Chris Redfield vs. The Arbiter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
This is a H2H fight. Takes place in the same place Forge fought the Arbiter.

Will the Arbiter prevail or will he get his ass kicked again by a human?

Spartan117ftw
This is the Arbiter from HALO WARS btw.

FinalAnswer
What is Arbiter's H2H/Strength/Durability feats?

XanatosForever
If I recall, Elites are leagues above ordinary humans, and for all Chris's prodigious strength, I wouldn't say he's the fastest character. I'm going to say Arbiter wins this fairly well.

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
What is Arbiter's H2H/Strength/Durability feats?
Well strength wise he knocked out a zealot elite with 1 punch, and resisted a multi-ton slipspace reactor from flattening him.

Durability: Took an energy sword stab for a good 4 seconds before dying. Also his armor can stand up to a clip of armor piercing assault rifle bullets without a scratch.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by XanatosForever
If I recall, Elites are leagues above ordinary humans, and for all Chris's prodigious strength, I wouldn't say he's the fastest character. I'm going to say Arbiter wins this fairly well.

They're actually supposed to be equals to spartans in H2H.

Even if the Arbiter takes Chris as seriously as he took Forge he will win, unless Chris gets to use his knife haermm

FinalAnswer
t3h knoife.

isharacramer
Chris win from that. Happy Dance cool big grin smile wink stick out tongue evil face eek! laughing out loud laughing

wammamram
wow, would this be considered... SPITE bored

AthenasTrgrFngr
hee hee hee!

in that scene from halo wars the corporal fires his entire clip from his magnum into the arbiters shand at point blank and it doesn't even go through the shield =D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.