Dying To Be 'cured'...... The Daily Carnage Of 'modern Medicine'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Deano

Deano

RE: Blaxican
Who wrote this?

Wild Shadow
should be closed for excessive quote posting,, i didnt bother past half the 1st paragraph deano you know better

inimalist
yes, how dare the government expect the individual to regulate their own health by being aware of what they eat!

frankly, I need a little more big brother regulating my daily dietary choices.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes, clearly it's the doctors who don't understand reality.

inimalist
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Who wrote this?

David icke newsletter

inimalist
deano: alternative and complimentary medicine represent a multi-billion dollar industry. why are these corporations good while those that represent the pharmecutical industry so evil that they poison you with the very drugs that are to make you better.

your interpretation of the profit motivation behind corporations would mean that alternative medical companies would be just as motivated to poison you and make you sick

Ushgarak
That bolded bit at the top is the kind of thing that makes me contemptuous indeed. Of course you are far more likely to die of human error in a hospital than an air crash. The opportunities to die in an air crash are extremely rare, whilst the opportunities for a mistake to kill you in hospital, whilst still rare, are far more common- people get sick rather a lot, you know. It's a meaningless statistic. Almost as meaningless as that thing about bunjie jumping being no more dangerous than a hospital.

Immediate evidence that there is not a shred of intelligence inside the article. It's like the old Paul Merton joke "Did you know more people die in hospitals than in snack bars? I know where I'm going to go if I have a heart attack." Except this article is being serious.

The problem with a human error analysis is that it often ignores the inverse- how many are humans saving? It's the old fly-by-wire problem. The largest cause of air crashes was determined to be human error, so take out the need for the human to pilot and the accidents won't happen. Except in testing the incidents immediately rose, because the simplistic analysis forgot to include the huge number of accidents that were never happening because humans prevented them.

It's also close to criminal to give any credence to Andrew Wakefield, whose hideously inept research caused a wave of hysteria that has actively harked children by reducing vaccine take up. Even after all his work was comprehensively and scientifically demolished, idiots still want to think he is some sort of lone crusader against the evil establishment. This is even ore amazing when we consider Icke and Deano's normal railing against the big evil money makers; Wakefield was in the pocket of lawyers filing suit against MMR vaccine manufacturers when he made that report., The conflict of interest- and his falsifying of results in pursuit of it- is what got him struck off.

Deano
Originally posted by inimalist
deano: alternative and complimentary medicine represent a multi-billion dollar industry. why are these corporations good while those that represent the pharmecutical industry so evil that they poison you with the very drugs that are to make you better.

your interpretation of the profit motivation behind corporations would mean that alternative medical companies would be just as motivated to poison you and make you sick

you should know the answer. its quite obvious

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deano

Aliens?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Aliens?

Non-alternative Medicine is under the control of the New World Order...alternative isn't.

inimalist
Originally posted by Deano

I'm pretty dense, at least give me a hint

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bardock42
Non-alternative Medicine is under the control of the New World Order...alternative isn't. that's awesome I didn't knew these guys are also doctors
http://wrestlingmania.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/NWO%201000.jpg

EDIT: WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE PHARMA INDUSTRY IS RUNNING WILD ON YOU!?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'm not this thread because it's undoubtedly retarded. Just thought you all should know.

Deano
speak English please

jaden101
Anyone who thinks modern medicine is out to deliberately kill people should conduct any operation for any illness on themselves without any anaesthetic.

Be helluva fun to watch.

Deano
no one is saying it is all corrupt

Robtard
Too long to read, but if it's anything to do with the pharmaceuticals companies patching people up instead of outright curing them, I tend agree, in part.

You can logically only sell a cure for a limited amount of money once.

But make people take a pill(s) for the rest of their lives, that's a long term investment.

Ushgarak
It's not actually really about that- but on that point, I would say that that idea is exaggerated. Yes, there are clear long-term profits to be made in treating symptoms rather than causes. but there is no point at all in denying that there is a massive profit to be made in outright cures (which would, in any case, then undercut all your supposed symptom treating competitors). So I feel that significant worry in that area is not needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.