Sun-dipped Superman vs Thor and Silver Surfer (w/ stipulations)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman dips in the sun for a full 24 hours.

He has Zatanna remove his weakness to magic, kryptonite, red sun, etc as well as imbue him with a spell that prevents energy drain from his being.

Can he beat Surfer and Thor?

dmills
LOL @ those stipulations! Take away Thor's hammer and Norrin's board too while you're at it.

kgkg
Superman.

byrdgang21
So the only way for Supes to lose would be BFR....right?

dmills
Thor uses his hammer to remove Supes' biofield, Norrin teleports him into the crunch.

With CIS on their chances do not look good. They can still BFR, but that's pretty much it.

paisapower
A few minute Dip made supes a monster, 24 hours makes this rediculous

Galan007
I don't know why people use random time frames in which Superman is able to sundip, because we have absolutely no way to quantify how powerful he'd be afterward. On panel Superman has only sundipped for a few seconds, a few minutes, and a few thousand years. That's pretty much it.
none

I can assume, however, that he would likely be able to win. Even when he was merely within close proximity to the sun (which is far inferior to an actual sundip) he was able to shred through Darkseid as though he were a weak feeb.... Plus you've severely hindered the team by taking away all of Superman's weaknesses.
srsly

psycho gundam
Originally posted by dmills
LOL @ those stipulations! Take away Thor's hammer and Norrin's board too while you're at it. that's brucey for ya

bait fail

Harbinger
LOL @ those stipulations! Take away Thor's hammer and Norrin's board too while you're at it.

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's brucey for ya

bait fail

thumb up

dmills
They can do it without bfr. Thor takes away the biofield, Norrin takes him to the astral plane, either one could place him in stasis etc. They have options.

illadelph12
Surfer and Thor change the frequency of the energy from sunlight/solar to radiowaves, without draining the amount within Superman, thus rendering the buffs irrelevent.

Then they walk away.

dmills
Or Surfer creates a flux in the space/time continuum, leaving supes trapped in a never ending time loop.

But then again, he might punch his way thru the time roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Nuul
Nope, Supes is way to fast for you guys....

quanchi112
Team wins.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by illadelph12
Surfer and Thor change the frequency of the energy from sunlight/solar to radiowaves, without draining the amount within Superman, thus rendering the buffs irrelevent.

Then they walk away. id pay thru the nose to see that xD

marvelmadness13
Team Marvel takes it.

-Pr-
Thor uses his hammer to remove Supes' biofield, Norrin teleports him into the crunch.

kind of hard seeing as superman doesn't have a bio-field.

and even when he did, it wasn't that important to his powers.

in all honesty, superman can take it considering how thor and norrin fight. if they fought half as effectively as they could do with their powers, then sure, they'd take it easily.

the team should win. the only thing stopping them is their own limitations imo.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
kind of hard seeing as superman doesn't have a bio-field.

and even when he did, it wasn't that important to his powers.

in all honesty, superman can take it considering how thor and norrin fight. if they fought half as effectively as they could do with their powers, then sure, they'd take it easily.

the team should win. the only thing stopping them is their own limitations imo.

Shouldn't you be closing this thread since it has Superman in it?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Shouldn't you be closing this thread since it has Superman in it?

oh, you're so right. I should get on that... Eventually... Maybe...

Sr J-Bieb
Thor removes the battlefield. Surfer replaces it with a red sun surrounding them.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Surfer replaces it with a red sun surrounding them. Superman has no bullshit weaknesses in this battle

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Starscream M
Superman dips in the sun for a full 24 hours.

He has Zatanna remove his weakness to magic, kryptonite, red sun, etc as well as imbue him with a spell that prevents energy drain from his being.

Can he beat Surfer and Thor?

no

Sr J-Bieb
Superman has no bullshit weaknesses in this battle Surfer absorbs the red sun, and then punches Superman's jaw off.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Surfer absorbs the red sun, and then punches Superman's jaw off. what red sun?! eek!

Sr J-Bieb
what red sun?! eek! You just acknowledged my previous post where I said it.

I'd except you to gain some common sense after so long, but I guess that's too much faith in you.

Psychopath001
lol

You guys are funny.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by MF DELPH

Then they walk away.

JUST EPIC

abhilegend
Superman doesn't needs sundip to beat these two clowns.

abhilegend
Originally posted by illadelph12

Then they walk away.
Better yet, Superman finger flicks them in the head while they are trying to blink.

Their heads explode.

Superman walks away.

thumb up

"Id"
Superman smashes

Genii96
Bait thread. Just for the fun of it,
surfer goes back in time and kills clark as a baby

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't know why people use random time frames in which Superman is able to sundip, because we have absolutely no way to quantify how powerful he'd be afterward. On panel Superman has only sundipped for a few seconds, a few minutes, and a few thousand years. That's pretty much it.
none

I can assume, however, that he would likely be able to win. Even when he was merely within close proximity to the sun (which is far inferior to an actual sundip) he was able to shred through Darkseid as though he were a weak feeb.... Plus you've severely hindered the team by taking away all of Superman's weaknesses.
srsly

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3948086/bro-shake-o.gif

Rao Kal El
Silver Surfer melts just by looking at Sundipped Superman. Thor last 1 second longer.

Superman wins anyway

carver9
ABHI IS talking crazy again but Superman in this mode stomps Surfer and Thor brain cells out.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
ABHI IS talking crazy again but Superman in this mode stomps Surfer and Thor brain cells out.
baka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.