Last Air Bender V.S. Fantastic Four Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
I have no idea how powerful the kid is I never watched the movie but I figured this might be a interesting fight.

Johnny can not go Super Nova.

Silent Master
Took him way too long to build up any real power.

BTW, IMO the movie was crap.

Badabing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I have no idea how powerful the kid is I never watched the movie but I figured this might be a interesting fight.

Johnny can not go Super Nova. Four movie threads in the comic book versus forum....

marwash22
movie avatar sucks, Aang get's stomped.

BruceSkywalker
liked the last airbender movie.. however in this particular thread, Storm won't have a problem

marwash22
Storm?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
Storm?

I meant Johnny Storm, but even if it is all four members of the FF, they still win.. Asng isn't strong enough to take punches from Ben, nor can Aang do anything i doubt to hurt Reed or Sue

marwash22
yep. Aang is going down. The only way he has a chance is if there is a ton of water around... he could douse Johnny and Freeze the rest.

XanatosForever
This is a merciless stomp in the FF's favor. "Ong" doesn't stand any kind of chance.

Lestov16
Originally posted by XanatosForever
This is a merciless stomp in the FF's favor. "Ong" doesn't stand any kind of chance.

Robtard
Ang bends Johnny. /end

FF films sucked shit covered balls.

Impediment
Closed for not following proper thread making rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.