Favourite 90's Marvel/DC Animated Series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Hulk was my favourite

derekwc
Voted for Batman.

If there weren't any DC shows on the list, I would have probably gone with Iron Man.

Sgt.Shakedown
I would have to go with the X-men. I thought it was an outstanding show.

Dr Mystery
X-Men for me , sure some seasons weren't as good as others but easily the most enjoyable show and also had the best storylines as well. Batman and Hulk 2nd and 3rd respectively.

ADarksideJedi
Batman!

majid86
Hulk had the best intro:

nKfOnCqgDXA

colossulrage
Originally posted by derekwc
Voted for Batman.

If there weren't any DC shows on the list, I would have probably gone with Iron Man.
IRON MAN was terrible!

majid86
So was FF

Bloinky
Batman
Spiderman
X-men

I didn't like or knew some of the others existed.

ChocolateCake
Spiderman

Alpha-7
X-Men

Allankles
Superman TAS. As I got older I appreciated Batman TAS more and more, after season 2 the series is stellar. So Superman 1, Batman 2. X-Men used to be up there, but after rewatching it with adult eyes the show wasn't that good, at least not up to snuff with the DCAU.

ares834
Batman followed by Superman.

BUt Batman is far supeior. Perchance to Dream still gives me chills.

the ninjak
1.Batman TAS
The episode when Joker took that mans licence in returned years later to abuse him was classic.
2.Xmen 90's
Juggernaut!!!!!!
3.Spiderman 90's

Allankles
Originally posted by ares834
Batman followed by Superman.

BUt Batman is far supeior. Perchance to Dream still gives me chills.

It was a good episode, one of the best in Batman TAS but I wouldn't put it up there with Legacy or Apokolips Now. To me those series of episodes in Superman TAS were easily the top 5 best in the DCAU. So good, that I would suggest to any director who wants to adapt the characters to use them as a barometer, excellent space opera.

Doc Blake
X-Men
Batman
Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.