The Sinister Six Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Inside the Thunderdome....

One at a time each member of the SS take there turn as they fight Wolverine....two men enter, one man leaves....

Wolerine waits in the Dome..

Fight 1. Kraven the Hunter

Fight 2. Doc. Oc

Fight 3. Scorpion

Fight 4. Tombstone

Fight 5. Shocker

Fight 6. Lizard

Wolverine get a 1 min breather before his next fight....What ever health he regains durin that 1min then thats what get gets...

Dum Dum Dugan
Good chance at clearing it to be honest.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Good chance at clearing it to be honest. he would have a hard time making it past 2

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
he would have a hard time making it past 2
Two is hard fight, but to be honest he more better equip for handling Ock then Spiderman in some ways. He can easily nuetralize Ock weapons and onces he takes out one it really gunna hinger dock mobility.

Starscream M
Two is hard fight, but to be honest he more better equip for handling Ock then Spiderman in some ways. He can easily nuetralize Ock weapons and onces he takes out one it really gunna hinger dock mobility. not really

doc ock's tentacles are super fast and super strong

spiderman is faster and more mobile and stronger than logan, hence he deals with the tentacles better...he could also distract ock with his webbing, which logan does not have

i can't see how logan even gets past the tentacles...once they grip him, its over

jinzin
Meh, Spiderman can't actively and legitimately attack Doc Ock's arms which is why he has to play the hit and run game so often but there's plenty of people that have negotiated Ocks arms who are no Wolverine. erm

Honestly Wolverine's already dealt with worse than Ock or as bad and done fine. Ock can't really say the same about Wolverine..y'know xept for when he had adamantium.

Logan has his hardest fight at two and probably takes Ock for a slim majority... after that he basically clears this.

King Castle
easily clears this... ock may get a few wins but logan can more then likely consistently slice his arms off..

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
Meh, Spiderman can't actively and legitimately attack Doc Ock's arms which is why he has to play the hit and run game so often but there's plenty of people that have negotiated Ocks arms who are no Wolverine. erm

Honestly Wolverine's already dealt with worse than Ock or as bad and done fine. Ock can't really say the same about Wolverine..y'know xept for when he had adamantium.

Logan has his hardest fight at two and probably takes Ock for a slim majority... after that he basically clears this. logan can't do jack against ock's arms...which are far faster and stronger than logan

Dum Dum Dugan
not really

doc ock's tentacles are super fast and super strong

spiderman is faster and more mobile and stronger than logan, hence he deals with the tentacles better...he could also distract ock with his webbing, which logan does not have

i can't see how logan even gets past the tentacles...once they grip him, its over
yes really

wolcerine is just as fast, and yes there strong but wolverines claws would have zero trouble cutting right through them.

He be faster in marginal at best. He also not able to wistand nearly the punishment nor the ability to take out docks weapons. Strength has really no baring sinse dock stronger then spiderman too. Dock ripped right through spidermans webbing and again wolverine does not need webbing when he can take ocks tenticles out with but a swing.

again how dont you understand that wolverine can simply cut them like this?

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3937/dockockxf5.jpg

Starscream M

again how dont you understand that wolverine can simply cut them like this?

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3937/dockockxf5.jpg ocks tentacles have been upgraded...logan can no longer cut through them.

Dum Dum Dugan
logan can't do jack against ock's arms...which are far faster and stronger than logan
except for you know cut them in heft, which is a concept you seem unable to crasp and no they don't move at speed beyond wolveirne can handle.

Dum Dum Dugan
ocks tentacles have been upgraded...logan can no longer cut through them.
oh yes he can you might want to stay updated, they were made adamatium for a very short time and have not been made out of adamatium for over a decade.

King Castle
sigh.. unless doc's arms are adamantium or carbonadium logan will still easily slice through them..

and i doubt they are any of those materials mention.

last i checked.

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle
sigh.. unless doc's arms are adamantium or carbonadium logan will still easily slice through them..

and i doubt they are any of those materials mention.

last i checked. last you checked...what material were they?

StiltmanFTW
Good chance at clearing it to be honest.

thumb up

ocks tentacles have been upgraded...logan can no longer cut through them.

eek!

Talking out of your ass as always, I see. Ock's arms ("Matrix" incarnation, they were very impressive) got broken by Spidey in Spectacular SM. Has he upgraded them further? I don't think so.

King Castle
sure as hell werent adamantium..

like battlehammer said... it was over a decade since he had them..

they were confiscated after he was caught.

the story was with the sinister six turning sandman into glass and being nearly killed by him with the glass shards.. it was the same story where doc beat hulk with the adamantium tentacles..

a follow up story had confirmed that doc had lost the ada. arms when he was arrested they were removed and destroyed.. iirc.

they havent adamantium for a looooong time and it was only for one story arc

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

eek!

Talking out of your ass as always, I see. Ock's arms ("Matrix" incarnation, they were very impressive) got broken by Spidey in Spectacular SM. Has he upgraded them further? I don't think so. breaking does not equal cutting

I could easily break glass but would not be able to scratch it with a knife

do you not get that?

King Castle
breaking does not equal cutting

do you not get that? why do you come here for? you post with no knowledge of a character you argue against common knowledge of character constantly which shows you dont keep up with stories or even back stories at the least.

your arguments basically consist of:

you: superman cant fly he jumps..

us: umm.. that was like almost 70 yrs ago. he flies now..

you: no he doesnt.

us: yes he does.

Mindset

do you not get that? It's pretty easy to scratch glass, you could scratch 10 ft thick glass walls, I don't know about breaking it.

Starscream M
why do you come here for? you post with no knowledge of a character you argue against common knowledge of character constantly which shows you dont keep up with stories or even back stories at the least.

us: yes he does. I didn't argue that ock has adamantium

but I said his tentacles today are far stronger than in the past, even though they aren't adamantium. hence that scan of logan easily cutting his tentacles don't really apply today.

Dum Dum Dugan
why do you come here for? you post with no knowledge of a character you argue against common knowledge of character constantly which shows you dont keep up with stories or even back stories at the least.

us: yes he does.

hahahaha cosigned.

King Castle
I didn't argue that ock has adamantium

but I said his tentacles today are far stronger than in the past, even though they aren't adamantium. hence that scan of logan easily cutting his tentacles don't really apply today. logan has cut through solid steel doors with bone claws like butter and you dont think he cant cut a few centimeters of high grade steel which is the outside of the tentacles b/c of the inside being mostly mechanical parts?

logan adamantium will cut it far easier then his bone claws cut steel

Dum Dum Dugan
hence that scan of logan easily cutting his tentacles don't really apply today.
but they do sinces there zero reason to assume Logan can't cut them now when Logan cuts through titanium chains that held hercules in check with ease........

StiltmanFTW

do you not get that?

facepalm

His arms aren't glass, y'know. One of the worst aguments I've seen, seriously.

Sr J-Bieb

do you not get that? lol Brucey.

Spidey breaking them pretty much means Wolverine can easily cut through them.

byrdgang21
Logan clears it more times than not....but Doc Oc is definitely the biggest threat, then maybe Shocker.

SamZED
Wolverine is NOT as fast as Spider-man. What the f**k?

But yeah, he will clear most of the Six without much trouble. Tombstone, Scorpion etc are all going down. I only see him losing to Ock. He'll definitely cut a few tentacles but 8 is too much imo. If Ock can grab Spidey he surely can grab Logan. And once Ock gets ahold of his wrists its over.

Parmaniac
So it's a gauntlet?
Then he clears it
EDIT: Without much effort too.

jinzin
logan can't do jack against ock's arms...which are far faster and stronger than logan Unless Ock has tenticals made of Carbonadium or Adamantium Logan can easily shred them to peices and no, there's no proof of his arms being faster than Logan's arms.. which they will have to be... by a good deal in order for Logan not to chop them apart... as he as already done so in at least two alternate reality confrontations...

Omega Red's tenticals are even more deadly than Ocks and he can't make use of them against Logan... somehow you think quntity over quality here.. but that doesn't add up.

Punisher, Daredevil, and Cap have all negotiated Ock in close confrontations, one of the only reasons Spiderman doesn't clobber him is because there's usually some emotional investment on Spidey's end when it concerns Ock. erm

psycho gundam
kraven could make a decent opponent, he won't get a majority but he's not just a speed bump

namorsubby
Stops at two if Doc has adamantium

Clears it. I think shocker would be bigger challenge than doc oc.

jinzin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
kraven could make a decent opponent, he won't get a majority but he's not just a speed bump erm.. with prep, maybe. On the regular... nah. He's just not well equipped for tangling with Wolverine, even though his skill set, agility, and strength are nice, one poke and he's pretty much a goner

Stoic
Clears it.

SamZED
For the record, Ock has 8 tentacles now and is a cyborg.

erm.. with prep, maybe. On the regular... nah. He's just not well equipped for tangling with Wolverine, even though his skill set, agility, and strength are nice, one poke and he's pretty much a goner Logan def beats Kraven 10/10 but imo he'll have to work for it every time. "Grim Hunt" Kraven is a beast.

celeyhyga17
*grabs the defibrillator*

"CLEAR!"

Juk3n
Originally posted by SamZED
Wolverine is NOT as fast as Spider-man. What the f**k?

In a feat war on a forum it's a negligable difference. Especially combat speed.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Juk3n
In a feat war on a forum it's a negligable difference. Especially combat speed. That's ridiculous though, considering all street levelers do pretty similar feats, *dodging bullets* though none of them except Spiderman should be actually dodging them, and that is only from a distance. Put them all together in the same comic and he's shown to be faster like the avengers. Super speed and high strength in a lean body would beat enhanced/ peak.

In the forum Parker would be even faster due to not holding back as well. To say that simply because of "feats" would be like saying Night Wing, Batman, and everyone else is as fast. (Rehashed ad infinitum).

SamZED
In a feat war on a forum it's a negligable difference. Especially combat speed. When it comes to feat war, the same could be said about Bullseye even. And Daredevil, Deadpool etc. Still, they're not as fast as Spider-man. Neither is Logan.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That's ridiculous though, considering all street levelers do pretty similar feats, *dodging bullets* though none of them except Spiderman should be actually dodging them, and that is only from a distance. Put them all together in the same comic and he's shown to be faster like the avengers. Super speed and high strength in a lean body would beat enhanced/ peak.

In the forum Parker would be even faster due to not holding back as well. To say that simply because of "feats" would be like saying Night Wing, Batman, and everyone else is as fast. (Rehashed ad infinitum).

If every speed feat of Spider-man's has been matched or equaled by a skilled street level... then why is he faster? The difference between Spider-man's speed and top level streets is negligible, like the difference between first and last place in the 100 meter dash at the Olympics. That's not how it "should be," that is how it is. When it comes to speed most streets are pushing against the glass ceiling separating human from superhuman, and Spider-man is right on the other side. It is his spider-sense that gives him an advantage.

Wolverine's combat reaction time (moving from a stationary position to attacking an enemy) was listed on panel as being almost 10 times the speed of an average human's twitch reaction time for a finger.

Juk3n
Still, they're not as fast as Spider-man. Neither is Logan.

so we ignore feats that say Logans damn close because what? Becuase you don't think it should be that way..well, feats say otherwise. What else do we base these things off of? Feats put Logan, High end Daredevil, Highend Cap, average Elektra and Average Ironfist a fraction below Spiderman..enough to make his 'advantage' negligable. It doesn't matter if it's "crazy" and it doesn't matter if it's "not the way it should be"

Know why?

Because it's the way it is. Feats speak for themsleves, disagree as much as you like, arguing with the feats themselves is ..well..that way madness lay. erm

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If every speed feat of Spider-man's has been matched or equaled by a skilled street level... then why is he faster? The difference between Spider-man's speed and top level streets is negligible, like the difference between first and last place in the 100 meter dash at the Olympics. That's not how it "should be," that is how it is. When it comes to speed most streets are pushing against the glass ceiling separating human from superhuman, and Spider-man is right on the other side. It is his spider-sense that gives him an advantage.

Wolverine's combat reaction time (moving from a stationary position to attacking an enemy) was listed on panel as being almost 10 times the speed of an average human's twitch reaction time for a finger. Because they haven't really "equaled" all of his feats, they might have some comparable feats, but they haven't done this as often, nor have they done this with less effort. How many people have taken a hit from Hulk? Should we now say that they are able to take as much damage as Wolverine, or that they are now "equally durable"? Suspension of disbelief and logic do apply. Spiderman has statistically faster speed, biographically faster speed, he's blitzed more people, more often, fought faster enemies, and been faster in panels where several (skilled street) characters were, and they even commented on this. It is obvious characters like Batman and Bullseye don't have superhuman speed, some characters with MA training have an easier time predicting moves but it isn't true precog.

Also his personality makes him hold back quite a bit while he is fighting, something most "anti hero" streets don't need to do. I've already made a thread on this, and it has been proven. Unless someone wants to put up their feats side by side.

And by the way, feat wars are *not* great ways to argue, anybody can take all of the best feats of one character and lower it against another without taking things into consideration. Which is what a majority of KMC does anyways.

I thought Spiderman being a deal faster was common sense honestly, I've only really seen the usual suspsects argue otherwise.

srankmissingnin
so we ignore feats that say Logans damn close because what? Becuase you don't think it should be that way..well, feats say otherwise. What else do we base these things off of? Feats put Logan, High end Daredevil, Highend Cap, average Elektra and Average Ironfist a fraction below Spiderman..enough to make his 'advantage' negligable. It doesn't matter if it's "crazy" and it doesn't matter if it's "not the way it should be"

Know why?

Because it's the way it is. Feats speak for themsleves, disagree as much as you like, arguing with the feats themselves is ..well..that way madness lay. erm

Seriously. Saying otherwise is like saying someone could come to this forum after reading a wiki article on Spider-man and have the necessary knowledge need to make an informed opinion on which fights he would win.

Creshosk
I've always viewed Spidey as the poor man's ninja.

What Spider-Man lacks in training he makes up for in powers. What the other street levelers in question lack in power they make up for in training.

King Castle
Originally posted by Creshosk

What Spider-Man lacks in training he makes up for in powers. What the other street levelers in question lack in power they make up for in training. thumb up exactly.

Sr J-Bieb
Seriously. Saying otherwise is like saying someone could come to this forum after reading a wiki article on Spider-man and have the necessary knowledge need to make an informed opinion on which fights he would win. H1, Brucey, Carver, and many others have relied on wikipedia as their main source of info.

You wouldn't like them bashing comics, so please don't bash wiki.

King Castle
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
H1, Brucey, Carver, and many others have relied on wikipedia as their main source of info.

You wouldn't like them bashing comics, so please don't bash wiki. you're joking, right? no expression i cant tell.

StiltmanFTW

The Hand agrees thumb up

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5193/handq.th.jpg

srankmissingnin
Because they haven't really "equaled" all of his feats, they might have some comparable feats, but they haven't done this as often, nor have they done this with less effort. How many people have taken a hit from Hulk? Should we now say that they are able to take as much damage as Wolverine, or that they are now "equally durable"? Suspension of disbelief and logic do apply. Spiderman has statistically faster speed, biographically faster speed, he's blitzed more people, more often, fought faster enemies, and been faster in panels where several (skilled street) characters were, and they even commented on this. It is obvious characters like Batman and Bullseye don't have superhuman speed, some characters with MA training have an easier time predicting moves but it isn't true precog.

Also his personality makes him hold back quite a bit while he is fighting, something most "anti hero" streets don't need to do. I've already made a thread on this, and it has been proven. Unless someone wants to put up their feats side by side.

And by the way, feat wars are *not* great ways to argue, anybody can take all of the best feats of one character and lower it against another without taking things into consideration. Which is what a majority of KMC does anyways.

I thought Spiderman being a deal faster was common sense honestly, I've only really seen the usual suspsects argue otherwise.

Except for all his feats have been matched by top end streets. Sure, maybe not as often, but that hardly matters 9/10 streets don't have nearly as many monthly appearances as Spider-man... but that doesn't change the fact that even with significantly less panel time Daredevil/Ironfist/Shang-chi/Batman have all replicated or matched with an equally impressive feat virtually everyone of Spider-man's high end speed feats. Batman has more skill feats that pretty much any other comic character, but that doesn't over shadow the fact that other characters have feats that are just as - and in some cases - more impressive.

... and your assertion that they do it with more effort is complete bs. There is no way to accurately judge that, you are just blowing smoke out of your ass.

Taking hits from bricks is a different matter entirely. It's a pretty widely excepted and established fact that this is accomplished by "rolling" with glancing blows, they aren't eating full on class 100 shots. Pick a more accurate comparison.

Where are these panels where Spider-man is shown to be faster than other skilled streets? There is about half a dozen New Avengers panels of Iron Fist, Spider-man and Wolverine where Iron Fist and Spider-man are stationary in the action while Wolverine's arms are a blur and there is about a dozen claw lines all over the panel, like he is doing the MvC2 Berserker Barrage.

Spider-man holds back his strength so he doesn't kill people... I don't think there has ever been an indication that he holds back his speed. Why would he do that? There is no logical or practical reason for doing it, his speed is only ever an advantage there are no possible negative repercussions. Pulling his punches isn't prove that he puts on speed dampeners. That is absurd.

King Castle
spidey once blitz underneath a dying kids bed b4 the kid could see him... so.. obviously spidey holds back his speed when fighting normal healthy adults if we use this as his bases.. stick out tongue

The MISTER

What Spider-Man lacks in training he makes up for in powers. What the other street levelers in question lack in power they make up for in training. The biggest difference between Spider-man and a ninja is that Spider-man refuses to kill. That's a chore in itself if you've ever tried to play with something fragile (like an egg) without killing it. If Spider-man wanted to kill he'd be an ultimate ninja...But his attitude towards killing makes him the least deadly Marvel character under normal circumstances. Muggers and ninjas that suck have killed more people than Spidey but that doesn't mean they have him beat at any skill at all.

King Castle
well its not like spidey is a skilled MA'er most his punches are brawler style he doesnt aim with intend to do particular damage he goes for overall blunt trauma..

guys like shang or IF when they punch its a precise blow and often has a purpose of disrupting the body with more then blunt trauma..

soooo. some muggers and bank robbers are better skilled then spidey in fighting and MA but dont possess the physical attributes to content with spidey.. most are below olympic stats..

The MISTER

Logan has his hardest fight at two and probably takes Ock for a slim majority... after that he basically clears this.
Spider-man's beaten every sentinal that he's ever fought and in an alternate reality Wolverine is killed by one quite easily. It was in marvel despite being an alternate reality. Using rare feats can empower or depower almost any character. A sentinal is no match for Wolverine and Doc Ock can and has grabbed the arms of Spider-man and has even incapacitated the Hulk. Though I don't expect that he could repeat this tactic on the Hulk with great ease, I do think that he could grab Spider-man's physical inferior, Wolverine, by both arms.

Once Wolverines claws are immobilized He's not even a threat to Ock anymore and he's not strong enough to break the grip of even one tentacle that has pinned his arms to his sides. What super power is Wolverine supposed to use to have an advantage against Doc Ock?

King Castle
no, he hasnt.

spiderman was unable to take down a prime sentinel and he even had help from marrow...

also last i checked spidey also had help fighting a single sentinel during the onslaught story arc..

Doc Ock beating or holding hulk was an upgraded ock with adamantium tentacles and even then a single thunder clap should have taken down doc ock.

old logan being taken down by a sentinel blast during days of future past isnt canon nor would it apply anymore to a current logan..
1) he was old already no idea what his HF was at especially when his HF wasnt remotely close to what it is now.

srankmissingnin
Not to mention in subsequent DofP time line stories that take place after that incident Wolverine is still around... I just don't remember the explanation off the top of my head.

The MISTER
no, he hasnt.

spiderman was unable to take down a prime sentinel and he even had help from marrow...

also last i checked spidey also had help fighting a single sentinel during the onslaught story arc..

Doc Ock beating or holding hulk was an upgraded ock with adamantium tentacles and even then a single thunder clap should have taken down doc ock.

old logan being taken down by a sentinel blast during days of future past isnt canon nor would it apply anymore to a current logan..
1) he was old already no idea what his HF was at especially when his HF wasnt remotely close to what it is now. Still what's to keep Ock from being able to grab Wolverine? Grabbing enemies is what he does quite consistently. Wolverine has no Spider-sense to keep him from getting grabbed and isn't strong enough to break a hold from ock.

Creshosk
Originally posted by The MISTER
Still what's to keep Ock from being able to grab Wolverine? Seriously?
I could tell you, but you wouldn't like the answer.

srankmissingnin
There are certain obvious difference between someone trying to avoid Doc Ocks arms to get into melee and someone actively targeting them to take them out of the equation...

The MISTER
Seriously?
I could tell you, but you wouldn't like the answer. I'll like whatever you come up with old pal. smokin'

King Castle
well first off twisting his wrist would allow to slice the tentacles..
also the reinforced bones pressing against doc ock's tentacles would break b4 logan's bones..

their are various instances of these tactics working..

although logan does not have SS like spidey he does have lvl 7 fighting skills and hypersenses that work nearly as well as spidey.. as that was its intend when written by claremont. logan's hyper reflexes also contribute to why he would have a fair shot at slicing Doc ock's arms..

also logan has had past experience with similar guy's like doc ock but better.. with actual physical enhancements from omega red and epsilon red.

The MISTER
There are certain obvious difference between someone trying to avoid Doc Ocks arms to get into melee and someone actively targeting them to take them out of the equation... Ock is also actively targeting for the grab of wolverine....Someone who's slower than the one he is usually targets and successfully grabs.

The arms can be cut but that doesn't render them useless to ock as he can control whatevers still attached to him.

The MISTER
well first off twisting his wrist would allow to slice the tentacles..
also the reinforced bones pressing against doc ock's tentacles would break b4 logan's bones..

their are various instances of these tactics working..

although logan does not have SS like spidey he does have lvl 7 fighting skills and hypersenses that work nearly as well as spidey.. as that was its intend when written by claremont. logan's hyper reflexes also contribute to why he would have a fair shot at slicing Doc ock's arms..

also logan has had past experience with similar guy's like doc ock but better.. with actual physical enhancements from omega red and epsilon red.

Even if he could twist his wrists (which he wouldn't be able to do anyway )Wolverines claws aren't lasers that slice through things with no pressure neccesary. Omega red has given wolverine a hard time with half the number of tentacles that ock brings to the fight.

King Castle
if ock could get a precise grab on logan's wrist and keep the distance from the rest of his tentacles then yes, logan would have a hard time cutting them.

also your applied pressure crap is wrong.. he doesnt have to apply pressure to slice through doc's arms.. that is the whole point of adamantium and unlike omega red doc;s arms arent carbonadium which contributes with the difficulties with omega red a problem he wont have with doc ock.. plus omega is a supersoldier mutant with enhancements and lvl 6 or 7 fighting.. omega red would think and react far above doc ock,, plus wolverines reflex reaction and hand movement is far above spiderman's it would be near impossible to grab them when he is slashing.

The MISTER
if ock could get a precise grab on logan's wrist and keep the distance from the rest of his tentacles then yes, logan would have a hard time cutting them.

also your applied pressure crap is wrong.. he doesnt have to apply pressure to slice through doc's arms.. that is the whole point of adamantium and unlike omega red doc;s arms arent carbonadium which contributes with the difficulties with omega red a problem he wont have with doc ock.. plus omega is a supersoldier mutant with enhancements and lvl 6 or 7 fighting.. omega red would think and react far above doc ock,, plus wolverines reflex reaction and hand movement is far above spiderman's it would be near impossible to grab them when he is slashing. The adamantium is unbreakable but the claws cut deeper when he SWINGS his arm vs twisting his wrist. If no pressure was neccesary then he cut things with the back of his claws. Ock has been fighting Superhumans since he came onto the scene. omega red experience is against humans mostly.

King Castle
pretty sure omega red beat spidey easily and left him alone b/c he wasnt hired to kill him or anyone else in the bank.. took less then 3 panels iirc.. maybe it was DD..

that back of his claws arent razor sharp the front part are and its bn stated that he can easily slice through stuff with a mere flick of his wrist or accidental movement.. cyclops stated it as he grabbed his wrist and logan sliced a tangling cable while facing xavier.

also omega red is a team wrecker he constantly fights well above doc ock's weight class..

either way i am done here had enough of a headache

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by The MISTER
Ock is also actively targeting for the grab of wolverine....Someone who's slower than the one he is usually targets and successfully grabs.

The arms can be cut but that doesn't render them useless to ock as he can control whatevers still attached to him.

Wolverine has crazy fast combat speed, particularly in his arms. Sure, he might be a slower than Spider-man on the whole, but when his arms go blend-o-matic I'd give Wolverine a notable edge in combat speed.

The MISTER
pretty sure omega red beat spidey easily and left him alone b/c he wasnt hired to kill him or anyone else in the bank.. took less then 3 panels iirc.. maybe it was DD..

that back of his claws arent razor sharp the front part are and its bn stated that he can easily slice through stuff with a mere flick of his wrist or accidental movement.. cyclops stated it as he grabbed his wrist and logan sliced a tangling cable while facing xavier.

also omega red is a team wrecker he constantly fights well above doc ock's weight class..

either way i am done here had enough of a headache Don't get a headache cause your arguments are really good. smokin'
I've enjoyed this.

Flyattractor
Kraven. Could do a few good rounds with Logan,but as in most cases. Logans over hyped HF will carry him thru it.(depending on what level its being portrayed at
aka. God can't kill him mode)
Doc O fighting smart should be capable of putting him down,if not out.
Doc usinging tactics might lose a couple of arms,but the other 2 get ahold of him and should be abel to rip him up bad enough to knock him down long enough for a pin.
Same could go for the others factoring in their Super ish Speed,and Strenght.

But like as been said.
It all depends on what level Wolvies Fan Boy Aura is at.

But then again. I aint a big fan of the little canknuck so I like to rate him as an over-rated little waste.

srankmissingnin
I can't see Kraven beating Wolverine. I mean, he is essentially Wolverine-lite with an exotic collection of primitive weaponry in place of a healing factor... which isn't exactly a fair trade. Kraven vs Wolverine would only be a good fight if Wolverine's healing was negated, and then it would be Wolverine's superior skill vs Kraven's superior weaponry, which could be good.

StiltmanFTW
Primitive weaponry? He has laser nipples, man!

Tha C-Master
Here we go, man you are cranky... no hi C-Master?! lol

Except for all his feats have been matched by top end streets. Sure, maybe not as often, but that hardly matters 9/10 streets don't have nearly as many monthly appearances as Spider-man... but that doesn't change the fact that even with significantly less panel time Daredevil/Ironfist/Shang-chi/Batman have all replicated or matched with an equally impressive feat virtually everyone of Spider-man's high end speed feats. Batman has more skill feats that pretty much any other comic character, but that doesn't over shadow the fact that other characters have feats that are just as - and in some cases - more impressive.
But you go on in the gamora thread that the lack of showings is a valid argument, and in the Gorgon thread he's "just faster".

They have not done all of Spiderman's best feats, some of his casual feats sure. To say they are all equally the same is just ridiculous. His absolute highest feats? actual bullet dodging, flanking teams alone including some of the aforementioned characters inside of the teams, blitzing characters in a higher tier set? He always fights differently against teams and heavy hitters than against lower level characters, speed kills.
... and your assertion that they do it with more effort is complete bs. There is no way to accurately judge that, you are just blowing smoke out of your ass. Maybe because he often does it while cracking jokes and often carrying someone, also that he holds back.

Taking hits from bricks is a different matter entirely. It's a pretty widely excepted and established fact that this is accomplished by "rolling" with glancing blows, they aren't eating full on class 100 shots. Pick a more accurate comparison. If they aren't flying into another state or something similar they rolled with it including Wolverine, just like it is "simply accepted Spiderman is faster." I guess Savage Hulk just holds back.

I'll put it this way, Superman has comparable feats to the Flash, but the Flash is faster, and not holding back is another story, but in a casual setting they'd seem more peers.

Where are these panels where Spider-man is shown to be faster than other skilled streets? There is about half a dozen New Avengers panels of Iron Fist, Spider-man and Wolverine where Iron Fist and Spider-man are stationary in the action while Wolverine's arms are a blur and there is about a dozen claw lines all over the panel, like he is doing the MvC2 Berserker Barrage.

All characters blur, I can make my arm blur, come now.

Spider-man holds back his strength so he doesn't kill people... I don't think there has ever been an indication that he holds back his speed. Why would he do that? There is no logical or practical reason for doing it, his speed is only ever an advantage there are no possible negative repercussions. Pulling his punches isn't prove that he puts on speed dampeners. That is absurd. Dude speed is relative to strength (unless a character has an exotic power that doesn't rely on it like Quicksilver) the stronger a muscle is the faster it moves, if I put the same amount of force on a 200lb cart that I did on a 50 lb cart, which would move faster. 500 Horsepower on a semitrailer or a motorcycle, which would move faster?? Common sense right.

Considering Spiderman fights quite differently anyways than most conventional fighters (by launching himself) this comes into play more as a more powerful launch is a faster an further one.

Obviously if he is in the air he cannot change his direction so he has to be careful the amount of force he launches himself at someone. Speed kills my friend.

You're crazy man. laughing Love ya bro.

SamZED

Know why?

Because it's the way it is. Feats speak for themsleves, disagree as much as you like, arguing with the feats themselves is ..well..that way madness lay. erm Um.. ok? confused So then Iron Fist's reflexes are much better than Logan's because he has deflected several bullets with his fist? And Hulk is as fast as Spider-man because he has also tagged speedsters before? And all because feats speak for themselvs? Feat war is great but it's not enough if one character has some equelly impressive feats but still isnt shown to be as fast in their encounters. Example: Deadpool has few speed feats that are more impressive than some of Spider-man's feats and easilly AS impressive as all Wolverine's feats, yet he wasnt shown to be as fast as Spider-man and was surprised by his speed. See what I mean?
The difference between their speed is big enough for Spider-man not to get skewered every time he fights Bullseye, Deadpool, Wolverine and other fighters that are much more skilled than he is.

ankur29
... actual bullet dodging

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/th_TASM637016.jpg http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/th_TASM637017.jpg big grin

Tha C-Master
They especially don't have better reflexes. Some say speed is 15x (Reed) or 45x Parker himself. Considering his best feats the latter isn't that unbelievable. Peak and enhanced human isn't 15 to 45x faster. That's very superhuman. Flash may shown a "peer" to Superman, but he makes his living off of speed feats. So do Parker.

Nice Pic ankur, a sniper rifle too. Don't remember that one off hand.

Juk3n
Um.. ok? confused So then Iron Fist's reflexes are much better than Logan's because he has deflected several bullets with his fist? Logans deflected with his claws also, and yeah sure, id put Ironfist and Logan asreletive peers in Reaction time actually..wouldn't you? I mean after all THE FEATS SAY SO. What exactly are you confused about?

Parmaniac
Nice Pic ankur, a sniper rifle too. Don't remember that one off hand. That was the second last issue of ASM

ankur29

Nice Pic ankur, a sniper rifle too. Don't remember that one off hand.

yup asm 637

SamZED
Logans deflected with his claws also, and yeah sure, id put Ironfist and Logan asreletive peers in Reaction time actually..wouldn't you? I mean after all THE FEATS SAY SO. What exactly are you confused about? I only recall him deflect a dart, IF deflected like 3 bullets with a wave of his hand and right back at the one who shot him. So IFs reflexes feats are more impressive than Logan's. So are Elektra's. But do I think their reflexes are beter than Logan's? No I dont, I think they're very close because I judge by both feats and their encounters. The same way I can tell Spider-man is faster than Logan or Deadpool. Also Pete does have speed and reflexes feats Logan never replicated.
I wasn't really confused, its just for some reason it seemed like you're mad at me in your previous post.

the ninjak
Doc Ock takes a majority and takes Logan out of the Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.