Ken vs Scorpian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Scorpian FTW

Esomark
I haven't played MK in a long time nor am I too familiar with what goes on it but based on what I've seen and read, Ken gets mutilated.

JacopeX
If this was an actual battle rather than Mortal Kombat rules, Raiden would destroy Ken in seconds.

NemeBro
Originally posted by JacopeX
If this was an actual battle rather than Mortal Kombat rules, Raiden would destroy Ken in seconds. If only Raiden were actually in this thread.

no expression

Ken runs laps around Scorpion.

Bro SMASH
If this is Scorpion from MK1 to 4, Ken may put up a fight against Scorpion but I can't say for sure he wins.

If this is MKDA Scorpion, Ken's chances are smaller.

If this is MKD and beyond, Scorpion darn near one-shots Ken.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
If this is Scorpion from MK1 to 4, Ken may put up a fight against Scorpion but I can't say for sure he wins.

If this is MKDA Scorpion, Ken's chances are smaller.

If this is MKD and beyond, Scorpion darn near one-shots Ken.

Scorpion's ending in Deception is non-canon.

Demonic Phoenix
Doesn't mean that the power-up he received was non-canon. no expression

NemeBro
If he received the power-up in the ending it most certainly is noncanon. no expression

Ken is so much faster than Scorpion it's ridiculous.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
If he received the power-up in the ending it most certainly is noncanon. no expression

The power-up is canon, and happened long before the non-canon ending took place. no expression

NemeBro
Kay.

What did it actually do? How strong did it make him?

Did not play Deception.

FinalAnswer
Punched the shit out of Onaga or something.

Prolly not enough to beat Ken

Esomark
Even though I haven't kept up with MK, second hand info seemed to indicate to me it was above SF in power but I'm guessing I'm wrong.

FinalAnswer
The MK Verse is > the SF verse

The fighters are generally weaker though

NemeBro
Gouki could beat every single solitary MK fighter at once.

MKverse is only overall superior due to actually having a God.

FinalAnswer
The Elder Gods are atleast planet busters.

Bro SMASH
When it comes to special abilities, the MK side has SF beat.

Demonic Phoenix
When it comes to special abilities, the MK side has SF beat.

Not when the SF side has DAN. stoned

He'll beat the MK side with his taunts. vin

NemeBro
When it comes to special abilities, the MK side has SF beat. They also have them beat in being physically weak and slow, generally.

Bro SMASH
Akuma is like the only one who may be physically stronger than anybody in MK (except for Dark Kahn) but he definitely can't beat it's strongest fighters at once.

FinalAnswer
Yes he can.

It's strongest fighters aren't much compared to Gouki.

Bro SMASH
If he fights the way he did in the SFIV trailer, then he can't even hope to beat the Deadly Alliance.

KingD19
Well, Gouki has destroyed a Nuclear Sub from under water.

Destroyed an entire island.

And split Ayers rock with a single strike....He has more than enough to defeat everybody in MK.

Raging Demon FTW

Bro SMASH
Not everybody at the same time. Shang Tsung can do everything Akuma can do after morphing into him and Shujinko can just LOOK at his moves and do them.

Sin_Volvagia
Not everybody at the same time. Shang Tsung can do everything Akuma can do after morphing into him and Shujinko can just LOOK at his moves and do them.

If Shang Tsung is so powerful, why couldn't he beat Shao Kahn alone.

Shujinko is dead if he sees any of Akuma's uber moves.

FinalAnswer

Prove they can copy someone as powerful as Gouki.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
If Shang Tsung is so powerful, why couldn't he beat Shao Kahn alone.

We don't get to actually see how Shang Tsung or Quan Chi so anything is possible.

Shujinko is dead if he sees any of Akuma's uber moves.

That's only if Akuma can catch Shujinko.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Prove they can copy someone as powerful as Gouki.

Shujinko was given the ability to copy any attack he observes. It was never said they have to be at a certain level. The same thing goes for Shang Tsung and his morphing ability.

NemeBro
We don't get to actually see how Shang Tsung or Quan Chi so anything is possible.

That's only if Akuma can catch Shujinko.

Shujinko was given the ability to copy any attack he observes. It was never said they have to be at a certain level. The same thing goes for Shang Tsung and his morphing ability. 1. Only we know they had to team up to fight them. Which means Shang Tsung cannot just copy all of Kahn's powers and win. He would never lose if he could just do that.

2. ... Johnny Cage beat Shujinko. no expression

3. Gouki's Asura Senkuu allows Gouki to move really fast. It was never said to have a certain limit to its speed. So it can go faster than light.

No-Limits Fallacies are fun.

NemeBro
For the record, got Shujinko confused with Shinnok.

no expression

Bro SMASH
1. Only we know they had to team up to fight them. Which means Shang Tsung cannot just copy all of Kahn's powers and win. He would never lose if he could just do that.

2. ... Johnny Cage beat Shujinko. no expression

3. Gouki's Asura Senkuu allows Gouki to move really fast. It was never said to have a certain limit to its speed. So it can go faster than light.

No-Limits Fallacies are fun.

1. Copying his moves doesn't mean he could win. If you notice, they tried to take him by surprise.

2. Well at least you cleared that up.

3. You're trying to be funny but your point is still flawed. Where was it stated that he can move at any speed chooses?

majid86
Im sure Scorpian would just roast Ken with hell fire
Ken is not surviving that

NemeBro
1. Copying his moves doesn't mean he could win. If you notice, they tried to take him by surprise.

2. Well at least you cleared that up.

3. You're trying to be funny but your point is still flawed. Where was it stated that he can move at any speed chooses? 1. But if he can copy him in his entirety, then he would be just as powerful, would he not be? Shang Tsung would be far and away the most powerful character in the series if he could just copy everyone perfectly.

2. Has Shujinko lost to anyone?

3. I'm as serious as Roman Polanski raping a 13 year old girl (This actually happened btw). no expression

It was never stated. Kind of like how it was never stated that Shujinko can flawlessly copy anyone perfectly.

Not to mention Gouki would annihilate Shujinko by virtue of the sheer difference in strength, speed, and durability.

Sin_Volvagia

Shao Kahn was the one who taught Shang Tsung all that black magic so it's obvious that Kahn has the higher advantage over the sorceror.

Akuma is faster than Shujinko (who has no speed feats).

Akuma isn't going to use his entire moveset before he faces Shujinko especially since he could most of the MK cast with one punch.

NemeBro
You're right on all but one bit Sin.

Just change "most of the cast" to "all of the cast" on that last bit.

Bro SMASH
1. But if he can copy him in his entirety, then he would be just as powerful, would he not be? Shang Tsung would be far and away the most powerful character in the series if he could just copy everyone perfectly.

2. Has Shujinko lost to anyone?

3. I'm as serious as Roman Polanski raping a 13 year old girl (This actually happened btw). no expression

It was never stated. Kind of like how it was never stated that Shujinko can flawlessly copy anyone perfectly.

Not to mention Gouki would annihilate Shujinko by virtue of the sheer difference in strength, speed, and durability.

1. Well looking at the opening of MKSM, he performed Scorpion and Kano's attacks and in MK:A, he did Ermac's telekinesis attack too and he did all of those just well. I don't see why this would be any different.

2. I don't recall.

3. It's Shujinko's special ability to copy any attack he sees so like I said, I don't see how this would be any different. Also, it was never said the Gouki can go at any speed he chooses.

Gouki really isn't all that fast. He MAY be able to dodge bullets but he can't punch or kick that fast. Strength, yes he's pretty strong. Durable? If Shujinko does what he did to Onaga, then Gouki is would be destroyed.

Bro SMASH
Shao Kahn was the one who taught Shang Tsung all that black magic so it's obvious that Kahn has the higher advantage over the sorceror.

Akuma is faster than Shujinko (who has no speed feats).

Akuma isn't going to use his entire moveset before he faces Shujinko especially since he could most of the MK cast with one punch.

1. Yeah, Shao Kahn did teach Shang Tsung the arts but like I said before, copying someone's abilities doesn't mean they could win. Besides, that was a clone anyway.

2. He's only fast when it comes to reactions.

3. Sure, if Akuma's out to kill somebody, in which he's not always trying to do. And if he's not, then he will be forced to use many if his moves (of course, if he's fighting Scorpion amped by the Elder Gods, he'll HAVE to use his most lethal moves).

Or Shujinko could just absorb all the MK casts abilities and kill Akuma with just one hit.

I doubt Akuma's punch would even put a dent on Onaga.

Sin_Volvagia

laughing I would but Taven is most likely a full god so he might survive at least one punch.

2. He's only fast when it comes to reactions.

Akuma has Ashura Senkuu. Shujinko barely survived against Raiden.

Even holding back, he's done feats that dwarf anything done in the MK franchise. Akuma duplicated Raiden's self destruct without going Shin and without killing himself. And I highly doubt he's going to use his most lethal moves against Scorpion. The zombie ninja was beat by two oni.

How is he gonna kill him in one hit? By that self destruct that Raiden tried to pull off?

Akuma can destroy an island faster than that explosion caused in Deception's intro.

You doubt? Akuma split Ayers Rock, shattered an island, and destroyed a ship with his own arms or legs. A technique of his destroyed a large chunk of a forest. His version of Shoryuken can kill a man in one blow. He even trains at the bottom of Marinas trench where the pressure can crush submarines.

How is he not going to put a 3ft wide hole on a Onaga?

Demonic Phoenix
laughing I would but Taven is most likely a full god so he might survive at least one punch.

Taven can stop time when he's a half-god. Gouki's not going to be doing anything if that happens. no expression

Granted, Taven most likely cannot significantly harm Gouki if he's still a half-god.

Bro SMASH

Akuma has Ashura Senkuu. Shujinko barely survived against Raiden.

Even holding back, he's done feats that dwarf anything done in the MK franchise. Akuma duplicated Raiden's self destruct without going Shin and without killing himself. And I highly doubt he's going to use his most lethal moves against Scorpion. The zombie ninja was beat by two oni.

How is he gonna kill him in one hit? By that self destruct that Raiden tried to pull off?

Akuma can destroy an island faster than that explosion caused in Deception's intro.

You doubt? Akuma split Ayers Rock, shattered an island, and destroyed a ship with his own arms or legs. A technique of his destroyed a large chunk of a forest. His version of Shoryuken can kill a man in one blow. He even trains at the bottom of Marinas trench where the pressure can crush submarines.

How is he not going to put a 3ft wide hole on a Onaga?

1. That's speed? Also, Raiden is pretty powerful. He may have limits due to the fact that he's taken a mortal form but he's quite powerful.

2. Yeah but that was before Scorpion was amped by the Elder Gods. Also, the damage done by Akuma's explosion was not as big as Raiden's.

3. All Shujinko has to do is use all their powers in the shape of his fist and punch Akuma, ending him.

4. Looking at how durable Onaga is, I'd say Akuma would at best knock Onaga very far away but he sure isn't punching through him.

NemeBro
1. Well looking at the opening of MKSM, he performed Scorpion and Kano's attacks and in MK:A, he did Ermac's telekinesis attack too and he did all of those just well. I don't see why this would be any different.

2. I don't recall.

3. It's Shujinko's special ability to copy any attack he sees so like I said, I don't see how this would be any different. Also, it was never said the Gouki can go at any speed he chooses.

Gouki really isn't all that fast. He MAY be able to dodge bullets but he can't punch or kick that fast. Strength, yes he's pretty strong. Durable? If Shujinko does what he did to Onaga, then Gouki is would be destroyed. 1. That's cool and all. None of those abilities are particularly powerful either. Unless he can copy the sheer amount and potency of his Ki, and his own physical prowess, Shujinko is useless.

2. Apparently he had trouble against Raiden. Who is weak. Actually, didn't Taven beat him in Armageddon?

3. It's never said Shujinko can copy everything perfectly. smile If he could, he would be literally the most powerful character in the series. Not to mention you act as if Gouki would need to use a specific technique to beat Shujinko.

He can dodge bullets, which means that none of the slow ass MK characters can even hit him except maybe Raiden by virtue of lightning. Why do you think he cannot move his whole body that fast? That's bad logic. He is strong enough to paste any single character in MK with one punch, based on feats, not what you believe.

NemeBro
I doubt Akuma's punch would even put a dent on Onaga. Because of Raiden's weak ass explosion?

Gouki with a punch caused more destruction than Raiden's suicidal explosion. Not even counting shit like his new move in SFIV, which destroyed a large section of forest and even left friggin orbit.

zmXxpl6oSNI

Now Gouki can kill the entire MK cast in one attack.

NemeBro
1. That's speed? Also, Raiden is pretty powerful. He may have limits due to the fact that he's taken a mortal form but he's quite powerful.

2. Yeah but that was before Scorpion was amped by the Elder Gods. Also, the damage done by Akuma's explosion was not as big as Raiden's.

3. All Shujinko has to do is use all their powers in the shape of his fist and punch Akuma, ending him.

4. Looking at how durable Onaga is, I'd say Akuma would at best knock Onaga very far away but he sure isn't punching through him. 1. Yeah, Asura Senkuu is not really a teleport, is more like a high speed intangibility maneuver, as shown in the intro of SFIV. Raiden has no feats above Gouki's.

2. And said amp has not proven to make Scorpion more powerful than Gouki. Also, bullshit, the vid I showed clearly showed it was far more, hell, a younger, holding back Gouki did more damage than Raiden's suicide explosion with a punch.

3. Funny, all Gouki needs to do is punch Shujinko, ending him.

4. Durable enough to take Raiden's sissy blast, but not a punch from Gouki.

Bro SMASH
1. That's cool and all. None of those abilities are particularly powerful either. Unless he can copy the sheer amount and potency of his Ki, and his own physical prowess, Shujinko is useless.

2. Apparently he had trouble against Raiden. Who is weak. Actually, didn't Taven beat him in Armageddon?

3. It's never said Shujinko can copy everything perfectly. smile If he could, he would be literally the most powerful character in the series. Not to mention you act as if Gouki would need to use a specific technique to beat Shujinko.

He can dodge bullets, which means that none of the slow ass MK characters can even hit him except maybe Raiden by virtue of lightning. Why do you think he cannot move his whole body that fast? That's bad logic. He is strong enough to paste any single character in MK with one punch, based on feats, not what you believe.

1. Telekinesis is useful against Gouki. I've never seen him withstood that. Also, it was said by Onaga that Shujinko has grown more powerful than he thought so yeah, he can definitely get stronger.

2. Raiden isn't weak if he manage to give Shujinko a fight. I don't remember Taven fighting him in Armageddon.

3. Shujinko is indeed one of the most powerful characters in the series. The reason he's not THE most powerful is because he's old and his abilities are still below Shao Kahn's and Taven's.

Actually, Kabal can possibly keep up with them, since he too can move at superspeed. Also, Gouki wasn't moving this fast during his fight with Ryu so what makes you think he's gonna suddenly move this fast now?

Darkstorm Zero
1. Telekinesis is useful against Gouki. I've never seen him withstood that. Also, it was said by Onaga that Shujinko has grown more powerful than he thought so yeah, he can definitely get stronger.

2. Raiden isn't weak if he manage to give Shujinko a fight. I don't remember Taven fighting him in Armageddon.

3. Shujinko is indeed one of the most powerful characters in the series. The reason he's not THE most powerful is because he's old and his abilities are still below Shao Kahn's and Taven's.

Actually, Kabal can possibly keep up with them, since he too can move at superspeed. Also, Gouki wasn't moving this fast during his fight with Ryu so what makes you think he's gonna suddenly move this fast now?

#1: Tell that to Bison who got killed by Gouki, Bison being one of, if not THE most powerful mentalists in all of Streetfighter. And drawing even with Oro, another telekinetic user.

#2: It's strange, but Shujinko doesn't have more than about 8 techniques to his entire entire arsenal... he can copy a techniques movement, but not it's potency or other factors anyway... after all, he couldn't copy Onaga's moves...

#3: Ok, Akuma's fight with Ryu was only a test, Gouki was holding back considerably during that bout.

Bro SMASH
1. Yeah, Asura Senkuu is not really a teleport, is more like a high speed intangibility maneuver, as shown in the intro of SFIV. Raiden has no feats above Gouki's.

2. And said amp has not proven to make Scorpion more powerful than Gouki. Also, bullshit, the vid I showed clearly showed it was far more, hell, a younger, holding back Gouki did more damage than Raiden's suicide explosion with a punch.

3. Funny, all Gouki needs to do is punch Shujinko, ending him.

4. Durable enough to take Raiden's sissy blast, but not a punch from Gouki.

1. Besides blowing up that Onaga's Tomb and pretty much everything around it.

2. Seeing as Scorpion's ending depicts him punching through Onaga, yes he could do the same to Gouki. Also, Gouki's blast or punch wasn't as damaging as Raiden's explosion. It was close though.

3. Yeah, with a special kind of punch.

4. If Onaga can take that explosion and wasn't effected, then he can surely take that little punch from Gouki.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
#1: Tell that to Bison who got killed by Gouki, Bison being one of, if not THE most powerful mentalists in all of Streetfighter. And drawing even with Oro, another telekinetic user.

#2: It's strange, but Shujinko doesn't have more than about 8 techniques to his entire entire arsenal... he can copy a techniques movement, but not it's potency or other factors anyway... after all, he couldn't copy Onaga's moves...

#3: Ok, Akuma's fight with Ryu was only a test, Gouki was holding back considerably during that bout.

1. Gouki cheapshotted Bison. And that's the thing; it was a draw. Gouki obviously couldn't beat him.

2. Shujinko was trained by nearly everybody in MK, so he does know more than what's shown in gameplay. Also, I wouldn't say that he couldn't copy Onaga's attacks but that it probably wouldn't be enough to beat him.

3. Fair point.

Darkstorm Zero
1. Gouki cheapshotted Bison. And that's the thing; it was a draw. Gouki obviously couldn't beat him.

2. Shujinko was trained by nearly everybody in MK, so he does know more than what's shown in gameplay. Also, I wouldn't say that he couldn't copy Onaga's attacks but that it probably wouldn't be enough to beat him.

3. Fair point.

#1: Can you prove it was a cheap shot? Nobody can ever clearly define this. and no, Bison's body was destroyed, thats not a draw, Gouki was the clear victor, and in a single strike.

#2: Again, having mentors does not nessisarily grant one all of that mentors techniques. You have to prove that Shujinko has all those skills. First and foremost, Bo' Rai Cho trained others besides Shujinko, yet they don't have his techniques.

Bro SMASH
#1: Can you prove it was a cheap shot? Nobody can ever clearly define this. and no, Bison's body was destroyed, thats not a draw, Gouki was the clear victor, and in a single strike.

#2: Again, having mentors does not nessisarily grant one all of that mentors techniques. You have to prove that Shujinko has all those skills. First and foremost, Bo' Rai Cho trained others besides Shujinko, yet they don't have his techniques.

1. I was talking about his fight with Oro when I said it was a draw and I think it was cannon that Gouki was the one who destroyed him and since SSF2T was the only way we get to see it, that's all I'm going by.

2. The difference is copying techniques is Shujinko's ability. It was given to him by Damashi (Onaga).

Darkstorm Zero
1. I was talking about his fight with Oro when I said it was a draw and I think it was cannon that Gouki was the one who destroyed him and since SSF2T was the only way we get to see it, that's all I'm going by.

2. The difference is copying techniques is Shujinko's ability. It was given to him by Damashi (Onaga).

#1.1: Yes, Bison was defeated by Gouki in a single attack, but it wasn't a cheapshot like you claimed, it was a frontal attack.

#1.2: But oro couldnt beat Gouki with all his telekinesis either, so your point is rather mute, telekinesis is a non-factor.

#2: Ok, if it is all it's cracked up to be, then why doesn't he ever use more than 8 techniques? Even in cutscenes we never see these, and if it's not shown, it's not valid.

Bro SMASH
#1.1: Yes, Bison was defeated by Gouki in a single attack, but it wasn't a cheapshot like you claimed, it was a frontal attack.

#1.2: But oro couldnt beat Gouki with all his telekinesis either, so your point is rather mute, telekinesis is a non-factor.

#2: Ok, if it is all it's cracked up to be, then why doesn't he ever use more than 8 techniques? Even in cutscenes we never see these, and if it's not shown, it's not valid.

1.1 Yeah but Gouki didn't actually fight him is all I'm saying.

2. That's due to game balance is why he's only shown doing 8 moves. Really, anybody who he's fought with or trained with he knows their attacks.

Darkstorm Zero
#2: As I said, demonstrate the capability or it's not there.

Bro SMASH
#2: As I said, demonstrate the capability or it's not there.

Are you ignoring what he can do that's within his abilties? Because that's equivalent to me asking you to show Gouki dodging bullets or it's invalid.

Darkstorm Zero
2 reasons, #1: Onaga lied to him about everything else, why not lie about that?

#2: Gouki is faster than Ryu, who is a confirmed bullet dodger already, plus Ashura Senkuu.

Now, with that aside, how can you say it's within his capability? First and foremost, The most obvious aspect being he only has 8 out of potentially hundreds of techniques, severely limiting him. This could easily have been rectified by a style switch to change his movelist (Ala Shang Tsung esque morphing, but not changing his physical apperance)

Bro SMASH
2 reasons, #1: Onaga lied to him about everything else, why not lie about that?

#2: Gouki is faster than Ryu, who is a confirmed bullet dodger already, plus Ashura Senkuu.

Now, with that aside, how can you say it's within his capability? First and foremost, The most obvious aspect being he only has 8 out of potentially hundreds of techniques, severely limiting him. This could easily have been rectified by a style switch to change his movelist (Ala Shang Tsung esque morphing, but not changing his physical apperance)

1. Aside from the fact that it actually shows Onaga giving Shujinko his ability, Shujinko is also able to do attacks he SHOULDN'T be able to do (like his freeze attacks). Plus I doubt an older Shujinko would still believe after all these years that he can absorb fighting abilities if he really couldn't.

2. As you can see, despite Gouki not actually demonstating this ability, it's clearly within his power to do that.

Like I said before, it's due to gameplay that he only has 8 moves and always keep in mind that these moves were taken from other characters, which makes sense since he has the ability to absorb other fighting abilities.

cnorwood
ummmmm. i never seen gouki pull someones head off, and im pretty sure liu kang, jax, subzero, rayden, or any of the mk cast can destroy a submarine, pretty eaisily, just because they haven tried it doesnt mean they couldnt do it

NemeBro
Originally posted by cnorwood
ummmmm. i never seen gouki pull someones head off, and im pretty sure liu kang, jax, subzero, rayden, or any of the mk cast can destroy a submarine, pretty eaisily, just because they haven tried it doesnt mean they couldnt do it So you're in the camp that says it is easier to destroy an island or a submarine than pull off someone's head?

cnorwood
So you're in the camp that says it is easier to destroy an island or a submarine than pull off someone's head?
i think it would be eaiser to blow up an unsuspecting submarine, than to pull off another top quality fighters head of while they are fighting.

NemeBro
i think it would be eaiser to blow up an unsuspecting submarine, than to pull off another top quality fighters head of while they are fighting. Hahahahahahahaha.

FinalAnswer
i think it would be eaiser to blow up an unsuspecting submarine, than to pull off another top quality fighters head of while they are fighting.

haermm

Darkstorm Zero

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/28/633608072123828924-epicfailure.jpg

cnorwood
EPIC FAIL?, that im saying one impossible thing would be eaiser than another impossible thing, quit jacking off to street fighter, and do shit in real life

Darkstorm Zero
EPIC FAIL?, that im saying one impossible thing would be eaiser than another impossible thing, quit jacking off to street fighter, and do shit in real life

The very fact that you beleive flesh rending and bone breaking is a greater feat than sinking a damn deep sea submersible proves my above statement.

#1: People have been decapitated by people before. This is not an impossibility, as it has happened fairly frequently in human history.

#2: Kicking a deap sea submersible from the ocean depths to the surface in mere moments in peices with a kick is however impossible for any human.

Tell me something kid, since when is mocking an obviously stupid statement considered "jacking off" to anything? Oh and I suggest you take your own advice about "doing shit n real life" since you obviously are quite content at simply making yourself look bad on an internet forum...

cnorwood
The very fact that you beleive flesh rending and bone breaking is a greater feat than sinking a damn deep sea submersible proves my above statement.

#1: People have been decapitated by people before. This is not an impossibility, as it has happened fairly frequently in human history.

#2: Kicking a deap sea submersible from the ocean depths to the surface in mere moments in peices with a kick is however impossible for any human.

Tell me something kid, since when is mocking an obviously stupid statement considered "jacking off" to anything? Oh and I suggest you take your own advice about "doing shit n real life" since you obviously are quite content at simply making yourself look bad on an internet forum...
im guessing you never played mortal kombat by ripping off someones head i meant grabbing somones head pulling up and ripping their head off including their spine, all with your bare hands , now that has never happend in human history

FinalAnswer
That is still not comparable, at all, to

Darkstorm Zero
im guessing you never played mortal kombat by ripping off someones head i meant grabbing somones head pulling up and ripping their head off including their spine, all with your bare hands , now that has never happend in human history

First, I own (or in some cases have owned) every MK game. Assumptions are a very bad thing kid, especially in a debating forum.

Second, Yes, in fact it is entirely possible, it is called the "twist and yank" technique, a particularly brutal adaption to the neck break.

Third, human bodies are very very frail, and hold nowhere near the weight, mass, size or volume of a deap sea submersible, nor a sunken ship.

Hell man, people can't even do to ordinary civilian cars what Gouki did to those 2 vessels with a single maneuver...

cnorwood
First, I own (or in some cases have owned) every MK game. Assumptions are a very bad thing kid, especially in a debating forum.

Second, Yes, in fact it is entirely possible, it is called the "twist and yank" technique, a particularly brutal adaption to the neck break.

Third, human bodies are very very frail, and hold nowhere near the weight, mass, size or volume of a deap sea submersible, nor a sunken ship.

Hell man, people can't even do to ordinary civilian cars what Gouki did to those 2 vessels with a single maneuver...
i see that you mix anime up with real life, no, no one can just grab your head and just rip it out with your bare hands, they can break your neck but they wont pull your head including your spinal chord, sorry but thats impossible

NemeBro
A strong, skilled person wielding the correct weapon could cut a man's head off.

He would not be able to cut a submarine in half.

Is there any doubt which one requires more power?

Also, it was the sunken ship Gouki kicked in half, the submarine was destroyed in collateral damage.

cnorwood
A strong, skilled person wielding the correct weapon could cut a man's head off.

He would not be able to cut a submarine in half.

Is there any doubt which one requires more power?

Also, it was the sunken ship Gouki kicked in half, the submarine was destroyed in collateral damage.
we are not talking about a weapon, we are talking about with your bare hands like sub-zeros fatality

Darkstorm Zero
i see that you mix anime up with real life, no, no one can just grab your head and just rip it out with your bare hands, they can break your neck but they wont pull your head including your spinal chord, sorry but thats impossible

First and foremost, learn about physics kid. Furthermore, decapitation techniques to exist, barehanded ones too. Sub-Zero's fatality may have something to do with his ice powers to maintain a single handed grip. However, doing this compared to kicking something thats supposed to survive thousands of tonnes worth of deep sea pressure (The kinds of pressure that utterly flattens humans into goo) with a single kick while also under that pressure bare skinned... Yeah, I think I know whats more impressive.

we are not talking about a weapon, we are talking about with your bare hands like sub-zeros fatality

Neither are we. The comparative is similar. Here, let me put it another way. a surgeon is able to bisect a human corpse with a scalpel right? Now, put the same man with the same tool and try to bisect deep sea submarine hull plating.... It's not going to happen, the doctor dies of old age before he could even scratch the paint off it.

NemeBro
we are not talking about a weapon, we are talking about with your bare hands like sub-zeros fatality You're missing my point.

You're not particularly bright, are you?

cnorwood
You're missing my point.

You're not particularly bright, are you?
yea im pretty bright, i just dont get too angry when i think one fictional character, who can do impossible things, can beat another fictional character, who also can do impossible things. its not like im insulting you because you think one fictional character can win, and that goes against my character. but it's ok fourm fights are the only ones you can win. so good job smile

FinalAnswer
Lol.

Darkstorm Zero
yea im pretty bright, i just dont get too angry when i think one fictional character, who can do impossible things, can beat another fictional character, who also can do impossible things. its not like im insulting you because you think one fictional character can win, and that goes against my character. but it's ok fourm fights are the only ones you can win. so good job smile

You know kid, this kind of thing is called antagonistic behaviour...

We've already proven that A: Head ripping is possible with one's bare hands, and B: that kicking a ship & submarine out of the water is not possible by any human standards.

But please keep denying the obvious, it is amusing.

cnorwood
You know kid, this kind of thing is called antagonistic behaviour...

We've already proven that A: Head ripping is possible with one's bare hands, and B: that kicking a ship & submarine out of the water is not possible by any human standards.

But please keep denying the obvious, it is amusing.
you never proved a, all you said is its possible with a weapon, if you think that ripping someones head off with your bare hands, im guessing you also probably believe someone like batman could exist in real life with enough training

Darkstorm Zero
you never proved a, all you said is its possible with a weapon, if you think that ripping someones head off with your bare hands, im guessing you also probably believe someone like batman could exist in real life with enough training

Right, you've been reported for antagonistic statements and trolling.

I never said with a weapon, Nemebro did. And I explained how it works, you just won't listen, and then go ahead to assert your you think I beleive, which is trolling.

I swear, my patience with this kind of thing has gone thin over the last few months...

cnorwood
Right, you've been reported for antagonistic statements and trolling.

I never said with a weapon, Nemebro did. And I explained how it works, you just won't listen, and then go ahead to assert your you think I beleive, which is trolling.

I swear, my patience with this kind of thing has gone thin over the last few months...
you reported me because i didnt agree with you?, and unless your a mod your "paitence" doesnt mean anyting, hell, even if you are a mod your "paitence" doesnt mean anything in the real world

RE: Blaxican
This isn't the real world, though. This is the internet.

Darkstorm Zero
you reported me because i didnt agree with you?, and unless your a mod your "paitence" doesnt mean anyting, hell, even if you are a mod your "paitence" doesnt mean anything in the real world

No kid, I'm reporting you for stupid and antagonistic comments such as these:Originally posted by cnorwood
im guessing you also probably believe someone like batman could exist in real life with enough training

but it's ok fourm fights are the only ones you can win. so good job smile

and

Way to go sport... You've successfully made an @$$ out of yourself.

patience is a very useful thing, especially in my line of work, but you wouldn't know the first thing about any of that yet now would you?

Your comments about "real life" are about absolutely nothing but your fanciful reliance on internet comments... Circular logic works because it does? Please, you know nothing about any of this forums members, so don't try to pretend that you do.

cnorwood
No kid, I'm reporting you for stupid and antagonistic comments such as these:

and

Way to go sport... You've successfully made an @$$ out of yourself.

patience is a very useful thing, especially in my line of work, but you wouldn't know the first thing about any of that yet now would you?

Your comments about "real life" are about absolutely nothing but your fanciful reliance on internet comments... Circular logic works because it does? Please, you know nothing about any of this forums members, so don't try to pretend that you do.
im guessing your the guy in high school who didnt play sports, and wondered why do the girls like the jocks and not the nerds, so to get your revenge you act like a badass on an internet forum. good job you finally won smokin'

JustFrame
Wasn't this supposed to be Ken vs Scorpian anyhow? My problem with Ken is that his feats or abilities are next to non-existent so most of it is pretty much just theory and comparison base making it incredibly difficult to compare him to other fighters. The best thing is that Ken is powerful enough to contend with Ryu (although Ryu is obviously the better overall fighter as proven since they first began training together to the present day and also that Ryu has the better win record as indicated by him to Ken in SFIII).

So in my mind, Ken's feats would no less come close to that of Ryu's own.

There is no way to how ripping off someones head would equate or rival to someone destroying a ship within the ocean depths. Gouki's feats are vastly superior to Scorpian or basically anyone elses within the MK universe. It'd be far, far more plausible to see someone ripping another persons head off to them taking out a ship from deep within the ocean trenches or splitting a mountain into four pieces or sinking an island by slamming ones fist to the ground. That's not even close in comparison of powers.

However since the arrival of Ingrid as a Canon SF character, I do not now believe that Gouki as ridiculously powerful as he is would be able to rival Ingrid because of her status as a True Goddess and her feats that has been portrayed for her. From what is shown at this point, I would even argue that Ingrid is the absolute most powerful being in the SF Universe, even above Gouki.

Someone also posted earlier stating that Gouki cannot move as superspeed. I remember at srk.com someone gauged the speed of Ryu and Gouki in order to create that massive sonic boom shockwave when their fist collided showed a speed feat that was indeed super human or "superspeed" if you will. Guile's Sonic Boom travels at Mach 2 speed, indicating that you would need to move at a ridiculous level in order to dodge that, something that Ryu is even capable of however in Gouki's case it would be an even greater and higher level of possibility.

The real point here is that what Gouki has done with his feats (splitting mountain, sinking an island <---- Important factor with this feat is that he did this during Alpha 2, and his A2 version was weaker then Alpha Bison, plus no where near his later SFIII counterpart version, destroying the ship under the deep ocean waters) shows nothing that even remotely indicated he was in "Shin" Gouki mode, putting Gouki on a level beyond ridiculous because he achieved all of this without even utilizing 100% of his full potential.

"If" Capcom were to continue with this trend on Gouki's abilities by the time SF:5 arrives and if it's Post-SFIII's storyline, Gouki would be able to vaporize a planet if he went 100% because it's getting to that level of outrageous factor.

So it leaves me without question when you look at all of the evidence with no bias towards either character that Scorpian is nowhere near that of Gouki.

FinalAnswer
im guessing your the guy in high school who didnt play sports, and wondered why do the girls like the jocks and not the nerds, so to get your revenge you act like a badass on an internet forum. good job you finally won smokin'

Lol

Darkstorm Zero

How wrong you are.

As I said to you before, assumptions are incredibly bad, because they are usually wrong.

I'm not acting any different than normal, for starters. I may be a little quicker on the report button than normal, but that has more to do with dealing with igorant nub trolls like you over the last 3 to 6 months. You just happened to pick a very poor time to act like a fool.

2nd, I played a few sports in my time during school.

3rd, I may have knowlege like a nerd, but that doesn't mean much of anything, especially since I work for the security industry now does it?

Anything else you would like to know, or is ignorance as much bliss as arrogance?

NemeBro
yea im pretty bright, i just dont get too angry when i think one fictional character, who can do impossible things, can beat another fictional character, who also can do impossible things. its not like im insulting you because you think one fictional character can win, and that goes against my character. but it's ok fourm fights are the only ones you can win. so good job smile Oh I'm not angry, actually you're kind of funny. I wish I met people as charmingly stupid as you more often, really brightens my day. smile

On a serious note, what are you, ten?

Insomnia1234
Why every thread about SF will always involve akuma...

Why everyone thinks that MK verse is stronger than SF verse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.