scariest moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
what is the scariest moment in your life?

when were you the most afraid?

Rogue Jedi
I was 16. Me, my dad ans his buddy King were driving around in a minivan. We were lost in downtown LA. My dad decided to ask some "chick" on the corner for directions. We stopped and right away I can see it's a tranny hooker. "She" gave him directions to the freeway, then started flirting with him. "She" asked him "Are you guys with the baseball convention?" My dad said "Yes we are, wanna step inside and hit a home run with my son?"

"She" was trying to open the door as we sped off. My dad and his buddy lol'd.

dadudemon
When I ran out of protein.

I had just gotten back from the gym and I was like: DAMN IT! I'VE GOT TO EAT SOMETHING WITH A BIO-AVAILABILITY OF 1 BEFORE MY 45 MINUTE NUTRIENT UPTAKE WINDOW IS OVER!!!!!

I was scared shitless. I then realized that I could drive up to the gas station that was less than 2 minutes away. (half a mile). I bought two muscle milks and chugged them. Then my nightmare was over.

Yes, this is a true story from the "amazing" life of dadudemon.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
When I ran out of protein.

I had just gotten back from the gym and I was like: DAMN IT! I'VE GOT TO EAT SOMETHING WITH A BIO-AVAILABILITY OF 1 BEFORE MY 45 MINUTE NUTRIENT UPTAKE WINDOW IS OVER!!!!!

I was scared shitless. I then realized that I could drive up to the gas station that was less than 2 minutes away. (half a mile). I bought two muscle milks and chugged them. Then my nightmare was over.

Yes, this is a true story from the "amazing" life of dadudemon. You shoulda done de bates and shot it in your mouth.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You shoulda done de bates and shot it in your mouth.

But semen doesn't have a bio-availability of 1...and is lacking in tons of branch chain amino acids.

Wild Shadow
i have two.

1) i was in tahoe at my female friend's family home.. she was hey, jay. i hear you are animal/nature friendly and have two wolves..

yea, i got two wolf dogs always had wolves.. my last one was a pure bred timber wolf..

ooh.. you'll like my wolves their in the cage outside. i also have a baby bear, i rescued him.. his mother was killed and we found him wondering the side of the road near its mother as a cub..

umm.. okay.. she opens her glass door which leads outside and her bear cub comes in and it wasnt small it was bigger then my wolf dogs.. it starts sniffing me and i was scared i sunk in into her seat trying to shrink myself..

she was all he doesnt bite but he some times doesnt listen thats what the wolves are for..

me: oohh mommy.( why does a rich white preppy girl have wild animals?) its gonna bite off my nads, its sniffing me!! ( i didnt yell i was thinking it i was too scared)

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
I have two:

1) I was in Tahoe at a lady-friend's family home. She said, "hey, Jay, I hear you are animal/nature friendly and have two wolves."

"Yeah, I got two wolf dogs: always had wolves. My last one was a Timber Wolf."

"Oh, you'll like my wolves. They're in the cage outside. I also have a baby bear. I rescued him. His mother was killed and we found him, as a cub, wondering the side of the road near its dead mother."

"Umm...okay."

She opened her glass door - which leads outside - and her bear cub comes in. It wasn't small; t was bigger then my wolf dogs! It started sniffing me and I was scared. I sunk in into her seat trying to shrink myself."

She was all, "he doesn't bite, but he some times doesn't listen. That's what the wolves are for."

I said, "oh mommy!"

(Why does a white preppy girl have wild animals?)

Edited your post so it doesn't read so horribly. I left as much of the original text as possible.

Could you please start posting like that?

Please??????????

steverules_2
When everyone in my class wanted to fight a guy who was...way stronger than I was, was like...Ivan Drago vs Rocky, me being Rocky. Then there was college where these two guys were picking on my friend and tried starting on me and I stood up to him and him and his friend left me and my friend alone...saved that guys ass from a beat down

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
When everyone in my class wanted to fight a guy who was...way stronger than I was, was like...Ivan Drago vs Rocky, me being Rocky. Then there was college where these two guys were picking on my friend and tried starting on me and I stood up to him and him and his friend left me and my friend alone...saved that guys ass from a beat down

Luckily you were there to shave that guy's ass. That's what friends are for.

Wild Shadow
2nd) i was walking from a club after arguing with one of my friends.. i wasnt alone i was walking with another friend when we were pushed into an alley.

b4 us stood two giant 3oo lb toucans or Samoans bouncers..

i was like dudes, we aint looking for a fight just let us walk out of here no one needs to be hurt.. believe me it wont be me..flexed my muscles as i gauged their ability to be an actual threat to me.

they didnt respond i could hear jungle drums my heart and animal grunts, it was all in my head... they then positioned themselves to charge us.. and i swear at that moment i heard an elephant stampede and rhino snorting as they charged... i was frozen for a split second...

i was all this is going to hurt.. and my sphincter tighten as i was about to be tackled.. to lil to late cause i think i shat myself with the impact of the dude... stupid i was frozen in fear which allowed him to hit me...

dadudemon
2nd) i was walking from a club after arguing with one of my friends.. i wasnt alone i was walking with another friend when we were pushed into an alley.

b4 us stood two giant 3oo lb toucans or Samoans bouncers..

i was like dudes, we aint looking for a fight just let us walk out of here no one needs to be hurt.. believe me it wont be me..flexed my muscles as i gauged their ability to be an actual threat to me.

they didnt respond i could hear jungle drums my heart and animal grunts, it was all in my head... they then positioned themselves to charge us.. and i swear at that moment i heard an elephant stampede and rhino snorting as they charged... i was frozen for a split second...

i was all this is going to hurt.. and my sphincter tighten as i was about to be tackled.. to lil to late cause i think i shat myself with the impact of the dude... stupid i was frozen in fear which allowed him to hit me...

This has to be a joke.

Please tell me you are joking.

Wild Shadow
no.. i made it funnier then it actually was to drive home the point.. but, it did happen. the fight lasted a good while.. club ppl were cheering us on as we were kicking @$$ b4 the cops showed up..

we were giving them a good @$$ whoopin but they wouldnt go down and i was becoming demoralized at the inevitability of our situation if we did not escalate our response.

steverules_2
Luckily you were there to shave that guy's ass. That's what friends are for.

Shave? sly But yeah it was pretty lucky

Rogue Jedi
When I knocked Chuck Norris out. I thought I killed him and could only think of having to go to prison.

dadudemon
When I knocked Chuck Norris out. I thought I killed him and could only think of having to go to prison.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh

Shave? But yeah it was pretty lucky

lol...yeah, you caught me. I used to do that shit to Gefallen Engal, alll the time...cracked me up.

But, yeah, you gotta stand up for your boy..else you're a shitty friend.

Rogue Jedi
Another time I hit Mike Tyson so hard I heard his momma scream in pain. I lol'd and used my uber MMA technique on her. Afterwards, I did de bates with Bruce Lee.

Wild Shadow
sometimes a friend needs to get beat up.. had one of those off and on friends that would come looking for you to protect him whenever he got in trouble even when he started the situation by stealing drugs, sleeping with the dudes sister or girlfriend, not payin ppl and they expect you to clean up their mess when they go after them.

let the dude get beat outside the bar alley..

@ ROGUE JEDI

pls stop trolling my threads or i will report you

Rogue Jedi
I feel that. One time I kicked the shit outta 1,758 Hells Angels just because they bad mouthed the Corp.

dadudemon
@ ROGUE JEDI

pls stop trolling my threads or i will report you

Dude, he's not trolling your threads. He's just crackin' jokes to get a laugh, as usual.

This is the Off the topic forum, he'll post shit that's off topic or humorous, just as you should.

I feel that. One time I kicked the shit outta 1,758 Hells Angels just because they bad mouthed the Corp.

I would have used my gun katta on them...and only shot them in the knees.

Yeah, I'm that uber.

What would be scary is sitting in a bar filled with Hell's Angels and saying, "Harley's SUCK balls!"

Rogue Jedi

@ ROGUE JEDI

pls stop trolling my threads or i will report you Who're you to say it didn't happen? I never said it happened in real life, it was a dream.

See what I did there, DDM? wink

Rogue Jedi
Dude, he's not trolling your threads. He's just crackin' jokes to get a laugh, as usual.

This is the Off the topic forum, he'll post shit that's off topic or humorous, just as you should.

I would have used my gun katta on them...and only shot them in the knees.

Yeah, I'm that uber.

What would be scary is sitting in a bar filled with Hell's Angels and saying, "Harley's SUCK balls!" They'd prolly end up buying you a beer haermm

AFTER they ass rape you. sad

dadudemon
They'd prolly end up buying you a beer haermm

AFTER they ass rape you. sad

It wouldn't be rape, Bob. It wouldn't be rape. ho ho ho!

Rogue Jedi
Who're you to say it didn't happen? I never said it happened in real life, it was a dream.

See what I did there, DDM? wink

steverules_2
lol...yeah, you caught me. I used to do that shit to Gefallen Engal, alll the time...cracked me up.

But, yeah, you gotta stand up for your boy..else you're a shitty friend.

The funny thing is I would have to hear all day about how strong he says he is and the guy who was threatening him was in our class and my friend was always like 'if we were outside college I'd hit him,' well we were outside college and I didn't see any fists flying so I had to do the saving, course I didn't have to use my fists so that was good smile

dadudemon
The funny thing is I would have to hear all day about how strong he says he is and the guy who was threatening him was in our class and my friend was always like 'if we were outside college I'd hit him,' well we were outside college and I didn't see any fists flying so I had to do the saving, course I didn't have to use my fists so that was good smile

You should have done what Will Farrel did to those drums: beat them shits with your balls while screaming that you're doing it.

That shit was soooooooooo funny. I laughed so hard. man o man.

Rogue Jedi
It wouldn't be rape, Bob. It wouldn't be rape. ho ho ho! You'd take it willingly?

Ew. Gay bastard.

steverules_2
When I was 10 I remember I was with some friend at the local park and there was a frozen over pond and some chavs were chucking ice at us so my friend started throwing some back and then they started coming after us, my friends ran so I was like well ok better run as well, so I sorta...dived over a round about and ducked low...looked up and my friends got beat up and then the chavs sorta...ran off or whatever, somehow I was the only one who escaped a beating, got lucky I guess, but now I'm more sorta...responsible I guess and I don't run, stand my ground

dadudemon
You'd take it willingly?

Yeah. That's the joke. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Yeah. That's the joke. no expression ...............Sorry, I was busy stopping a mugging involving ten men all armed with chain guns.

dadudemon
...............Sorry, I was busy stopping a mugging involving ten men all armed with chain guns.

I can't read all of your post because I'm busy stopping over 9000 T1000's with my bare balls*. (I'm Junk slapping them into pieces, at the moment.)

*I shaved them to increase the aerodynamics.

Rogue Jedi
I can't read all of your post because I'm busy stopping over 9000 T1000's with my bare balls*. (I'm Junk slapping them into pieces, at the moment.)

*I shaved them to increase the aerodynamics. Yeah? Well, I was once bum rushed by 1000 Twivamps. I bent over, lit my Mcclane issue zippo, and farted in their direction. The shockwave blew them to pieces, and the ensuing fiendfyre from my fiendfart melted them in the blink of an eye.

steverules_2
Somehow I could see that happening

Rogue Jedi
HU4p5CcZvh4

steverules_2
http://www.timw.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/fart-fire.jpg

REXXXX
Alright. RJ, don't get on WS's case about his stories (though I feel they are pretty ridiculous; scariest =/= I totally was scared but then I totes beat him up... and what's wrong with a girl keeping wild animals? Pansy.)

Inversely, WS, if RJ really bothers you that much, put him on Ignore.

Thaaanks.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by REXXXX
Alright. RJ, don't get on WS's case about his stories (though I feel they are pretty ridiculous; scariest =/= I totally was scared but then I totes beat him up... and what's wrong with a girl keeping wild animals? Pansy.)

it was the fight or flight response that kicked in and being afraid doesnt mean you forget how to fight. plus like i said i was becoming demoralize each time they got up or tanked my hits...

the fear part was when i was trying to walk out and be confident in my attitude which did deminish a bit when i saw them charging at me...

thats where the fear came in instead of me reacting i froze long enough to be hit...

also i dont know any one who wouldnt at least be cautions of a bear that isnt theirs.. dont care if its big or small..

REXXXX
I didn't ask, to be honest.

As for the bear story, sure, be cautious. Doesn't mean you go 'Lawl since when do preppy girls have wild animals?' Not really the proper response.

Mr. Rhythmic
The time I almost fell out of the shuttle in the subway because I was stuck in between. I thought for a second that that was it.

King Castle
i once thought the escalator was going to pull me in and kill me but, i remembered to step over as i reached the top.. wink

dadudemon
I fell out of a tree, once. I was all the way up the tree, stepped down on one branch, and fell down the entire tree, bouncing off of all the branches and the way down. I was quite sure I was a goner. It was a very large and old Sycamore tree...about 75-100 feet up.

laughing laughing laughing

That's the best visual for RJ's story, ever.

Rogue Jedi
One time I was on a space shuttle with a buncha roughnecks on the way to intercept a giant asteroid that was gonna destroy Earth. The shuttle crash landed, they all died. I took my zippo, bent over, and....

The asteroid was disintegrated, and I rode the shock wave back home.

REXXXX
Must've been scary.

steverules_2
Shit his pants but I guess that disintergrated too

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by REXXXX
Must've been scary. I don't deal in fear. I aint got time to bleed.

steverules_2
Say, that reminds me of that predator movie dur

King Castle
right now. ABS just insinuated she may be a male. no

Rogue Jedi
Say, that reminds me of that predator movie dur You got time to duck? wink

steverules_2
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

Rogue Jedi
wDztrw_0N8M

steverules_2
You are one ugly motherf*cker

Rogue Jedi
Yir maw:

HIEaIf7lMaM&feature=related

steverules_2
No yir maw! PWNT!

Rogue Jedi
HU4p5CcZvh4

steverules_2
Oprah was the best, going completely manic, I wish Katie had dumped him on the show

King Castle
Katie bn brain washed... she wouldnt have done it.. you know she is bald wears a wig to cover it up.. true story. wink

Mr. Rhythmic
Ivan Drago vs Rocky, me being Rocky.

But Rocky won...

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
But Rocky won...

Never said I didn't 131 But yeah no one won, but I meant like Rocky vs Ivan as in...This other guy was pretty strong and tall, but not Russian...I was able to hold my own against him though

~Bun Bun~
laughing out loud Oh how I love the OTF!

Scaryest moments...

The time I fell into the creek at our cottage in Canada. Hit my head on the rocks at the bottom. I'm still shocked I didn't get a concussion.

A few times I've been crossing the street and almost got hit by a car.

The last car acciend I was in makes the list. My little brother, sister and I are in the mustang coming back from the store drinks in our hands. It's winter but, it's a nice day out. So we enter our sub, radio blaring and my brother behind the wheel. It was slippery in the mustang and we were fish tailing with every turn we take. Everythings fine until the last turn we take we hit a sheet of ice. We spin into someones drive way taking out a street sign and both their cars in the process. I had unknowingly flung my arm out in front of my brother and for the smallest second my heart stoped. I thought he had gotten hurt because he was crying but, it was his first acciend and he just got scared shitless.

Rogue Jedi
I was swimming in Lake Livingston once and something BIG brushed across my thigh.

steverules_2
I was in my rubber ring at the beach, and I felt something pass beneath me and I was like 'oh shit it's a shark and I'm gonna die!!' Was a jellyfish, dunno what kind though...one that stings

King Castle
its a minor freak out but never bn scared of something bumping me..

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Castle
its a minor freak out but never bn scared of something bumping me..

Same situation where you just pooped yourself a little bit, though? Especially if the jungle beats are playing I JUST KNOW IT!

King Castle
Same situation where you just pooped yourself a little bit, though? Especially if the jungle beats are playing I JUST KNOW IT! what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.