Favorite David Lynch Film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Abel
Just thought I'd continue the trend. big grin

jaden101
Now that be some tough choosing right there.

SnakeEyes
Hmm, this is tough. It's between: Blue Velvet and Mulholland Drive for me. Can anyone help me choose?!

I haven't seen all of his films though. Didn't care for Inland Empire or Eraserhead. The Elephant Man was good.

Also, great trend!

Zoom
For me it is The Elephant Man closely followed by Blue Velvet.

Alpha-7
The Elephant Man is my favourite on the list.

The Power
Blue Velvet

Impediment
The Elephant Man, definitely. It is one of the few films that makes me cry every time I view it.

dadudemon
Elephant Man was pretty dang moving, that's for sure.

I can see the appeal for Eraserhead, but it is REALLY niche, imo.

Dune was done by David Lynch? That's just awesome. I was wondering why I liked Dune so much. (I recently watched it a month ago, for the first time. It's good even by today's standards, IMO.)

I haven't seen half the movies on the list so I can't say for sure, at the moment. I had the most fun watching Dune, though, so I'll go with that until I watch the other 5.

BruceSkywalker
The Elephant Man, such a deeply moving movie..

Eraserhead, haven't seen that one in years...

Blue Velvet, good as well

MildPossession
Eraserhead - First one I saw when we studied it in college, introduced me to David Lynch. Then it's Elephant Man for me. My two all time favourites by the director. Just got Elephant Man on blu ray, so can't wait to see it in that quality.

Wild at Heart comes close.

Blue Velvet - I'm in the minority, I didn't enjoy it at all.

ChocolateCake
Blue Velvet

Wanderer11
Wild at Heart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.