DeathStroke & Batman vs Captain America & Maverick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Slade has bn hired by unknown person to kill captain america... Batman whats to take down Maverick for certain murders of very rich and powerful political ppl..

Maverick has bn hired to protect Cap and kill slade by shield who have gotten win of the assassination attempt they believe it was the red skull to put on the hit.

Captain america isnt one to sit on the side lines wants to know who has targeted him and to go after them 1st.

they confront slade bats has tracked maverick and decides to side with the enemy he knows rather then the ones he does not.

ko,kill cis on morality on. standard forum rules..

1. pure h2h

2. w/wpns

Dum Dum Dugan
Current Maverick is depowered you know?

marwash22
morality and cis are on?

King Castle
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Current Maverick is depowered you know? every time i make a thread with him you repeat the same thing.. stop. i said maverick.. so his maverick personal.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/combatra/other/sm6_MB_Maverick001_00_122_425lo1.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by King Castle
every time i make a thread with him you repeat the same thing.. stop. i said maverick.. so his maverick personal.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/combatra/other/sm6_MB_Maverick001_00_122_425lo1.jpg
again his current self is maverick he simply does not have powers.

There several different incarnations of maverick which you dont seem capable of crasping.

King Castle
maverick(david north).

Dum Dum Dugan
maverick(david north).
dude thats not what I ment.

There maverick prior to legacy virus.

There maverick with the legacy virus(which could be several other incarnation in it own right due to how much it effected him at points in time)

Maverick who is depowered.

King Castle
non depowered obviously.

Juk3n
FULL POWERED MAVE = TEAM 2 HANDILY

Dum Dum Dugan
non depowered obviously.
well that still does not really help matter legacy virus mav was dieing which is the same mav from the scans you posted.

King Castle
just stop..facepalm2

you've finally made it to my ignore list.

maverick personal.(david north)
non depowered.

i posted a scan of him in his maverick costume so you ppl wouldnt think its agent zero.

either way just stop posting comments to me i will no longer respond to you.

Dum Dum Dugan
just stop..facepalm2

you've finally made it to my ignore list.

maverick personal.(david north)
non depowered.

i posted a scan of him in his maverick costume so you ppl wouldnt think its agent zero.

either way just stop posting comments to me i will no longer respond to you.
why becuase you can't answer simply question.

I never thought you ment agent zero. Are you really this ignorant? Mav with or with out the legacy virus? do you even know what the legacy virus is? clearly not it seems.

why because I am trying to figure out which version of mav your using and you get mad are you ****ing kidding me grow up you ****ing little *****.

King Castle
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why becuase you can't answer simply question.

I never thought you ment agent zero. Are you really this ignorant? Mav with or with out the legacy virus? do you even know what the legacy virus is? clearly not it seems.

why because I am trying to figure out which version of mav your using and you get mad are you ****ing kidding me grow up you ****ing little *****. i know what you meant and i shouldnt have to explain it to you of all ppl when it comes to weapon X ppl..

also i dont appreciate you insulting me(reported).

i am fully aware of the incarnations of maverick and the legacy virus. even with the legacy virus he was never truly depowered. he has taken waterfall falls and survived combination of HF and mutant power.

i am aware that even with the legacy virus he survived a gutting from sabe and made it to the x mansion within a day and healed the nxt morning.

again dont insult me and question my knowledge, i am assuming you know as much as i did and really was no reason for you to ask the repetitive question which i am confident you knew the answer too.

also by the way in his own mini the legacy went into remission and by the forum rules we use the characters at their best.

Dum Dum Dugan
i know what you meant and i shouldnt have to explain it to you of all ppl when it comes to weapon X ppl..

also i dont appreciate you insulting me(reported).

i am fully aware of the incarnations of maverick and the legacy virus. even with the legacy virus he was never truly depowered. he has taken waterfall falls and survived combination of HF and mutant power.

i am aware that even with the legacy virus he survived a gutting from sabe and made it to the x mansion within a day and healed the nxt morning.

again dont insult me and question my knowledge, i am assuming you know as much as i did and really was no reason for you to ask the repetitive question which i am confident you knew the answer too.

also by the way in his own mini the legacy went into remission and by the forum rules we use the characters at their best.
clearly you dident since it was quite easy to state which one there a huge differences.

then dont be a whiny *****.

never said he was but there a hiuge differences between americk with and with out the legacy virus and there a huge differences between maverick when he first got the virus and in the later years.

yes but it effected him diffferently at different times, at some points he was so damage he couldent even asorb few lower powers energy bursts.

then answer simple question instead of bitching when someone ask you to be more pesificate.

yes but we also uses current form which is depowered jack ass.

Badabing
Get back to the topic please. Stop flaming. Stop spamming.

Digi
I'll go ahead and reiterate Bada's comments and back them up with a temp ban. Let this be an example of what not to do: insulting outbursts that are unprovoked. What could've been an easily-resolved misunderstanding about a character turned into a one-sided flame war. It won't go ignored, and it won't go unpunished.

Thanks for waiting through the interruption, and discussion can continue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.