Flash Vs Thanos and Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
CIS less flash with juggernauts durability and wolverines claws

Black bolt z
Flash.

Explain how they put him down if you say team.

And infinite mass fist mixed with wolverine claws would one-shot thanos

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Flash.

Explain how they put him down if you say team.

And infinite mass fist mixed with wolverine claws would one-shot thanos Mindrape

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Mindrape Thanos can't stop him so he can mindrape.

Also when has thanos ever mindraped in battle?

Mindset
Thanos can't stop him so he can mindrape.

Also when has thanos ever mindraped in battle? When he mindraped Fallen One.

There are two people fighting.

Black bolt z
When he mindraped Fallen One.

There are two people fighting. So thats one.Needs to be three.

I asked bada and have posted what he said and he said it needed to be done 3 times.Yet they still dispute it.I'd like that to be added to the rules

Mindset
So thats one.Needs to be three.

I asked bada and have posted what he said and he said it needed to be done 3 times.Yet they still dispute it.I'd like that to be added to the rules No, it doesn't need to be 3. If he has tp he can use it whenever he wants. erm

Black bolt z
No, it doesn't need to be 3. If he has tp he can use it whenever he wants. erm Bada said that someone needs to do something around 3 times(depending on the amount of appearances)for it to be argued.

You want me to post the PM?

King Kandy
Bada said that someone needs to do something around 3 times(depending on the amount of appearances)for it to be argued.

You want me to post the PM?
That's his rule of thumb. It's not an actual forum rule (as it is not in the rules page).

Mindset
Bada said that someone needs to do something around 3 times(depending on the amount of appearances)for it to be argued.

You want me to post the PM? You don't need to post the pm, he has telepathy, he can use it whenever he wants...

What aren't you getting?

Black bolt z
You don't need to post the pm, he has telepathy, he can use it whenever he wants...

What aren't you getting? But how many times has he actually mindraped someone?

You should know my problems by now.

Mindset
But how many times has he actually mindraped someone?

You should know my problems by now. You said how many times has he used it in a fight, which one do you want to know?

Black bolt z
You said how many times has he used it in a fight, which one do you want to know? Just as a total how many times has he mindraped someone while he is fighting in his whole career

Mindset
Lol.

So he has to be fighting someone then use telepathy for it to count?

Black bolt z
Lol.

So he has to be fighting someone then use telepathy for it to count? No.Just out of curiosity.That and I can use it to backfire on someone who debates for thanos.

chomperx9
with juggy's durability and logans claws i gotta give it to flash

Mindset
No.Just out of curiosity.That and I can use it to backfire on someone who debates for thanos. Well, in that case, I wont.

I'm not going to look through a respect thread trying to find that, suffice to say, he has multiple displays of telepathic ability.

Black bolt z
Well, in that case, I wont.

I'm not going to look through a respect thread trying to find that, suffice to say, he has multiple displays of telepathic ability. Define multiple.I try to find all the thanos comics I can and haven't actually found even one.

Mindset
Multiple, as in, more than once.

Black bolt z
Multiple, as in, more than once. I mean once against fallen one.I don't have that one so i'll take your word on it.Any more?

Mindset
Yes

Black bolt z
Yes such as?

Mindset
When he used telepathy.

Black bolt z
When he used telepathy. Against?Who other then the fallen one has he mindraped?

Mindset
You are aware he has a respect thread, right?

But anyway, he tried to mind rape Galactus, fought off against X-man's and Moondragon's tp.

Black bolt z
You are aware he has a respect thread, right?

But anyway, he tried to mind rape Galactus, fought off against X-man's and Moondragon's tp. And failed.

Mindset
And failed. And your point is?

Black bolt z
And your point is? Ok so thats two.Any more come to mind or are you done?

Mindset
Are you trying to be annoying, or what is this?

Black bolt z
Are you trying to be annoying, or what is this? This is just the way I am.

You say flash can win by mindraping?I am just asking who thanos has succsessfully mindraped.

Mindset
This is just the way I am.

You say flash can win by mindraping?I am just asking who thanos has succsessfully mindraped. He successfully mindraped Fallen One.

He almost mindraped Galactus.

Along with having other displays of telepathy, some I mentioned, others you can easily find in his respect thread, I confused as to what your stance is, that he can't mindrape someone or that he doesn't have telepathy, or that you don't think he can use it in a fight? Go to his respect thread if you're so interested, you obviously have sight and are literate, put it to use.

Black bolt z
He successfully mindraped Fallen One.

He almost mindraped Galactus.

Along with having other displays of telepathy, some I mentioned, others you can easily find in his respect thread, I confused as to what your stance is, that he can't mindrape someone or that he doesn't have telepathy, or that you don't think he can use it in a fight? Go to his respect thread if you're so interested, you obviously have sight and are literate, put it to use. All i'm saying is I don't think that thanos could mindrape flash while he is moving that fast.And being part juggarnaut he can't be stopped.

Nihilist
Just as a total how many times has he mindraped someone while he is fighting in his whole career Thanos has mond raped Moondragon,Pip,Fallen one and Maker during battle.

quanchi112
All i'm saying is I don't think that thanos could mindrape flash while he is moving that fast.And being part juggarnaut he can't be stopped. Based on what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.