Spectre vs Galactus, Odin and Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Nigh omnipotent Spectre against a very well fed Galactus with Odin and Zeus (marvel versions) at the highest power levels.

Do the team stand a chance?

Black bolt z
No.Full power or very amped spectre which I assume this thread is about would be a match for LT.

quanchi112
Team wins.

Bouboumaster
Unless it's something like Black Arc Galactus, Spectre stomp

cdtm
Specte can win this with the portion of his power that faced TGEB.

iceman24567
Spectre no doubt

The Nuul
Spec wins and lulz @ Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Spec wins and lulz @ Quan. Based on what? Is this another one of those I don't need any proof and the Spectre wins type responses.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team wins. Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what? Is this another one of those I don't need any proof and the Spectre wins type responses.

see what i did thar?

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
see what i did thar? Galactus is alone enough for the Spectre based on his showings. He's not as powerful as Galactus imo based on the ease in which he has owned marvel earth while extremely weakened, his annihilation showing while he was extremely weakened, his owning of the Sphinx, smackdown of the In betweener, the Meph beatdown in his own realm, and the combined efforts of Odin and Zeus make this unfair for the Spectre.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
smackdown of the In betweener..

When did this happen?

The first time they fought, Chaos and Order restored him to well fed capacity, and they were evenly matched.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.