the people u mention had feelings, senses so the pheromones can mess with. the hand ninjas are almost lifeless...IDK...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.