Agent 47 vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkNemesis
http://www.moviesnobs.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/timothy-olyphant-as-hitman.jpg

vs.

http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/batman-begins-3.JPG

Agent 47 from the 2008 Hitman film. Batman from Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Three scenarios:

1. Sword fight: Batman is armed with a katana, wearing his LOS uniform and armor from the beginning of Batman Begins, 47 is in his usual black suit/red tie outfit, armed with his twin blades. The setting is the League of Shadow temple where Bruce fought the decoy Ra's Al Ghul.

2. Hand-to-hand fight: Batman is in his TDK batsuit but has no other gadgets, 47 is in that heavily armored suit he wore near the end of the Hitman film. The setting is the chamber in the church where 47 fought that bald guy with the spear.

3. Battle of Stealth: Hitman is wearing the same armored suit, armed with his twin pistols. Batman is in his BB batsuit and possess all of his gadgets throughout the two Nolan films. The setting is the cargo dock in BB at night. 47 sees Batman but the latter disappears into the darkness before he can shoot him. 47 too immediately goes for cover and both must seek and destroy.

Who wins each scenario?

dadudemon
Good thread.

I want to say Agent 47, with ease, but I probably need to hear arguments from the Bat supporters before I conclude that. lol

Rogue Jedi
Yeah Bat gets pwned here in 1 and 2, maybe a chance in 3.

marwash22
In an actual fight pitting these two against each other would be a RAPESTOMP! However, movie Batman is lame as hell compared to comic Batz. Comic Batz would destroy Agent 47 in all three scenarios; In this situation though, i honestly don't see movie Batz winning, not the first two anyway. The third, I'd give Batz the edge because it's dark and he has the gadgets.

Hewhoknowsall
For #3 does Batman get his sonic vision thing?

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
For #3 does Batman get his sonic vision thing?

I won't include it, it'll be too unfair.

Rogue Jedi
Give 47 his guns and he beats Batman in any scenario.

marwash22
Batz still had night vision in the the first movie, it's standard gear for him.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Give 47 his guns and he beats (MOVIE)Batman in any scenario. fixed

DarkNemesis
I don't recall the night vision but if he had it, I'll allow it for this thread. The sonar vision makes it a little too cheap, and besides, I don't think it qualifies as his standard gear.

Lestov16
Agent 47 easily for all 3

Robtard
1. Sword fight: Bruce took on scores of ninja with his blade. Agent 47 took on 4(5?) other agents with his blade, but they were all fighting each other.

Conclusion: Batman likely the better swordsman.

2. Hand-to-hand fight: Batman takes on (armed) ninjas, thugs, goons and gang-members on a nightly basis. Agent 47 didn't have all that much H2H, he more relies on his guns.

Conclusion: Batman is better at H2H

3. Battle of Stealth: This is what Batman excels at, but 47 is a pro with his gun.

Conclusion: Could go either way.

Rogue Jedi
Hey Rob, what happened to 47 being a master of all aspects of combat?

Robtard
Hey Rob, what happened to 47 being a master of all aspects of combat?

Didn't you cry when I brought that up in your Swagger Vs Agent 47 thread long ago and it's the reason why we go with "what is shown" first, now?

Yeah, it is.

Rogue Jedi
So you finally concede that then? K.

Robtard
So you finally concede that then? K.

Personally, I think things that are stated should count too, I've said this many a time, it's no secret.

But your crying when a favorite of yours (Swagger & Harry Potter) loses is 92% of the reason why we have so many rules in here.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Personally, I think things that are stated should count too, I've said this many a time, it's no secret.

But your crying when a favorite of yours (Swagger & Harry Potter) loses is 92% of the reason why we have so many rules in here. If you forget, I finally accepted it and went with it. I countered that Swagger was "the best."

BruceSkywalker
1. Sword fight: Bruce took on scores of ninja with his blade. Agent 47 took on 4(5?) other agents with his blade, but they were all fighting each other.

Conclusion: Batman likely the better swordsman.

2. Hand-to-hand fight: Batman takes on (armed) ninjas, thugs, goons and gang-members on a nightly basis. Agent 47 didn't have all that much H2H, he more relies on his guns.

Conclusion: Batman is better at H2H

3. Battle of Stealth: This is what Batman excels at, but 47 is a pro with his gun.

Conclusion: Could go either way.

thread should be over now instead of going 50 pages smile big grin stick out tongue

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thread should be over now instead of going 50 pages smile big grin stick out tongue

Wrong subject to make it go 50+ pages.

Needs to be Star Wars related, or Harry Potter.

Rogue Jedi
I say give them both all their weapons/tools/gadgets, have them fight in Nakatomi.

dadudemon
I say give them both all their weapons/tools/gadgets, have them fight in Nakatomi.

I agree with this.

I don't like either side gimped.

However, this is still a good matchup.

One could argue that each of the agents fighting with their swords was equal to or better than Batman in sword ability. The only thing to prove, then, is how fast and "skilled" they were swinging their blades.

We could do this by the number of blade strikes per second.

H2H...we could do best hits per second...or distance traveled with a weighted magnitude of hits per second. (5 hits per second at 2 feet, on average, traveled, is a much better feat than 8 hits per second travled at 1 foot, each...takes more limb speed.)

BruceSkywalker

Needs to be Star Wars related, or Harry Potter.

yea, true that

Rogue Jedi

Needs to be Star Wars related, or Harry Potter. McClane and Twilight too.

Placidity
Originally posted by dadudemon

One could argue that each of the agents fighting with their swords was equal to or better than Batman in sword ability. The only thing to prove, then, is how fast and "skilled" they were swinging their blades.

We could do this by the number of blade strikes per second.

H2H...we could do best hits per second...or distance traveled with a weighted magnitude of hits per second. (5 hits per second at 2 feet, on average, traveled, is a much better feat than 8 hits per second travled at 1 foot, each...takes more limb speed.)

That could be interpreted as just speed though.

Going by their respective fight scenes, I would say 47 is definitely the better swordsmen (visually impressive).

H2H, I'm not too sure.

Stealth fight, I'd have to give to Batman, unless he underestimates 47 and tries to use some move that only usually works against low level thugs that he used against in the films.

the ninjak
Thank God an Agent 47 thread.

God that movie was terrible though.

I give Batman the wins though

Darth Martin
1.Agent 47
2.Batman
3.Batman

Impediment
Originally posted by Darth Martin
1.Agent 47
2.Batman
3.Batman

This.

/thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.