Commandar Shepard, Miranda and Thane vs Marcus Fenix, Dominic and Augustus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
This is Commander Shepard as a soldier.

All sides get access to all weapons that they did get access to in Mass Effect 2 (Shepard side) and Gears of War 2 (Marcus side).

Battle takes place in modern day New York City. All civilians have been evacuated. Both sides have a good knowledge of the layout of the city and have 2 hours prep.

RE: Blaxican
Miranda or Thane can solo with biotics. Team GoW doesn't have the benefit of biotic shields.

Hewhoknowsall
But would their armor count as..well, "armor"? Like in Mass Effect 2, some biotics don't work against armor, but I wonder if that's simply gameplay mechanics.

SpadeKing
I'm agreeing with the black mexican hybrid no expression

wammamram
hoo-rah for albino peoples!

ares834
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Lame...

But yeah Team ME for the stomp.

NemeBro
I doubt that Marcus and friends could penetrate their shields.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by NemeBro
I doubt that Marcus and friends could penetrate their shields.

Maybe. Melee attacks can, right?

But yeah, ME team probably wins. They have superior technology and biotics.

NemeBro
Melee attacks do not actually penetrate the shields I do not believe.

Also, every single character in ME is a superhuman, what with genetic modification and shit.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

All sides get access to all weapons that they did get access to in Mass Effect 2 (Shepard side) and Gears of War 2 (Marcus side).

Battle takes place in modern day New York City. All civilians have been evacuated. Both sides have a good knowledge of the layout of the city and have 2 hours prep.

So let me see if I got this right, you're saying that both sides get ALL the weapons that were accessed to use? Then that means Shepard can whip out the Avalanche and freeze and shatter the Gears or better yet, Shepard can dish out the M-920 Cain and shoot a nuke round at them or even better, Shepard can pull out the Blackstorm Projector and suck the Gears into what appears to be a miniature black hole. I know Marcus has the Hammer of Dawn but it won't work for Marcus has to stand still and wait for about four seconds for the thing to fire at its target. Four seconds won't be enough for team ME can just run around, dodging the targeting laser or better yet, they can just waste Marcus while he's a sitting duck. Thane can be equipped with a Rifle or Pistol and that would be enough to kill Marcus before hell rained down upon them.

Putting overpowered weapons aside, I want to discuss how the Gears will even put a round into any of the ME characters. Their shields (which I may add can protect people from even plasma rounds) would prevent regular bullets from going through. Their Lancers won't even do much for they would have to get in close contact with their targets and getting near Thane would be the biggest mistake of their lives for he would easily dodge them and own them with his expert H2H skills and I don't even think they'll even get near for they would get pushed back by a wave of biotic power from Miranda or Thane (or both) or they would simply get wasted by a barrage of advanced high-tech firepower.

The Gears are screwed big time.

Greysen93
I agree Shepard alone could pretty much take these guys out. It's just to tough of a match for Team Gears

KingD19
As realistic as Gears is, a Soldier Shepard could use "Adrenaline Rush" and pop off a few headshots with the Widow. /thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.