Blade vs. Selene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
This is Blade vs Selene as she was at the end of Underworld Evolution so she has her amped powers from drinking Corvinus' Blood.

They Both have there standard weapons. Fight takes place NYC rooftops.

Who wins?

Wild Shadow
i'll pick selene.

dadudemon
I'd say Selene cause she drank the Elderest (lol) of all the immortal's blood.

byrdgang21
I think Blade has the Better hand to hand skills tho

marwash22
Standard gear means both of their weapons are irrelevant because Blade shrugs off bullets and his weapons are made of silver... Underworld vamps are effected by the sun, not silver. That said, i think Selene would overpower him via strength and speed.

BruceSkywalker
Selene pays her taxes.. she wins lol

byrdgang21
Originally posted by marwash22
Standard gear means both of their weapons are irrelevant because Blade shrugs off bullets and his weapons are made of silver... Underworld vamps are effected by the sun, not silver. That said, i think Selene would overpower him via strength and speed.

Blade could do damage with his sword still. That would be his best chance because I agree that Selene probably has the edge in raw speed and power.

Placidity

Selene is not affected by the Sun either after drinking old pa's blood.

Also I don't remember Blade shrugging off bullets, but it has been a long time since I've watched the films.

I'd say Selene takes this.

Impediment
Mmm................I say Selene.

marwash22
Originally posted by Placidity
Also I don't remember Blade shrugging off bullets, but it has been a long time since I've watched the films. He tanked like 6 bullets in the back in the first sequence of 'Blade'. It's in part due to his armor, but that's still apart of his standard gear so I'd say its valid. He also got impaled multiple times in 'Blade' and 'Blade 2' and did nothing more than wince for moment.

But yeah, physical stats are the difference makers in this match.

Rogue Jedi
Placidity is right, he doesn't shrug off bullets, his armor takes them.

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Placidity is right, he doesn't shrug off bullets, his armor takes them. So, we're playing the semantics game? If you shoot me in the back and it doesn't effect me at all, whether I'm wearing a vest or not... I still "shrugged it off"

I never once said, "Blade is bulletproof".

Rogue Jedi
That's not tanking bullets, taking them in the armor, that's his armor tanking them. Nomak, he tanked bullets. ALOT of them.

marwash22
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats57347_258Troll_spray.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Yeah not really.

dadudemon
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats57347_258Troll_spray.jpg

I'm all for this type of stuff is someone is douching up the forums. It just doesn't apply in this case.

RJ was replying on topic and being serious.

marwash22
Serious or not, replying to post with semantics being the basis of your rebuttal and creating a debate where there doesn't need to be one, is trolling, or bating... you pick.

Rogue Jedi
No it's not, it's me having a different definition of "tanking bullets."

Let's let the public decide. Hey, Public, what is "tanking bullets?"

A: Having them bounce off your armor.

B. Like Nomak, absorbing them and shrugging them off?

dadudemon
Duh, it's B.

Nomak tanked bullets. Zombies tank bullets unless it's the head. Big Daddy did not tank bullets: his body armor did.

It's rather simple.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon
Duh, it's B.

Nomak tanked bullets. Zombies tank bullets unless it's the head. Big Daddy did not tank bullets: his body armor did.

It's rather simple.

now if others can get it

Rogue Jedi
3 nil.

marwash22
Nah, it's not 3-nil; it's 4 people agreeing with you nitpicking one little word. If i had said his body armor tanked the bullets, would that have made the difference for you, even though his armor is apart of him. He tanks the bullets because he wears the armor; please quote me were i claimed Blade was bulletproof.

I guess you have a problem when people say Wonder Woman deflects bullets 'cause using your extreme sense of scrutiny, that's completely false.

Rogue Jedi
His armor is not a part of him. His armor is just something he wears. His leg, his hands, his arms, they are a part of him. His armor is an accessory.

the ninjak
Selene amped would kick Blades ass!

She showed impressive dash speed against the russian soldiers before the amp. And she owned that huge Werewolf at the end.

Rogue Jedi
She took a shotgun blast to the stomach and barely felt it. Nuff said.

P-Geyser
I already created this topic

McNasty996
I'm goin with blade on this one

marwash22
Originally posted by McNasty996
I'm goin with blade on this one care to explain why?

Tattoos N Scars
I think the fight can go either way. Blade is by far the superior H2H fighter. He CAN decapitate Selene if given the opportunity.

marwash22
Selene is gonna grab that sword and shove it up Blade's day-walker-hole.

Tattoos N Scars
Blade can always unleash that Daystar virus...that would mess her up.

marwash22
first, that's not standard gear and didn't that only work on vamps that were descendants of Drake/Dracula? Underworld vamps descend from Corvinus, not Dracula.

Tattoos N Scars
first, that's not standard gear and didn't that only work on vamps that were descendants of Drake/Dracula? Underworld vamps descend from Corvinus, not Dracula.

Technically, yes. But, in forum fights, those conditions are dismissed. In the comics vs. forum, the Flash is used in a lot of threads against Marvel opponents. The Speed Force, Flash's source of power, doesn't exist in Marvel...but that is not an issue when discussing who would win a fight between Flash and a Marvel opponent because the Speed force does exist in a forum setting.

Same applies here.

However, for the sake of argument, Blade could use the same weapon on Selene that he used on Deacon Frost. She would bloat until she burst like a balloon.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Technically, yes. But, in forum fights, those conditions are dismissed. In the comics vs. forum, the Flash is used in a lot of threads against Marvel opponents. The Speed Force, Flash's source of power, doesn't exist in Marvel...but that is not an issue when discussing who would win a fight between Flash and a Marvel opponent because the Speed force does exist in a forum setting.

Same applies here.

However, for the sake of argument, Blade could use the same weapon on Selene that he used on Deacon Frost. She would bloat until she burst like a balloon. Not gonna happen, man. Selene isn't gonna jump at Blade like a spider monkey. Besides, Deacon was shirtless, Selene wears leather.

omgchos
I would think that since Selene is from a different world than blade. With such things as blood memories and the fact that silver doesnt hurt selene. The serum wouldnt necessarily do anything to selene. Seeing as how she's more of a magical vampire than a biological vampire. Close match tho.

Placidity
Originally posted by omgchos
I would think that since Selene is from a different world than blade. With such things as blood memories and the fact that silver doesnt hurt selene. The serum wouldnt necessarily do anything to selene. Seeing as how she's more of a magical vampire than a biological vampire. Close match tho.

Actually its the other way round, Selene is a biological vampire. The Blade universe vampires are magical.

omgchos
Because............

Placidity
Because............

Um, because its a fact?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Underworld%20(film)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Blade

omgchos
Googleing underworld doesnt help.

Placidity
Yeah it does actually.

You obviously like claiming and debating things you know nothing about.

Will you admit to this when I prove you were wrong, and I was right?

omgchos
Admit to what exactly? Regardless of them being biological or magical, the fact remains that Blade vampires are allergic to silver, while underworld vampires are not. Therefore its logical to conclude that blades EDTA wouldn't affect them either. For the very reason that silver doesnt. Their anatomy and physiology are completely different.

Placidity
Admit to what exactly? Regardless of them being biological or magical, the fact remains that Blade vampires are allergic to silver, while underworld vampires are not. Therefore its logical to conclude that blades EDTA wouldn't affect them either. For the very reason that silver doesnt. Their anatomy and physiology are completely different.

Never disagreed with this wink

omgchos
I never know with you.

byrdgang21

I dont think any of that matters since Selene drank the blood of Corvinus and became a daywalker like blade. I would imagine that neither of them would have any of the traditional vampire weaknesses.

I think fight comes down to fighting skills.

Rogue Jedi
Selene is faster and has way more damage soak.

Tron
Originally posted by Placidity
Actually its the other way round, Selene is a biological vampire. The Blade universe vampires are magical.

Actually, they're both biological.

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Blade can always unleash that Daystar virus...that would mess her up.

It wouldn't apply here, it's not part of his standard arsenal. Chances are that it wouldn't work, anyway.

omgchos
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I dont think any of that matters since Selene drank the blood of Corvinus and became a daywalker like blade. I would imagine that neither of them would have any of the traditional vampire weaknesses.

I think fight comes down to fighting skills.
Thats true which makes this a little one sided, actually. Cuz she didnt just get the immunity to sunlight. She got a hole in her chest the size of an apple and just kept on goin. Shes kinda unstoppable.

omgchos
Originally posted by the ninjak
Selene amped would kick Blades ass!

She showed impressive dash speed against the russian soldiers before the amp. And she owned that huge Werewolf at the end.
She didnt kill the wherewolf....... she killed the Vamp-hybrid. Micheal killed the wherewolf.

the ninjak
She didnt kill the wherewolf....... she killed the Vamp-hybrid. Micheal killed the wherewolf.

That's right....good man smile durr me.

I still reckon she would kill him efficiently.

Rogue Jedi
Either version of Selene would kick Blade's ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.