The Butterfly Effect 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer Okay,I hired this movie,thinking the best way to give it a fair chance was to not think of it,as a sequel,just a stand alone movie,problem was.........It still sucked.I were tossing and turning last night trying to think of something good,I could say about this movie,I found nothing.
How do we feel about the main character in this movie? We dont feel anything,thats the problem,how do you feel sorry for him? After seeing him go back in time for stupid and greedy reasons and then **** his life up more because of it,you almost laugh at his stupidity,there really isn't much of a story to be found here at all,I literally could of come up with a better plot myself,please dont waste your time with this movie.

ChocolateCake
Sadly I saw this movie a while back and I agree with every thing you have said. Don't be a fool like me and think that the 3rd will be better, because it really isn't.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ChocolateCake
Sadly I saw this movie a while back and I agree with every thing you have said. Don't be a fool like me and think that the 3rd will be better, because it really isn't.

erm Sad thing is,I also hired the 3rd one and am going to watch that next

BruceSkywalker
this was worser than the first

SnakeEyes
Is that really how you speak, Bruce?

dadudemon
So many flaws in the plot. This could have been written so much better.

It's sad that someone that sucks at writing (and likes Transformers) sees that in this film.

In other words, I have low-plot expectations as long as it's fun...

I still thought the first film was really good.

Originally posted by SnakeEyes

lol

Be nice. That's my boy.

MildPossession
Couldn't stand the first one, so not wasting my time on the rest in the series.

ChocolateCake
Originally posted by K.Diddy
erm Sad thing is,I also hired the 3rd one and am going to watch that next

Let me know what you think of it.

marwash22
i can't bring myself to watch sequels in which the cast from the original movie isn't involved... especially if it's a straight to dvd movie. sad

The original was a dreadful film so why would you expect the sequels to be any good?

Abel
Ares and Hewhoknowsall have been having quite the conversation about you, Sorgo. big grin

K.Diddy
Originally posted by 003
The original was a dreadful film so why would you expect the sequels to be any good?

erm I actually really enjoyed the first one

Alpha-7
I really liked the first one, but the sequels are a complete waste of time in my view.

Originally posted by K.Diddy
erm I actually really enjoyed the first one

That's cool dude.

Wolfie
I loved the first one. It isn't saying much, but that was definitely Ashton Kutcher's best role. He really stepped out of the Kelso persona for me in that.

As for the second one, yeah, it was as awful as it looked like. No redeeming value whatsoever.

residentevil3D
most confusing movie i have ever watched

K.Diddy
Originally posted by residentevil3D
most confusing movie i have ever watched

erm You must not be very intelligent then

Bardock42
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

Besides, he is right, this was perhaps the worserest movie.

Just kidding, I didn't see it, I'm not retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.