Best Scene Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

My favorite is the laser table in Goldfinger...some of the best dialogue...probably the best example of Bond using his wits to get out of a jam, instead of some gadget. And I think it's the first time a laser was actually shown in a movie.

Wanderer11
The encounter between Bond and Grant on the train in FRWL is my favourite scene in a Bond film.

ChocolateCake
I have always liked the end of OHMSS.

Originally posted by ChocolateCake
I have always liked the end of OHMSS.

I like your choice. It is a defining moment in the history of Bond and it was played out well.

darthmaul1
i liked the end of Thunderball, that has to be the best ending of a bond film with the plane picking them up. (Batman in Shanghi in the dark knight did the same thing)

Mr Parker
I was going to say the beginning of For Your Eyes Only.That is my favorite opening sequence of all the Bond films with the helicopter but if I HAD to choose,it would be the scene in Live And Let Die when Bond is tied up in a rope with Solitaire being lowered into the water with the sharks.The theme song music of Live and Let Die and the shots of him using the watch to cut through the rope just make that such a fun scene to watch over and over again.Its very close between those two.I love them both.

Starmaker
My fav scene would have to be the free falling at the opening of Moonraker.

Sgt.Shakedown
It is a tie between the train scene in FRWL and the end of OHMSS.

Doc Blake
I adore the last scene in OHMSS.

Darth Martin
Difficult to say. I might just go with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzFz-gLoycI

I also have a unique fondness for first scenes with Roger Moore as Bond in LALD at his home and after he is captured inside the restaurant in Harlem.

Bric A Brac
Originally posted by Wanderer11
The encounter between Bond and Grant on the train in FRWL is my favourite scene in a Bond film.

Agreed.

Mr Parker
I would say its a tie between the ski scene in the spy who loved me and the helicopter scene at the beginning of For Your Eyes Only.

msgplacide
I like all the bond movies. Their just classics. I even love the old ones just as much as the new releases.

Clovie
Goldeneye, just after train blows up. I love the dialogue there. boys with toys.

inboundcp
Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.