Seth Gecko (From Dusk Till Dawn)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll7/Hardt0p/Seth.jpg
George Clooney as Seth Gecko.

From Dusk Till Dawn still rocks, even to this day.

George Clooney rocked this role, dropping so many F-bombs that would make even the reigning F-bomb King Samuel L. Jackson weep tears of joy.

Seth Gecko is a bank robber who manages to escape jail with the help of his little brother Richie Gecko (Quentin Tarantino), but not before jacking another bank and killing several Texas Rangers in their wake.

The brothers decide to head on down to Mexico. Using a dissilusioned preacher (Harvey Keitel) and his two children (Juliette Lewis and Ernest Liu) as hostages, the brothers make it through the border, where their contact will meet up with them at a raunchy stripper joint called the Titty Twister.

There's just one...small problem.

The Titty Twister is home to a shitload of vampires, led by Satanico Pandamoneium (Salma Hayek, in her first role as the bad girl). So now, it's a battle for survival.

Damn. Now I gotta see if I can find the DVD.

Aside from having an awesome tattoo, Seth delivers the best line in the movie: "I may be a bastard, but I'm not a f**king bastard."

Seth Gecko rules.

majid86
'Well your best, better get a whole lot better otherwise your gonna feel a whole lot f*ucking worst!'

Seth was cool

Rogue Jedi
Kate: Seth, should I save the last bullets for us?

Seth: No, use 'em on the next two ****s that try to bite you!

Sadako of Girth
Respect to Seth: Patron saint of the "double kneecapping and headbutt".

"So what are you, Jacob? A faithless preacher? Or a mean motherfu*king servant of God?"

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a f*ck how crazy they are!"

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
George Clooney rocked this role, dropping so many F-bombs that would make even the reigning F-bomb King Samuel L. Jackson weep tears of joy.

He did indeed. He is the nightmare of TV censors.

He had some cool tattoos though...

BruceSkywalker
he has mad respect

Blinky
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a f*ck how crazy they are!"

That's the best damned line of the movie, it makes me chuckle everytime.

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue Yeah its epic.
A great libe in perfect scene to finish the movie with.

Snafu the Great
Seth: (as he and Kate stand their ground against the vampires) How many bullets you have left?

Kate: Not many.

Seth: When you run out, start cold-cocking 'em, make 'em sing for their supper! (slugs a vampire)

GRIMNIR
his first proper film and STILL his best

clooney was bad ass

Quincy
this flick is dope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.