Team Kenshiro vs Team Raoh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Team Kenshiro:

Kenshiro
Jagi
Souther
Shuu
Falco
Toki
Fudo

vs

Team Raoh:

Raoh
Kaioh
Hyo
Shin
Rei
Ryuken

Endless Mike
Why did you include that loser Jagi on Kenshiro's team?

Anyway, if this is end of series Kenshiro, he could take it, but Raoh and Kaioh as a team would be tough to beat.

majid86
Jagi is Kenshiro's brother after all

Esomark
I thought Rei was Kenshiro's ally but then again, I've only seen the 1986 anime film and haven't read far in the manga so I'm probably missing something.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by majid86
Jagi is Kenshiro's brother after all

Not biologically. I hate that guy.

Oh, and Rei was Ken's ally.

majid86
Yes i know that but i decided to mix the 2 teams up to make it more intresting

Wei Phoenix
Souther can take Raoh. Kenshiro handles Kaioh. Shuu would beat Rei and Shin. Fudo is durable enough to tank most of the enemy team although Anryu Tenha would make him useless. Team 1 wins.

majid86
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Souther can take Raoh. Kenshiro handles Kaioh. Shuu would beat Rei and Shin. Fudo is durable enough to tank most of the enemy team although Anryu Tenha would make him useless. Team 1 wins.

Souther cannot beat Raoh, he was never on his level except Toki/Kenshiro.
Raoh beats Souther 7/10

Wei Phoenix
Souther cannot beat Raoh, he was never on his level except Toki/Kenshiro.
Raoh beats Souther 7/10

Except that he was hanging with Raoh blow for blow in Ten No Haoh, and in the original Manga and Anime Raoh was afraid to fight Souther because he didn't know the secret to why Hokuto Shinken doesn't work on him. Souther uses Tensho Juji Ho then Raoh has no way to counter it.

majid86
Except that he was hanging with Raoh blow for blow in Ten No Haoh, and in the original Manga and Anime Raoh was afraid to fight Souther because he didn't know the secret to why Hokuto Shinken doesn't work on him. Souther uses Tensho Juji Ho then Raoh has no way to counter it.

But im sure Raoh is smart enough to realise Souther's secret, if Toki, Kenshiro & Shuu could then he could as well. Raoh doesn't even need to use pressure point attacks on Souther, he could use aura and even Muso Tensei.

Souther is screwed.

Wei Phoenix
But im sure Raoh is smart enough to realise Souther's secret, if Toki, Kenshiro & Shuu could then he could as well. Raoh doesn't even need to use pressure point attacks on Souther, he could use aura and even Muso Tensei.

Souther is screwed.

Raoh wasn't smart enough to figure it out after all this time until Kenshiro revealed it. Toki knew because he's a genius when it comes to the body, Shuu knew because he was his right hand man, sure Souther had no problem telling him this or Shuu found out on his own. Kenshiro found out when he read the blood flow of his body. Raoh didn't find this out on his own, he had plenty of time to figure it out. His Aura isn't going to do much even though he only used it like one time, Rei seemed to get past it somehow so I'm sure Souther would as well. Raoh's MT was also incomplete and nowhere near the level of Ken's. I'm not sure how effective an incomplete one is. Tensho Juji Ho, Raoh is screwed. In Ken and Souther's first fight, Souther was blitzing and hitting Ken before he could even notice IIRC, after he tanked a Hyakuretsu Ken or whatever fury of punches he hit him with, Ken had a cut on his chest. Ken's reflexes are not bad at all.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything I said.

majid86
I still say Raoh beats Souther, he was the strongest of the 5 Hokuto Shinken brothers and will beat Souther.
Souther may be the strongest of the 6 Nanto Seiken warriors but he loses.

Hokuto Shinken>Nanto Seiken

majid86
Raoh vs Souther fight from Ten No Haoh is non-canon and Raoh is much more skilled than Souther.

Wei Phoenix
I still say Raoh beats Souther, he was the strongest of the 5 Hokuto Shinken brothers and will beat Souther.
Souther may be the strongest of the 6 Nanto Seiken warriors but he loses.

Hokuto Shinken>Nanto Seiken

5 brothers? Strongest? Kenshiro actually has better strength feats and he was pretty much matching and beating him blow for blow. Nanto Ho-O Ken in Souther's hands makes him immune to the initial practice of Hokuto Shinken.

Raoh vs Souther fight from Ten No Haoh is non-canon and Raoh is much more skilled than Souther.

Even if it is then I believe that it was said that they fought in the original story anyway IIRC. If Raoh was so many leagues over Souther and so much more skilled then why didn't Raoh fight Souther and kill him himself? He had plenty of time to do so during their little war.

majid86
5 brothers? Strongest? Kenshiro actually has better strength feats and he was pretty much matching and beating him blow for blow. Nanto Ho-O Ken in Souther's hands makes him immune to the initial practice of Hokuto Shinken.

Even if it is then I believe that it was said that they fought in the original story anyway IIRC. If Raoh was so many leagues over Souther and so much more skilled then why didn't Raoh fight Souther and kill him himself? He had plenty of time to do so during their little war.

5 Hokuto Shinken brothers (Raoh, Toki, Jagi, Kim, Kenshiro).

After Toki's illness, Raoh was the strongest practitioner of Hokuto Shinken, he would have killed Kenshiro if he didn't give some of his touki to Yuria in order to let her live for a couple years longer. That's why his Muso Tensei was incomplete,If Raoh had perfected his Muso Tensei and fought Kenshiro with his perfected Muso Tensei, then Raoh would have won.

And if Raoh didn't no know about Souther's secret than the same thing would have happened to Souther anyway, Raoh could have lost the first fight against Souther and beat him in the second fight just like Kenshiro did.

Raoh was by far the most physically strongest of the Hokuto Shinken brothers until his death.

Wei Phoenix
5 Hokuto Shinken brothers (Raoh, Toki, Jagi, Kim, Kenshiro).

After Toki's illness, Raoh was the strongest practitioner of Hokuto Shinken, he would have killed Kenshiro if he didn't give some of his touki to Yuria in order to let her live for a couple years longer. That's why his Muso Tensei was incomplete,If Raoh had perfected his Muso Tensei and fought Kenshiro with his perfected Muso Tensei, then Raoh would have won.

And if Raoh didn't no know about Souther's secret than the same thing would have happened to Souther anyway, Raoh could have lost the first fight against Souther and beat him in the second fight just like Kenshiro did.

Raoh was by far the most physically strongest of the Hokuto Shinken brothers until his death.

I have never heard of this Kim, exactly where does he come from now?

Kenshiro was already the victor between them before he even did that. It was pretty obvious that Kenshiro was the greatest of the three since Toki got sick. They stopped using their MT and just went straight up hand to hand and in the end Kenshiro won. Raoh with a complete MT would at best only be equal to Kenshiro, nothing that we can go off of that would suggest that he'd be higher.

So wait...the same thing would've transpired in the Souther Arc if you replace Kenshiro and Raoh. So that's saying that they fight, Raoh loses in the first battle, this is Souther's enemy and only man stopping him from ruling the entire country or wherever they are at. Souther doesn't kill him which would just destroy his army's morale and essentially give him the victory.
Say Souther does plan to kill him at his pyramid, he's going to assume that one of Raoh's loyal followers is going to come and break him out? Raoh has no one that loyal outside of Reina and Souga who weren't included in the original story. That being said, Raoh is going to fight him again at the pyramid and use his brain instead of just trying to beat down Souther like he's tried to do before and win? So you're saying that Raoh would win with PIS?

What strength feats does he have that puts him above Kenshiro before his death? Raoh was the most strength oriented, but that doesn't mean that he was above Ken in strength.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I have never heard of this Kim, exactly where does he come from now?

IIRC he is just a dropout. Nothing special.

Wei Phoenix
Then Kim should not be counted amongst the Hokuto Brothers. Jagi himself is rarely counted.

majid86
I still would like to see Kim in future HNK animes, who knows he could still be alive because we never saw what happened to him.

Wei Phoenix
I still would like to see Kim in future HNK animes, who knows he could still be alive because we never saw what happened to him.

Probably died since he's a dropout. He more than likely wouldn't be impressive at all. Did he do anything in the brief moment that he was shown or mentioned?

majid86
I can only remember Ryuken kicking him out of the dojo and saying goodbye to Kenshiro that's all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.