Adamantium Colossus vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
1st Fight Adamantium Colossus vs Savage Hulk
2nd Fight Adamantium Colossus vs WWH

h1a8
Is this Adamantium Colossus stronger than 10,000 tons?

ankur29
is ultron adamantium also?

Batroc
1st Fight Adamantium Colossus vs Savage Hulk : Colossus
2nd Fight Adamantium Colossus vs WWH : Leaning slightly towards WWH... maybe

rotiart
If iris secondary adamantium either hulk wins
If it is primary adamantium neither hulk wins. Period.

janus77
Hulk wins both times.
General Ross used primary adamantium bullets to try and kill Hulk, never worked. even a point-blank shot to the eye didn't work.

Colossus gets wrecked or dies of exhaustion. no chance against Hulk.

Priest
Hulk 10/10

KingD19
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk wins both times.
General Ross used primary adamantium bullets to try and kill Hulk, never worked. even a point-blank shot to the eye didn't work.

Yeah, but Hulk's never been able to hurt Ultron, whose outer shell is made of primary adamantium.

This Colossus was the one who was captured by Weapon X and turned into adamantium....he can't turn back though.

And Colossus has never been shown getting tired in his metal form, so it's safe to say he at least has extremely high stamina, if not near infinite. And an adamantium Colossus is obviously much stronger than regular Colossus.

The Nuul
Hulk speed blitzs, combo to KO FTW!

brownqk
Hulk BFR's Colossus

snoopdogg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/ColossusVsHulk015.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/ColossusVsHulk016.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/ColossusVsHulk017.jpg

byrdgang21
Hulk in both but its close in the 1st scenario.

h1a8
Hulk wins both times.

You mean shards. Well the shards penetrated him like a melon. Hulk just has a healing factor is why they didn't put him down.

Your logic sucks here. This has nothing to do with Hulk being able to damage adamantium.

The Nuul
And your logic = Supes >>>> LT, his is better than yours.

h1a8
Hulk has no chance of even scratching adamantium unless Colossus starts off too weak to effect Hulk good enough which I think he doesn't.

Wild Shadow
colossus stomps both

Priest
Originally posted by snoopdogg

Post the rest of the fight.

chomperx9
Hulk wins both times.

Colossus gets wrecked or dies of exhaustion. no chance against Hulk. a punch from colossus will do some more damage than a gun shot.

ankur29
how did hulk fair against ultron ,

didn't he do well

and ultron is way stronger

this will be similar

BruceSkywalker
Hulk x 2 100/10 ftw

Colossus-Big C
Hulk wins both times.

Colossus gets wrecked or dies of exhaustion. no chance against Hulk. funny logic.
how does that prove colossus gets wrecked?? What the f**k?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
funny logic.
how does that prove colossus gets wrecked?? What the f**k? yeah comparing colossus strength to a bullet is a joke.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus might actually win this. There's a chance the Hulk will get tired of knocking Colossus around the place and leave. Of course, there's also the chance that the Hulk gets angry enough until he can damage Adamantium.

It'd be in Colossus' best interest to just lie down.

Lord_Talron
id like to see hulk get angry enough to damage primary adamantium evil face

TheLordofMurder
Didnt the Hulk...and an intelligent Hulk at that...damage Ultron in the original Secret War?

I am pretty sure he did...so, yeah, Hulk can amp enough to damage Ultron and so I believe he can amp enough to damage Colossus.

Either version 10/10 via KO or bfr...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus might actually win this. There's a chance the Hulk will get tired of knocking Colossus around the place and leave. Of course, there's also the chance that the Hulk gets angry enough until he can damage Adamantium.

It'd be in Colossus' best interest to just lie down. lie down? your underestimating colossus here he may not be in thor level class but his punches feel like he is because of his metal fist.
not to mention he knocked king hyperion on his ass
hulk feels colossus punches, wwh even said he was a worth oppenent for savage hulk . colossus would eventually knock both of them out.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup. The Hulk dented Ultron in Secret Wars. The problem with that scene is that this Ultron was created by Klaw. Of course Klaw had a portion of Beyonder's powers but some people still argue that it was a very sophistated sound projection. After considering the scene, I believe that the Ultron was intended to be the real deal. Reality manipulation power and all that.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
id like to see hulk get angry enough to damage primary adamantium evil face

Thor has, so I don't see why the Hulk can't.

Colossus-Big C
there arent hurting colossus

only ultrons armor is admantium
colossus entire body, insides and out are organic metal
he would be solid admantium here

Lord_Talron
not solid, just totally

Colossus-Big C
not solid, just totally yea thats what i mean.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup. The Hulk dented Ultron in Secret Wars. The problem with that scene is that this Ultron was created by Klaw. Of course Klaw had a portion of Beyonder's powers but some people still argue that it was a very sophistated sound projection. After considering the scene, I believe that the Ultron was intended to be the real deal. Reality manipulation power and all that.

Thor has, so I don't see why the Hulk can't.

Didn't Hulk...with extreme effort, only dent Ultron's outer shell just enough for Wasp to get inside and mess up his systems?

And when did Thor damage primary adamantium significantly? Was he amped in any way?

Gecko4lif
thor broke adamantium ropes without much effort

King Castle
pretty sure it was secondary adamantium.

nicamarvin
id like to see hulk get angry enough to damage primary adamantium evil face He has never and will never get angry enough.... erm he has always fail to even scratch juggernaut and Juggernaut=Primary adamantium.... smokin'

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by nicamarvin
He has never and will never get angry enough.... erm he has always fail to even scratch juggernaut and Juggernaut=Primary adamantium.... smokin'

i thought you would put juggs above adamantium.

Creshosk
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
i thought you would put juggs above adamantium. I certainly would.

r0nm0n88
yeh i would aswell, but adamantium isnt being damaged by hulk. So unless bfr occurs this is a stalemate.

nicamarvin
i thought you would put juggs above adamantium. well in a none PIS enviroment he is, but Adamantium has always option B(retcon to Secondary) that Juggy has not.... sad

r0nm0n88
^^^
let me add
its a stalemate with WWH, Big C beats savage hulk if he KOs him early enough

nicamarvin
^^^
let me add
its a stalemate with WWH, Big C beats savage hulk if he KOs him early enough How about a unbrakeable Chockehold..... confused that always seems to work with Hulk.... stick out tongue

r0nm0n88
well an unbreakable choke hold would work aswell actually. the problem here is im not really sure how strong this Colossus is

The Nuul
Colossus gets the extra dur but hes still not strong enough to beat the Hulk.

Batroc
Wouldn't Adamantium Colossus be a lot stronger than regular Colossus?

KingD19
Originally posted by Batroc
Wouldn't Adamantium Colossus be a lot stronger than regular Colossus?

Exactly.

Teenage Colossus was hanging with Hulk for a while, even flash ko'd him.

Adult Colossus was slugging it out with WWH.

Adamantium Colossus would be one of the strongest earth-bound people in Marvel.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Batroc
Wouldn't Adamantium Colossus be a lot stronger than regular Colossus? the only thing that is mainly changed is the metal that his body transforms into . organic steel is replaced with adamantium thats it.

for sure a hit from an adamantium colossus would hurt more than a hit from steel colossus cause the metal is more durable and heavier but doesnt exactly increase the strength. but of course it gives him a boost with durability as well.

KingD19
Originally posted by chomperx9
the only thing that is mainly changed is the metal that his body transforms into . organic steel is replaced with adamantium thats it.

for sure a hit from an adamantium colossus would hurt more than a hit from steel colossus cause the metal is more durable and heavier but doesnt exactly increase the strength. but of course it gives him a boost with durability as well.

He would be stronger, since Adamantium>>>>>>>>>>>>Organic Steel/Osmium.

Besides raising his durability and making him truly invulnerable to damage, his strength would be raised since the tensile strength, etc... would be raised as Adamantium.

Like Absorbing Man is stronger when he turns into titanium, than he is when he turns into iron.

Bouboumaster
Hulk in both.

vansonbee
Originally posted by KingD19
Exactly.

Teenage Colossus was hanging with Hulk for a while, even flash ko'd him.

Adult Colossus was slugging it out with WWH.

Adamantium Colossus would be one of the strongest earth-bound people in Marvel. 1. Pete got some hits on Hulk, but that doesn't mean he will win.

2. WWH bended Pete out of place... He didn't even throw a swing at Hulk.

3. I can only assume his duratilibty is way better than normal. That it.Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk in both. thumb up

snoopdogg
Originally posted by vansonbee

Really?

KingD19
1. Pete got some hits on Hulk, but that doesn't mean he will win.

3. I can only assume his duratilibty is way better than normal. That it. thumb up

1. A teenage Pete ko'd him for a few seconds....An adult Pete who's composed of Primary Adamantium will have his strength amped to an extreme degree...That does mean he'll win.

2. He bent his arms, but Colossus impressed him, WWH even said he would be a worthy opponent for Savage Hulk.

3. I already explanied that his strength, as well as durability would be heightened, but go ahead and be a fanboy.

snoopdogg
I could have sworn there was panels showing Colossus and WWHulk swinging at each other and big C landing a punch that turned his head.

The Nuul
1. Pete got some hits on Hulk, but that doesn't mean he will win.

3. I can only assume his duratilibty is way better than normal. That it. thumb up Originally posted by snoopdogg
Really? Originally posted by snoopdogg
I could have sworn there was panels showing Colossus and WWHulk swinging at each other and big C landing a punch that turned his head.

And the cookie goes to...

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5978/worldwarhulkxmen002015.th.jpg

Snoop!!!!!!!!

rotiart
So because colossus was strong enough to make wwh flinch from a surprise hit we are using that as the basis for a big c win?!



snoopdogg
Originally posted by rotiart
So because colossus was strong enough to make wwh flinch from a surprise hit we are using that as the basis for a big c win?!

 How do you know it was surprise hit?

Dum Dum Dugan
How do you know it was surprise hit?
Are you kidding me? It quite obvous Hulk did not see it comming.

Though on a side note you are right colossus last longer then people are saying in this thread, I am looking for scans now.

snoopdogg
Hulk was on his knee in the prior panel and in the next panel he was standing when Colossus punched him. Should be obvious.

Dum Dum Dugan
Hulk was on his knee in the prior panel and in the next panel he was standing when Colossus punched him. Should be obvious.
Dude it obvious that Hulk did not see it comming which they made a point of showing that Hulk was occpuied screwing with emma. It quite clear the intent of the author.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Dude it obvious that Hulk did not see it comming which they made a point of showing that Hulk was occpuied screwing with emma. It quite clear the intent of the author. Maybe in your point of view but Hulk was clearly on his knees when he was talking to Emma and he was clearly standing when Colossus punched him in the face.

Dum Dum Dugan
Maybe in your point of view but Hulk was clearly on his knees when he was talking to Emma and he was clearly standing when Colossus punched him in the face.
Dude it clear that author intent was that Hulk was pre occupied. It not my view it simply the intent of the author. Only other way to view it is throw fanboy shades.

Becuase it quite clear what the intent is of the author.

Not even sure why your trying to fight this, it does not put colossus in any short of negative light.

vansonbee
How do you know it was surprise hit? He was chatting with Emma in that same panel...

snoopdogg
Dude it clear that author intent was that Hulk was pre occupied. It not my view it simply the intent of the author. Only other way to view it is throw fanboy shades.

Becuase it quite clear what the intent is of the author.

Not even sure why your trying to fight this, it does not put colossus in any short of negative light. This is the first time I've ever heard that Colossus blindsided him to be honest. So good job on that. The giveaway was Hulk was on his feet when he was punched.

snoopdogg
He was chatting with Emma in that same panel... Colossus was talking to Emma when he punched Hulk. Hulk knew big C was coming.

The Nuul
Imo its not a surprise hit because both Emma and Colossus were fighting Hulk, he knows they are both there. Its not like oh wow Colossus comes out of nowhere and punches Hulk.

snoopdogg
Here is how the same artist and writer portray a blindside.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/th_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_002_007.jpg

Now let's move on.

The Nuul
^^^ thumb up

Dum Dum Dugan
This is the first time I've ever heard that Colossus blindsided him to be honest. So good job on that. The giveaway was Hulk was on his feet when he was punched.
clearly hulk did not see that punch comming, but they were fighting, it not a complete blind side like oh hulks walking down the street and bam gets hit with a lightning bolt or some shit. I mean hulk did not see that punch coming which was quite obvious the intent of the author. I also dont see the problem with that, it not like it would have made any real differences if hulk saw the punch or not.

snoopdogg
clearly hulk did not see that punch comming, but they were fighting, it not a complete blind side like oh hulks walking down the street and bam gets hit with a lightning bolt or some shit. I mean hulk did not see that punch coming which was quite obvious the intent of the author. I also dont see the problem with that, it not like it would have made any real differences if hulk saw the punch or not. No, it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome but it wasn't a blind side.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Nuul
^^^ thumb up There is not ground for them left to stand on.

Dum Dum Dugan
No, it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome but it wasn't a blind side.

hulk was talking and did not see it coming. It no complete blind side becuase he was fighting colossus and emma, but it seem quite clear from the comic that he did not expect colossus to have recovered that fast which is quite obvious by the fact he talking to emma.

snoopdogg
hulk was talking and did not see it coming. It no complete blind side becuase he was fighting colossus and emma, but it seem quite clear from the comic that he did not expect colossus to have recovered that fast which is quite obvious by the fact he talking to emma. I showed you how the same writer and artist portrayed a blindside and that wasn't it.

snoopdogg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/th_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_002_007.jpg

Now let's move on.

Dum Dum Dugan
I showed you how the same writer and artist portrayed a blindside and that wasn't it.
writers dont always potray blind sides the same way and there circumstances are completely different. In the emma instances he talking to her and colossus attacks him.

In the one you showed he trying to punch someone and wolverine attacks him.

there not the same circumstances, nor does that make you right, just make syou delusional.
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5978/worldwarhulkxmen002015.th.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
I dont even care think whatever you wish the author intent was clear.

KingD19
Hulk had just backhanded Colossus. To say he totally forgot about him, to focus on the weaker Emma is stupid. Colossus was the only person there worth his time, and to say that after hitting him, he totall forgot about him, which resulted in a sneak attack....no

snoopdogg
I dont even care think whatever you wish the author intent was clear. If you don't care then shutty.Originally posted by snoopdogg

Now let's move on.

Dum Dum Dugan
Hulk had just backhanded Colossus. To say he totally forgot about him, to focus on the weaker Emma is stupid. Colossus was the only person there worth his time, and to say that after hitting him, he totall forgot about him, which resulted in a sneak attack....no
not say that I am saying he dident see that punch comming and underestimate colossus recovery time. Not that hulk was completely surprised.

as for the thread I was gunna say hulk untill actually you brought up the point it would also increase his strength dramaticly.

Creshosk
So people think that Hulk was being stupid? First panel Colossus. then he completely ignores him... Smart hulk... real smart...

Starscream M
adamantium colossus

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Creshosk
So people think that Hulk was being stupid? First panel Colossus. then he completely ignores him... Smart hulk... real smart...
I mean he was being kinda stupid, he stopped in a middle of a fight to talk to emma, pretty much just bieng a prick to be a prick. So maybe it was not stupidness more confidences that they stood no chances against him. seem pretty obvious to me that he dident see that punch coming becuase he was wastign his time talking.

snoopdogg
Do we know for sure him being adamantium makes him stronger? Does it make Logan stronger?

Creshosk
I mean he was being kinda stupid, he stopped in a middle of a fight to talk to emma, pretty much just bieng a prick to be a prick. So maybe it was not stupidness more confidences that they stood no chances against him. seem pretty obvious to me that he dident see that punch coming becuase he was wastign his time talking. Being stupid. Overconfidence is a form of stupidity imho.

The Nuul
Do we know for sure him being adamantium makes him stronger? Does it make Logan stronger?

Logan got stronger because his bones did, Colossus, theres no proof to this but only speculation. AM is a different character and his theory may not work with Colossus.

KingD19

Actually it does make Logan stronger. Since it's coating his bones, it allows him to lift things that would break regular human bones.

And yes, it does make Colossus stronger, besides raising his durability.

Starscream M
Actually it does make Logan stronger. Since it's coating his bones, it allows him to lift things that would break regular human bones.

And yes, it does make Colossus stronger, besides raising his durability. it must make you stronger to a degree...just like you can lift more when you have wrist supports

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Starscream M
it must make you stronger to a degree...just like you can lift more when you have wrist supports Just the other day a work out partner of mine was doing deadlifts without straps and he about sh!t at how much less he could lift vs. using them.

The Nuul

Wheres the proof? Theres no on panel saying it will for Colossus.

Logan is human class and Colossus is far from it, the effects could be different or none at all.

Either way Colossus is still not beating Hulk.

Dum Dum Dugan

it does and it doesent. logan bones arnt human ones there far more denser. He would allow his bone structure to support more, but given how denses his bones already are not sure it would matter in lifting only supporting.

well colossus cases might be different becuase his strength comes from his metal and it his entire body.

snoopdogg

Logan is human class eek!

Starscream M

Either way Colossus is still not beating Hulk. why the hell not? How is hulk gonna beat colossus?

Dum Dum Dugan
Not sure what human class is nor how someone who not even human can be human class lol, but go figure.

though as for colossus could references pount might be 2099 colossus. who I believe was stated to have more evolved version of the original colossus and actually could turn into adamatium.

chomperx9
Do we know for sure him being adamantium makes him stronger? Does it make Logan stronger? makes him heavier and more durable thats it

Colossus-Big C
actually logan without his adamntium only human level strength

after the adamantium he could lift near a ton

King Castle
nonsense but, whatever

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
actually logan without his adamntium only human level strength

after the adamantium he could lift near a ton His handbook bio says the adamantium allows him to briefly lift over 800lbs.

chomperx9
Colossus wins

K-Dog
Secondary adamatium: Savage hulk gets angry enough to take a few, WWH takes all.

Primary adamantium: Colossus will be almost unbeatable except for BFR. He will be about like Juggernaut.

I assume Colossus will gain proportional strength with durability. I don't see why he would not. His muscles are metal. He sure gets stronger going from flesh to osmium doesn't he?
It has been on rare occasions that bricks have dented primary adamantium. That would be like making a small intention on your skin at best for Colossus, or maybe like a small scratch at best. He could just sit there and get pounded on and not worry about anything. He would be as boring to watch as Juggernaut with all sorts of PIS used to stop him.

cdtm
This may as well be Hulk vs Juggernaut. Pretty much amounts to the same thing.

Hulk loses.

cdtm
Wheres the proof? Theres no on panel saying it will for Colossus.

At the least, being completely invulnerable should let him hit harder. No limiting factors like self injury with each punch, for one.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Priest
Post the rest of the fight. Gladly:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Rz9f76JFsx8/Sdi1qDaulEI/AAAAAAAAAF0/ljdg7GLwOLI/s1600/ColossusVsHulk011.jpg
Hulk 10/10. Eventually he will get mad enough.

CPT Space Bomb
Then there's this http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/magneto1166/World%20War%20Hulk%20X-Men%202/WWHulkX-Men2-14.jpg

cdtm
Hulk isn't doing that to primary adamantium.

How can he win this, if he can't even damage Colossus?

CPT Space Bomb
Hulk will eventually get mad enough to win. http://gatsbysmonologue.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/ultimate-wolverine-vs-hulk.jpg

shokosugi
Adamantium Colossus

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb

That's Ultimate Universe. In 616 Banner stated adamantium is unbreakable even by his standards.

scyven
LOL I love Hulk fans they're like Batman and Superman fans...
Scenario:Hulk vs God
Hulk Fan: Hulk ftw, God would tire b4 him and the hulk would keep getting stronger
Curious onlooker: but god gave Hulk his power
Hulk fan: It doesn't matter Hulk ftw

Stoic
Colossus would still be susceptible to KO status, and the Hulk would heal from anything that Colossus hit him with. Just because Peter is adamantium in this scenario does not or should not give anyone cause to believe that it would render him immune to fatigue. The Hulk as portrayed recently, can handle multiple class 100s with minimal effort. The Ultron of the Secret Wars was not considered secondary adamantium, and the Hulk, way back then warped his chassis.

In the long run, the Hulk would KO even an adamantium Colossus, the power that bleeds off of him alone would make it hard for Peter in any form to mount an offense, so I just see him being tossed about like a leaf in a strong wind.

SamZED
Originally posted by scyven
LOL I love Hulk fans they're like Batman and Superman fans...
Scenario:Hulk vs God
Hulk Fan: Hulk ftw, God would tire b4 him and the hulk would keep getting stronger
Curious onlooker: but god gave Hulk his power
Hulk fan: It doesn't matter Hulk ftw Hulk has the ability to overcome any obstacle by getting angry. Telepathy, power drain, soul drain. If he gets mad enough he can overcome the need of oxygen...

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Stoic
Colossus would still be susceptible to KO status, and the Hulk would heal from anything that Colossus hit him with. This is all that needs to be said. Yes I know that picture is Ultimate Hulk, but it doesn't matter. Hulk is not going to be put down by Peter, and his Adamantium skin will not make him stronger, just more durable. There is nothing Colossus can do to beat Hulk. And He will tire WELL before Hulk does, as Hulk is just going to get more pissed off that Colossus's limbs aren't breaking.

Colossus's insides will eventually take such a pounding that he loses.

scyven
Originally posted by SamZED
Hulk has the ability to overcome any obstacle by getting angry. Telepathy, power drain, soul drain. If he gets mad enough he can overcome the need of oxygen...

Point proven lol

chomperx9
can someone explain the difference between primary and secondary adamantium ?

StiltmanFTW
can someone explain the difference between primary and secondary adamantium ?

Primary is indestructible, secondary is not. It's much cheaper than primary, but still more durable than titanium.

chomperx9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Primary is indestructible, secondary is not. It's much cheaper than primary, but still more durable than titanium. which characters have secondary adamantium ? ive always herd of adamantium being indestructible so im only familiar with only one version. like Logan or Creed

StiltmanFTW
which characters have secondary adamantium ? ive always herd of adamantium being indestructible so im only familiar with only one version. like Logan or Creed

Most instances of adamantium getting broken in the past were retconned to be secondary adamantium.

As for characters using it... Swordsman (the one that got killed by Osborn), MODOK in the past and some Ultron incarnation.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm
Hulk isn't doing that to primary adamantium.

How can he win this, if he can't even damage Colossus? let's not pretend that colossus will ever be getting the upper hand here. colossus' increased durability only works against him against a guy who only get's better over time.

the only question raised by this fight is: can current hulk damage primary adamantium?

StiltmanFTW
Post-WWH Banner said he can't cool

psycho gundam
i don't believe him

Mindset
He was joking.

h1a8
With a microscopic amount of my strength I can move my flesh. Similarly, If it takes a microscopic amount of Colossus' strength to move his own adamantium flesh BUT all of Hulk's strength to barely move in Colossus's adamantium flesh skin then a tiny portion of Colossus strength is far beyond Hulk's. So if Colossus hit Hulk with any significant portion of his strength Hulk would be splattered.

Now this is and if then argument. So the conclusion only follows if the premises does.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
With a microscopic amount of my strength I can move my flesh. Similarly, If it takes a microscopic amount of Colossus' strength to move his own adamantium flesh BUT all of Hulk's strength to barely move in Colossus's adamantium flesh skin then a tiny portion of Colossus strength is far beyond Hulk's. So if Colossus hit Hulk with any significant portion of his strength Hulk would be splattered.

Now this is and if then argument. So the conclusion only follows if the premises does.

So if Colossus hits Superman, what's going to happen?

CPT Space Bomb

Now this is and if then argument. So the conclusion only follows if the premises does. LOL! Dude, just stop. You're making yourself look bad again.

By the way, strength is not measured with the word microscopic lol. Minute amount of strength I'll buy...

Cogito

I thought long and hard about various incendiary remarks, but instead I'lll leave you with this:

facepalm2

Originally posted by carver9
So if Colossus hits Superman, what's going to happen?
Superman's too fast, Colossus can't hit him. Duh.

Ambient
I don't think that organic adamantium = primary.. Primary pretty much = solid metal not flexi, heck might not be even secondary..

vansonbee
Pete skin was twisted and curl after Nimrod raping. So that thin piece of skin is primary Adamantium, but being so thin, it can be bend.

Ambient
Thats what I'm saying it's flexi, primary shouldn't be and when Rasputin transform it's not just his skin but everything muscles and all. That would be the biggest chunk of adamantium ever..

cdtm
Absorbing Man could become real primary adamantium, and he'd flex just fine.

Why couldn't Colossus be the same?

Ambient
He did? When?

cdtm
Originally posted by Ambient
He did? When?

He didn't, but he could.

I mean, he absorbed tons of stuff that's not considered "flexi".. Uru and Cosmic Cube material, for one..

Ambient
Lets just say AM powers work on way dif. level, say molecular control over the aspect of the material he absorbed, which pretty much why his able to move..

SamZED
Originally posted by scyven
Point proven lol erm

StiltmanFTW
He did? When?

House of M: Masters of Evil

Ambient
Didn't know that.. Was it primary or secondary?

StiltmanFTW
Didn't know that.. Was it primary or secondary?

Primary. Adamantium beta, to be precise. He allowed Wolverine to stab his hand, absorbed the properties of his adamantium and bfr'd him. It's not canon to 616 though.

Ambient
I had thought HOM was cannon as in 616 warp..

Colossus-Big C

Now this is and if then argument. So the conclusion only follows if the premises does. this makes sence, if his strength becomes porpotionate to his form then yea hulk would be splattered

carver9
You all are basically wasting space with the topic you all are discussing. I'm pretty sure the thread started didn't mean for Colossus to be a statue during this fight because he is covered in Adamantium. I'm pretty sure he was basically keeping him at normal pace with a add on to his durability.

Colossus wins.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
You all are basically wasting space with the topic you all are discussing. I'm pretty sure the thread started didn't mean for Colossus to be a statue during this fight because he is covered in Adamantium. I'm pretty sure he was basically keeping him at normal pace with a add on to his durability.

Colossus wins. thumb up

To argue about the moveablility is redicioulus Emma Frost can move in diamond form, absorbing man can move no matter what material's properties he has absorbed. Plus I don't think anyone would make a thread where Colossus gets ada skin but suddenly can't move...

psycho gundam

Now this is and if then argument. So the conclusion only follows if the premises does. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/lol.gif
yet hulk's footstep is a "non-feat/not an indication of his power".

just GTFO

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/lol.gif
yet hulk's footstep is a "non-feat/not an indication of his power".

just GTFO
It's an indication that he can one shot a state, but nothing more.
WWH is not WBH, also WBH needs all of his strength just to dent primary adamantium. Colossus can do it with minute force.

Stoic
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/ColossusVsHulk015.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/ColossusVsHulk016.jpg

I hope that this is not the Hulk that you think would be argued in a forum battle. If we go with a Savage Hulk operating at optimal levels, perhaps we should go with one that banged out with Thor.

WWHulk is out of the question, and this is a no contest in Banner's favor.

psycho gundam
It's an indication that he can one shot a state, but nothing more.
WWH is not WBH, also WBH needs all of his strength just to dent primary adamantium. Colossus can do it with minute force. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/lol.gif

you're trying to be as ingnorant as possible

Parmaniac
Ironically WBH was never shown trying to break any type of adamantium.

Stoic
It's even more ironic when you consider that Colossus has never been shown doing more damage than he did while tearing a bar apart with Juggernaut. How would this even be a fair fight for Peter? They just aren't in the same tier.

Pallas
What good is adamantium when Hulk knocks his armored ass into open space?

h1a8
Originally posted by Pallas
What good is adamantium when Hulk knocks his armored ass into open space? What if Colossus does it first?

vansonbee
What if Colossus does it first? Can you prove Colossus can perform that feat? or his alternative version at least.

Ptr_Grifin
Can you prove Colossus can perform that feat? or his alternative version at least.

Well, Rhino is listed as a class 75 and was able to backhand Nova into orbit. Colossus on the other hand is well into the Class 100 strength range. I would think he could knock someone heavier than Nova into space. I'd assume that for some reason his strength would be slightly greater in this adamantium form as well.

iceman24567
Hulk wins both times.

Colossus gets wrecked or dies of exhaustion. no chance against Hulk. Dies of exhaustion? Was this a serious statement?

h1a8
Can you prove Colossus can perform that feat? or his alternative version at least. I already did several posts ago. I showed that Hulk's full strength equals only a small portion of Colossus's strength.

Again, you can pinch your own skin with a very minute amount of force.
It would take Hulk almost all of his strength to pinch Colossus's skin.
But Colossus can pinch his own skin very easily. So a tiny portion of his strength matches ALL of Hulk's strength. A full punch from Colossus should splatter Hulk.

psycho gundam
I already did several posts ago. I showed that Hulk's full strength equals only a small portion of Colossus's strength.

But Colossus can pinch his own skin very easily. So a tiny portion of his strength matches ALL of Hulk's strength. A full punch from Colossus should splatter Hulk.
lois can pinch superman's skin

carver9
I already did several posts ago. I showed that Hulk's full strength equals only a small portion of Colossus's strength.

WTF.

Can the Colossus in this thread splatter Superman or Doomsday since they are unable to pinch Colossus?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>