Xavier vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Xavier vs Emma Frost

psychic battle

who wins ?

Wei Phoenix
Been done.

McNasty996
Charles

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Been done. I searched and couldnt find a thread just the 2 one on one

Angel Watching
Xavier. Even though Emma's probably more a creative warrior in combat. He's quieter but mastered how to beat such person.

Bouboumaster
Chuck

Mshinu
Charles gives her a lesson she won`t soon forget.

chomperx9
i thought i remember seing someone post in another thread months ago frost kocked out xavier telepathically. trying to find the thread.

Originally posted by chomperx9
i thought i remember seing someone post in another thread months ago frost kocked out xavier telepathically. trying to find the thread. only time I recall was when he came back to the x-men and there was context behind that

McNasty996
Originally posted by 753
only time I recall was when he came back to the x-men and there was context behind that

That was what got me thinking about this. I believe Charles had gotten suckered into a psychic trap while talking to scott and Emma went looking through Charles mind without his permission and said that if he faught back she would destroy him somehow and he just gave up and let her rummage through his mind. It ended with him on the ground trying to get to his feet while congradulating Scott for what he has done while he was away.

Uriel005
Originally posted by McNasty996
That was what got me thinking about this. I believe Charles had gotten suckered into a psychic trap while talking to scott and Emma went looking through Charles mind without his permission and said that if he faught back she would destroy him somehow and he just gave up and let her rummage through his mind. It ended with him on the ground trying to get to his feet while congradulating Scott for what he has done while he was away. Wasn't that when he was severely depowered before the event where he got brought back up to speed by the Shi'ar crystal and got his amp??

Originally posted by McNasty996
That was what got me thinking about this. I believe Charles had gotten suckered into a psychic trap while talking to scott and Emma went looking through Charles mind without his permission and said that if he faught back she would destroy him somehow and he just gave up and let her rummage through his mind. It ended with him on the ground trying to get to his feet while congradulating Scott for what he has done while he was away. like I said, she boobytrapped him and if you ask me, he should have still trashed her. In a straight confrontation, he should walk over her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.