Invasion =-D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned
What would have happened had the Rebels lost and the Vong invaded, but in far greater numbers? im meaning like, 10 billion+

Would the results have changed or not?

So, the GE vs the Vong, with the Vong getting 10billion mroe troops

Onimi is NOT the one running it, it is actualyl Jerrmane and he has been leading since he came to power, nothing with Onimi

They Vong CAN utilize advance agents and guerilla warfare if need be.

This is ment to be speculation of how this would have worked, meaning either side can do anything

The Empire doesnt get any super weapons other than the Eye of Palpatine, which from what i understand was more of a Uber-star destroyer

Lord Lucien
Nom Anor spoke to Tsavong Lah about the galactic body that preceded the New Republic. The Jedi and the infidels actually did the Yuuzhan Vong a favour by removing this far more powerful, cohesive, ruthless, and militaristic society called "the empire". Despite the extra numbers I really don't see the Vong surviving the entire Imperial war machine.

Pwned
Yeah i was really wondering about this because all that ive read is the first YV book i forgot the name =-(

ok give them 50billion more of their elite slayers

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Pwned

50 billion slayers? Werent there only 10-20? lol well they wouldnt lose any melee fights.

Lord Lucien
Nope. Ground units aren't the crux of the war anyway; ships matter more.

SWFan4Life
Originally posted by Pwned
Yeah i was really wondering about this because all that ive read is the first YV book i forgot the name =-(

You should read the entire NJO series. One of the best Star Wars sagas I have ever read, imo.

Lord Lucien
Really? I couldn't get through all the Force talk. I stopped giving a shit about their stupid little philosophies and out-of-body-esque experiences. And lightsabers being an extension of their arm/body.

Where's the spaceships/Vong boobs?!

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Technically a well defended planet would have an advantage over, say, a single star destroyer. A planet could have turboblaster batteries scattered over the planet as well as ion cannons. The stardestroyer would have to spread their bombardment trying to hit hte batteries over an entire planet, whereas the planet defenders would have a smaller area in which they can concentrate on, not to mention a planetary shield.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Technically a well defended planet would have an advantage over, say, a single star destroyer. A planet could have turboblaster batteries scattered over the planet as well as ion cannons. The stardestroyer would have to spread their bombardment trying to hit hte batteries over an entire planet, whereas the planet defenders would have a smaller area in which they can concentrate on, not to mention a planetary shield.

...I think LL might have you on ignore. I think...

And Vong boobs? Hmmm...

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
...I think LL might have you on ignore. I think...

And Vong boobs? Hmmm...

Yeah, because he's dense and will say that everything I say is BS, which is a BS statement into itself.

He's also a hypocrite; he ridiculed me for using a "hypothetical situation" when his first post in that "What if the Empire invaded Modern Day Earth" was a hypothetical scenario he created (and poorly, since he failed to back up how the Empire splits up its forces across the ocean without using transports).

Vorpal Ruin

All I said is that they wouldnt lose any melee fights. There are very few people in the empire capable of taking on a Vong Slayer, and since there are 50 billion of them, it would be incredbily unwise for anyone to try and initiate and melee confrontation. Mind you there were only 10-20 in the NJO. Not thousands or millions or even a hundred. IIRC

Originally posted by SWFan4Life
You should read the entire NJO series. One of the best Star Wars sagas I have ever read, imo.

Agreed.

SWFan4Life
Really? I couldn't get through all the Force talk. I stopped giving a shit about their stupid little philosophies and out-of-body-esque experiences. And lightsabers being an extension of their arm/body.

Where's the spaceships/Vong boobs?!

There you go:

Hewhoknowsall
The Vong with 50 billion slayers could storm Coruscant and capture it.

Vorpal Ruin
The Vong with 50 billion slayers could storm Coruscant and capture it.

If they have to transportation to carry that many. They also have to survive getting blown out of the sky.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
If they have to transportation to carry that many. They also have to survive getting blown out of the sky.

Oh, that's a good point about transportation. If the Vong do manage to secure that many ships however, possibly modifying them to fit more slayers, the Vong can surprise the Coruscant defenses and land 50 billioin slayers. I doubt that the Coruscant garrison will be able to stop 50 billion slayers that can fight Jedi Knights.

Gideon
Shimrra could probably cloak himself and solo. Vong winz.

Vorpal Ruin
Oh, that's a good point about transportation. If the Vong do manage to secure that many ships however, possibly modifying them to fit more slayers, the Vong can surprise the Coruscant defenses and land 50 billioin slayers. I doubt that the Coruscant garrison will be able to stop 50 billion slayers that can fight Jedi Knights.

You think vessels with 50 billion people can have the element of surprise? 50 billion.

Pwned
Yeah i actually picked a random number

Doesnt force lightning work on Vong? If it does Palps could electrocute some.............

Vaders force crush would do what exactly to Vong though?

SWFan4Life
Palps would definitely have enough Force reserves for fry 50 billion Vong. It's really not that many warriors, and is miniscule next to the power of the Force.

Vorpal Ruin
Palps would definitely have enough Force reserves for fry 50 billion Vong. It's really not that many warriors, and is miniscule next to the power of the Force.

Sure if they just stood there, and let him rest for a while once he got tired. It would take a very long time. Are you saying he could force lightening 50 billion vong at once? I hope noone actually believes that.

SWFan4Life
LOL i'll stop now before they close this thread.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
You think vessels with 50 billion people can have the element of surprise? 50 billion.

Space is pretty large.

Proof?

SWFan4Life
What's the smily for sarcasm? There isn't any proof; it was a joke.....balloon

Vorpal Ruin
I thought you were serious. lol

SWFan4Life
I wasn't being serious at all. But since HWKA thought I was, I can entertain the notion (but only for entertainment purposes). I don't have the answer myself.

Let's try this fun conundrum:

The Death Star could destroy an entire planet. Darth Vader said the power of that battle station is nothing next to the power of the Force. Logic would dictate that an entity (as in the Force) that is more powerful than the Death Star could likely destroy 50 billion Vong, if those Vong were on the planet of say, Alderaan.

So, could Palpy actually fry 50 billion Vong with the Force? Or is Vader wrong in his interpretation?

(Feel free to set aside Nihilus from KOTOR 2 if you like, because his character seemed a little stupid).

Hewhoknowsall
I wasn't being serious at all. But since HWKA thought I was, I can entertain the notion (but only for entertainment purposes). I don't have the answer myself.

Let's try this fun conundrum:

The Death Star could destroy an entire planet. Darth Vader said the power of that battle station is nothing next to the power of the Force. Logic would dictate that an entity (as in the Force) that is more powerful than the Death Star could likely destroy 50 billion Vong, if those Vong were on the planet of say, Alderaan.

So, could Palpy actually fry 50 billion Vong with the Force? Or is Vader wrong in his interpretation?

(Feel free to set aside Nihilus from KOTOR 2 if you like, because his character seemed a little stupid).

Vader was likely referring to the entirety of the Force.

Lord Lucien
(Feel free to set aside Nihilus from KOTOR 2 if you like, because his character seemed a little stupid). Thank you! Not enough people say this.

Letum Lettow

Where's the spaceships/Vong boobs?! Well, Shabby Blue did a comic of the Vong capturing and using Jaina, Mara, and some other chick(Tahiri maybe) to breed hlaf-jedi,half- vong.

About Nine pages long.

Anywho, GE roflstomps the Vong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.