Surthur vs DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Surtur has won his eternal battle with odin it turns out it wasnt eternal.. as he escapes the ethereal plane he realizes he has entered a different universe but unphased by this realization he still plans to bring destruction to this world...

the few heroes that remain to oppose him after his initial assault is :

Wonder Woman(armor)
Captain Marvel
Doctor Fate
Black Adam
Zantana
Raven

can this team stop him where others have failed?

left4life
team beats him down they faced far greater threats then him give me a break

Gecko4lif
Surter just cant catch a break... damn.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by left4life
team beats him down they faced far greater threats then him give me a break imo 70% of wonder womans feats are pure PIS
wonder woman has beat Zeus in direct combat, she even beat Ares and Cronus with the god wave
all of these guys are far beyond her ken and can kill her with one shot

Wild Shadow
can i get more responses pls..

Colossus-Big C
surtur eventually kills them in a long long fight

ill give him 6/10

Prep-Man
Which Fate?

Wild Shadow
dont we go with current usually?

Harbinger
!ESREPSID

cdtm
Originally posted by King Castle
dont we go with current usually?

Usually, unless specified.

Again, this looks like a scenerio, the way you presented it, as opposed to an arena fight. Does this mean the JLA gets some amount of prep, or at least access to their cache of equipment?

King Castle
just what i posted... surtur took every one down this team is left to face him.

cdtm
Originally posted by King Castle
just what i posted... surtur took every one down this team is left to face him.

What were they doing during his initial assault, or between the time of his first and second assault?

Saying they're alive after his first assault implies this is his second assault, meaning they either couldn't have been fighting him at the time of his first attack, or managed to escape, or for some reason Surter broke off his first attack... and it wouldn't be very smart to go in without a game plan and some degree of prep....

So, can they bring in that canon Barda used against Wonder Woman 1,000,000, or anything that might be useful from their base?

celeyhyga17
Team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.