Beowulf vs. Predators.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
After Beowulf defeated Grendel and his son, the Dragon..Beowulf's youth is restored by Grendel's mother. As a final test for Beowulf, she arranges for her children on a distant world(The Predators) to abduct Beowulf and take him to their planet.

As seen in the new movie, Predators....how long can Beowulf last on that planet against the same things the humans faced from the movie?

Will Beowulf be able to kill any Predators..or kill them all perhaps and return to Earth?

Beowulf is armed with his sword and all of his fighting knowledge. The Predators have their standard weapons and act in the same fashion as in the movie.

Hewhoknowsall
Um, predators shoot Beowulf.

BruceSkywalker
Predators stomp easy

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Um, predators shoot Beowulf.

I don't think it would turn out like that. If so, Arnold would have never survived the first film. The Predators are hunters...and enjoy stalking prey.

I know Beowulf wouldn't survive in the end. I'm wondering how long COULD he survive..and if he could take out a few Preds before dying.

the ninjak
Tarzan beat a Predator.....Beowulf can too!

especially if it's Lambert.

Beowulf killed creatures that could probably kill a Predator.

jaden101
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I don't think it would turn out like that. If so, Arnold would have never survived the first film. The Predators are hunters...and enjoy stalking prey.

The new breed of Predators in the latest film don't really work with the same hunter's honour that the standard Predators do. Look what one of them did to Laurence Fishburne's character. Blew him to pieces despite the fact that he wasn't armed of attempting to flee.

Darth Truculent
I saw the new Predators film and they are more ruthless than the origanal hunters. They don't have a sense of honor at all. During a one-on-one fight scene, the Predator fights with his armor on not taking it off like the old school guys. That fight scene was badass BTW.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
I saw the new Predators film and they are more ruthless than the origanal hunters. They don't have a sense of honor at all. During a one-on-one fight scene, the Predator fights with his armor on not taking it off like the old school guys. That fight scene was badass BTW.

Have'nt seen the movie but they sound like this other Predator clan thats been introduced in the new AVP comic series that does'nt have honour just kill anyone.

Mindship
IIRC, Beowulf bounced and flipped around like Spider-Man, fighting naked and using his environment to beat Grendell, who at times moved faster than a Predator. Plus, Predator shoulder cannons don't seem to have that effective a target-lock mechanism against fast-moving objects. Beowulf also proved he can do a helluva lot of damage with just a sword.

The Asian dude took out a Pred w/o all that bouncing around. As long as another Pred doesn't get a bead on Beo (and I believe there were only 3), he could pull this off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.