Wonder Woman W/Godwave Vs Amped Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

cdtm
What did WW do with the Godwave?

Trying to hunt down examples via Wikipedia or something brings up less then impressive examples.

Prep-Man
Check the respect thread. There are fights of her with the Godwave.

janus77
Surfer has Google Wave, Surfer FTW!

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
What did WW do with the Godwave?

Trying to hunt down examples via Wikipedia or something brings up less then impressive examples.

Here

Her counterpart of the Indian pantheon, Rama, got possessed by an evil powerful god or something like that, and was going berserk. So a godly champion type, and reasonably close to her power level, plus the power of another god or so. He defeated her pretty quickly based on raw power.

Then, she called on the power of the godwave and went from wounded to beating the *heck* out of him, with her primary worry being to finish the fight before the power overwhelmed her rather than anything he was doing.

This is the only example I know of of her using it, but it seems to be quite a significant power boost if short-lived.

What kind of Amp does Surfer have?

Colossus-Big C
depends how much of the god wave she has really

Q99
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
depends how much of the god wave she has really

If she has as much as she did against Rama there, I'd say she wins unless Surfer has a fairly considerable amp.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Q99
If she has as much as she did against Rama there, I'd say she wins unless Surfer has a fairly considerable amp.

based on that scan, I'd go with Surfer.

The wave seems to increase her power considerably, but judging from the environmental damage to the city (via shockwaves, etc) it doesn't seem to be substantially higher than we've seen from the likes of Hulk, or Thor at their best. (pre-skyfather thor vaporized mountain ranges with the shockwave from one hit, Hulk was destroying the eastern seaboard with his steps, etc)

Surfer's advantage is, and has always been his versatility. If you can think of an ability, he's probably had it at some point, and in this case the advantage here is his defensive capabilities.

from that scan, diana clearly can't maintain that power level (burning her, going to consume her, per the scans) so if surfer is able to simply avoid her assault until she burns out, the godwave isn't really going to be much of an advantage.

Since we know surfer can render himself intangible, shrink to submicroscopic sizes, and shift between dimensions as needed- I'd say he has a good chance of simply evading diana's godwave boosted attacks until she's forced down to normal levels.

All this is assuming that Diana's power with the godwave is stronger than he can simply absorb or block, of course.

Q99
The environmental damage isn't a sign so much as the power of the foe there, who was extremely strong.

Yea, that's true.

Colossus-Big C
dont look at environemt damage

in a comic book it said the combined power of odin zeus and vishnu is enough to ''shake'' the planet

and we know damn well such power would destroy multiple entire galaxys

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
dont look at environemt damage

in a comic book it said the combined power of odin zeus and vishnu is enough to ''shake'' the planet

and we know damn well such power would destroy multiple entire galaxys

the environmental damage isn't really all that important, I agree.

BattleMage
SURFER

janus77
He took a beating from T&A, I doubt the godwave is going to trouble him much (if at all).

he could simply pull her onto the astral plane and destroy her, godwave or no.

he could trap her in a localised blackhole, let her fight her way out of that.

he could amp himself up and take the punishment head on, like against UniLord...

Q99
I'd think the godwave would be extremly effective on the astral plane.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99 If she has as much as she did against Rama there, I'd say she wins unless Surfer has a fairly considerable amp.
yeah wasnt she powered by chaos? chaos is pretty damn powerful.

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
yeah wasnt she powered by chaos? chaos is pretty damn powerful.

Rama is a 'he,' but yea, Kali and Chaos smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.