Uri Boyka runs the Rocky gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Uri Boyka (Black trunks with white trim)

OZbXtQ8txjw

Must face each of the following fighters, in the order listed:

1. Tommy Gunn
2. Mason Dixon
3. Clubber Lang
4. Apollo Creed (Rocky 2 version)
5. Ivan Drago
6. Rocky Balboa (Rocky 3 version)

He must fight one a day over a six day period, in the ring, MMA style. No gloves. Each Rocky fighter is at full strength and injury free. Uri's knee is not injured here, and he is fully rested for each fight. The fights last as long as they have to.

Each fight is to the KO. Each fight takes place where Rocky fought Drago, in front of the Russian crowd. Uri's trainer is Turbo, from "Undisputed 3."

Can Uri clear?

marwash22
i don't even need to read who the opponents are... he clears it. No one in the rocky franchise is messing with him.

This is borderline Spite.

Rogue Jedi
It's not spite, dude roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'd say 1-3 he clears easily.

Creed could give him problems, what with his speed and power.

Drago's power and long jab could also be a problem.

Balboa? Well, Rocky showed he can fight on a street level, grappling and whatnot. That and his ability to take a beating like no other could be too much for Boyka. And Rocky 3 Balboa is FAST, very evasive too.

marwash22
dude, if this were boxing matches, I'd agree; but it's MMA style... Uri rapes.

Rogue Jedi
And if he ever gets hit with a Drago power punch, he'll fall like a sack of potatoes.

Robtard
I always have a good idea about a week in advance which Vs threads you'll make, RJ.

Next week, I foresee Jason Todd in here (Red Hood) somewhere.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
I always have a good idea about a week in advance which Vs threads you'll make, RJ.

Next week, I foresee Jason Todd in here (Red Hood) somewhere. 'cause of the new Batman flick?

Robtard
Yes; he'll be getting that soon.

BTW, it's a good animation, well worth the watch.

Rogue Jedi

Next week, I foresee Jason Todd in here (Red Hood) somewhere. Sure, cuz I'll totally go see it.

BruceSkywalker

Next week, I foresee Jason Todd in here (Red Hood) somewhere.

i may beat rj to it big grin

as for this thread, i'd say, uri clears..

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Sure, cuz I'll totally go see it.

its at your local video store or wherever you go to buy them

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I don't see Uri getting past Drago.

marwash22
you do know that MMA is a completely different fight than boxing, correct? None of those 'Rocky' fighters are even knowledgeable about the existence of the sport. Also, as soon as Uri throws a kick at Drago, it's a wrap. Put Manny Pacquiao in an MMA fight against any of the low tier fighters in the 155 division and Manny would get wtfpwned as soon as they go to the clinch... on the ground, it's a violation in the worst way.

Rogue Jedi
Drago is bigger and stronger, and most importantly, has a huge reach advantage. Plus he has mad speed. Someone here did the math on the PSI Drago put behind his punches (1250 PSI) and that is enough to kill a man. Just ask Apollo Creed.

Uri is gonna have to get inside the reach of Drago, and there's no way he avoids getting hit.

Robtard
Sure, cuz I'll totally go see it.

No, retard. You'll be getting it via the mail.

As far as the thread is concerned, he stops at Drago.

KingD19
Drago is bigger and stronger, and most importantly, has a huge reach advantage. Plus he has mad speed. Someone here did the math on the PSI Drago put behind his punches (1250 PSI) and that is enough to kill a man. Just ask Apollo Creed.

Uri is gonna have to get inside the reach of Drago, and there's no way he avoids getting hit.

The thing about Drago's reach.....it doesn't matter to Uri...whose reach is much longer thanks to wait for it...HIS LEGS!!!! He can kick the shit out of Drago.

On top of that, Uri's pain tolerance borders on near Rocky levels.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
The thing about Drago's reach.....it doesn't matter to Uri...whose reach is much longer thanks to wait for it...HIS LEGS!!!! He can kick the shit out of Drago.

And Drago is just gonna sit there and wait to be kicked. Right.

When Uri throws a kick, he leaves himself wide open for a Drago power punch.

1250 PSI Drago power punch>>>>>>>>>>..Uri's best kick. And yes, Drago can punch faster than Uri can kick.

LOL @ Uri trying to take Drago to the ground.

Rogue Jedi
No, retard. You'll be getting it via the mail.

As far as the thread is concerned, he stops at Drago. Oh......pm me with what else is coming. And thanks.

Yeah, Drago "Breaks" him.

marwash22
YEvGlQV7Wzc

you're comparing the athleticism of someone from 1980, to the athleticism of someon from 2009. That's like saying, "Carl Lewis would beat Ussain Bolt in a race"... lulz. Drago would get dominated in speed and outclassed in striking. It's not even fair onceit goes to the ground. People today are simply bigger, stronger and faster than they were 20 years ago. Take LeBron in drop him in the 80's... he would dominate even more than he does now.

Uri rapes.

KingD19
Yeah, several boxers and UFC fighters have punches in the 1,000 PSI range...it's nothing special anymore.

And I'm not saying Drago's gonna sit there and wait to get kicked, but he's not experienced against MMA fighters. And a kick to the leg, ribs, face....he has no defense. Plus his arms aren't long enough to land a blow on Yuri when he's kicking him from the maximum effective range of his foot.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22

you're comparing the athleticism of someone from 1980, to the athleticism of someon from 2009. That's like saying, "Carl Lewis would beat Ussain Bolt in a race"... lulz. Drago would get dominated in speed and outclassed in striking. It's not even fair onceit goes to the ground. People today are simply bigger, stronger and faster than they were 20 years ago. Take LeBron in drop him in the 80's... he would dominate even more than he does now.

Uri rapes.

LoL, these are movie characters, saying "Drago is form the 80's" means nothing, he has movie feats; they're timeless.

Drago could outright kill him with one punch.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, several boxers and UFC fighters have punches in the 1,000 PSI range...it's nothing special anymore.

Drago was 1850psi, ie super-human.

marwash22
"could" being the operative word... watch the vid, those guys fight at a much higher level than anyone of the Rocky fighters listed in the OP.

Really, this is akin to the morons on Youtube who thought Kimbo Slice would murder someone like Andrei Arlovski... we see how that worked out. MMA is a different beast, a boxer with absolutely no experience would get hurt.

Robtard
"could" being the operative word... watch the vid, those guys fight at a much higher level than anyone of the Rocky fighters listed in the OP.

Really, this is akin to the morons on Youtube who thought Kimbo Slice would murder someone like Andrei Arlovski... we see how that worked out. MMA is a different beast, a boxer with absolutely no experience would get hurt.

Correct, one punch could kill Uri, at the worst; in the least, it'd seriously daze and put him in a spin. Either way, he's ****ed.

Except that Drago is a fictional character with fictional levels of strength and durability. Don't confuse fiction and reality.

Rogue Jedi
YEvGlQV7Wzc

Uri rapes.

You're kidding me, right? Drago was a roided up killing machine, dude. He packed 1250 PSI behind each punch (wait I just said that). THAT was with gloves on. Gloves off? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Uri has to get inside Drago's reach, inside his guard, to do any damage. Not-gonna-happen.

First time he tries, Drago would literally kill him. Drago is gonna jab jab jab, Uri tries to get up close and personal, BAM, 1250 PSI of killing power takes him down.

Speaking of fighters being "bigger, faster and stronger" now moreso than 20 years ago, I got two words for you: Mike Tyson. Wait, I got two more" Mohammed Ali.

Here, look at Drago's speed, his footwork, his fighting skill:

9dGOANFdOek

2:29, Rocky pounding away on Drago's midsection. Drago SMILED at him. 2:55, one Drago punch sends Rocky flying FIFTEEN FEET across the ring.

And on a side note, IF he were to fight Rocky:

Xf3uDgGK19Q

Yeah, I think the vid speaks for itself. Uri will never lay a finger on Rocky, Rocky is too fast. And if Uri does get up close and personal, he doesn't have the power to put Rocky down.

Rogue Jedi
Drago was 1850psi, ie super-human. Oh shit you're right, it's 1850, not 1250. That's with gloves on. What do you think it would be with gloves off?

marwash22
this is one of those cases where you're gonna "win" because I don't have the patience to sit here and parrot myself for 3 hours. Did you really just suggest that Tyson or Ali would stand a snowball's chance in hell in an MMA fight?

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv42/blkbrucewillis/ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

Robtard
Oh shit you're right, it's 1850, not 1250. That's with gloves on. What do you think it would be with gloves off?

Same, which is still enough to massacre a human that doesn't have Rocky characters uber durability feats.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Boyka didn't take anything beyond reason, right?

SpadeKing
Boyka wouldn't leave himself completely open on a kick, I mean you obviously seen the guy he can send another kick right after one misses.

There is one problem the boxers will all have, I can't remember if Boyka often uses leg kicks but if he does they're mostly through, I don't care what you say but if they haven't trained or focused much into to strengthening their leg bones they are going to get chopped down like a tree.

But he was getting beaten by a pure boxer in Undisputed 2, but he was apparently a complete beast though if he learned to fight mma style in a few days/weeks or whatever it was, a pure boxer would still have a chance in this and fighting day after another he may go down in 5 or 6.

Rogue Jedi
Same, which is still enough to massacre a human that doesn't have Rocky characters uber durability feats.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Boyka didn't take anything beyond reason, right? Nothing even close to Drago's power, or Rocky's durability. Uri can't take the beating Rocky can, that's a given. He was almost KO'd by the Colombian in a few minutes.

Rocky in a street fight:

YYTw-66McY8

Rogue Jedi
this is one of those cases where you're gonna "win" because I don't have the patience to sit here and parrot myself for 3 hours. Did you really just suggest that Tyson or Ali would stand a snowball's chance in hell in an MMA fight?

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv42/blkbrucewillis/ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

You saying that Tyson wouldn't? In his prime?

HU4p5CcZvh4

SpadeKing
Tyson may be an average competitor at the most, he wouldn't get a title shot in the mma, he would look worse than Kimbo on the ground.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Tyson may be an average competitor at the most, he wouldn't get a title shot in the mma, he would look worse than Kimbo on the ground. That, sir, is bullshit. Kimbo wouldn't make a hair on Mike Tyson's ass. Tyson would KO him quicker than Seth Pettruzelli did.

marwash22
in an MMA fight?

Tyson, Ali, Frazier, Foreman... they'd all get their asses beaten. You're presuming the MMA fighter wouldn't know who Tyson is. Do you even watch MMA? No UFC fighter in his right mind would stand with Tyson, they shoot (which Tyson has absolutely no defense for), take him down and choke him out.

Seriously, dude, stop it.

SpadeKing
That, sir, is bullshit. Kimbo wouldn't make a hair on Mike Tyson's ass. Tyson would KO him quicker than Seth Pettruzelli did.

In a ground fight? He would like Kimbo on the ground except with more biting.

You're kidding me, right? Drago was a roided up killing machine, dude. He packed 1250 PSI behind each punch (wait I just said that). THAT was with gloves on. Gloves off? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Uri has to get inside Drago's reach, inside his guard, to do any damage. Not-gonna-happen.

First time he tries, Drago would literally kill him. Drago is gonna jab jab jab, Uri tries to get up close and personal, BAM, 1250 PSI of killing power takes him down.

Speaking of fighters being "bigger, faster and stronger" now moreso than 20 years ago, I got two words for you: Mike Tyson. Wait, I got two more" Mohammed Ali.

9dGOANFdOek

2:29, Rocky pounding away on Drago's midsection. Drago SMILED at him. 2:55, one Drago punch sends Rocky flying FIFTEEN FEET across the ring.

BTW that isn't even no where close to 15 ft. unless the ring he is fighting in is specially designed, not only was he back peddling before the punch a ring is no more than 20ftx20ft and he was past the half way mark in the ring.

Rogue Jedi
in an MMA fight?

Tyson, Ali, Frazier, Foreman... they'd all get their asses beaten. You're presuming the MMA fighter wouldn't know who Tyson is. Do you even watch MMA? No UFC fighter in his right mind would stand with Tyson, they shoot (which Tyson has absolutely no defense for), take him down and choke him out.

Seriously, dude, stop it.

crylaugh Oh man my sides crylaugh

Yes, I have watched MMA before. The fight starts out with two men facing each other. It usually starts with a flurry of punches, a kick here and there, then they grapple and go to the ground.

The fight would never reach the ground. Tyson and Ali possess speed and punching power that most MMA fighters don't have. One punch, KO, indo story.

Question to you. Have you ever watched a Mohammed Ali fight?

Rogue Jedi
In a ground fight? He would like Kimbo on the ground except with more biting.

BTW that isn't even no where close to 15 ft. unless the ring he is fighting in is specially designed, not only was he back peddling before the punch a ring is no more than 20ftx20ft and he was past the half way mark in the ring.

See. you're skipping the first part of what would happen and going right to the ground game.

Tyson, with his speed and insane power, WOULD connect with an MMA fighters head. The MMA fighter WOULD be rocked, if not KO'd. The fight will never go to the ground, Tyson wouldn't allow it to, neither would Ali. Ali would dance away and tag the MMA fighter six times before the MMA fighter knew what hit him.

See, you guys automatically think that one style of fighting is better than another. Not true. If you take two guys, one a boxer, one a MMA'r, the boxer a level 10 fighter, the MMA'r a level 7, the Boxer wins.

Then you have to account for physical prowess. I don't think I need to bring up Dragos again, do I? Or Balboas?

SpadeKing
See. you're skipping the first part of what would happen and going right to the ground game.

Tyson, with his speed and insane power, WOULD connect with an MMA fighters head. The MMA fighter WOULD be rocked, if not KO'd. The fight will never go to the ground, Tyson wouldn't allow it to, neither would Ali. Ali would dance away and tag the MMA fighter six times before the MMA fighter knew what hit him.

See, you guys automatically think that one style of fighting is better than another. Not true. If you take two guys, one a boxer, one a MMA'r, the boxer a level 10 fighter, the MMA'r a level 7, the Boxer wins.

Then you have to account for physical prowess. I don't think I need to bring up Dragos again, do I? Or Balboas?

So you're saying they could defend their self from any take down like they're invincible?

Unless Tyson gets a perfect shot to the face, which rarely happens on takedowns, he isn't going to get KO or rock them, he might not even rock some of the mma fighters if he does.

Ali isn't going to dance his way out of a take down no expression

Unless he plans on juking them out and/or running you're not going to dodge the take down after you get cornered and Ali doesn't want to press a fight forward on a mma fighter, it is quite easy to catch someone of guard doing that.

From what you're saying Ali and Tyson would completely own all the Gracies in a street fight because take downs against top boxers = knockouts.

I'm the one thinking one style of fighting is better than another??? no expression no expression no expression

Firstly MMA isn't even one style of fighting haermm

wut?? I'm not even going to talk about the levels

Another thing I really get tired of seeing, DRAGO DOES NOT PUNCH AT 1850 PSI ON EVERY PUNCH, unless that was otherwise stated. No one is going to be punching at full power on every punch and it isn't like Drago is going to be standing their setting up a punch on a machine like he did to measure his punch.

marwash22
RJ, if you're being serious, i have just lost tons of respect for you... unless you're not a big time MMA fan, then i can forgive the misguided nature of your statements. First off, yes... i have seen every single Ali fight and every single Tyson fight. I became a huge fan of MMA through watching boxing when i was a kid...

that said, I have to believe that you aren't very knowledgeable when it comes to MMA. There are countless instances where a guy knows that he is outclassed in standup and as soon as the fight begins, he shoots in and takes his opponent down. Tyson, Ali, etc... none of them would even begin to know how to defend against a double shoot.

Rogue Jedi
Lost respect for me? For my holding a different personal opinion on two styles of fighting? Oh my, I might not be able to sleep tonight.

Anyway, back to Drago versus Uri. Wait, already covered that.

Here:

Correct, one punch could kill Uri, at the worst; in the least, it'd seriously daze and put him in a spin. Either way, he's ****ed.

Except that Drago is a fictional character with fictional levels of strength and durability. Don't confuse fiction and reality.

And here:

9dGOANFdOek

And on a side note, IF he were to fight Rocky:

Xf3uDgGK19Q

Yeah, I think the vid speaks for itself. Uri will never lay a finger on Rocky, Rocky is too fast. And if Uri does get up close and personal, he doesn't have the power to put Rocky down.

marwash22
Hey RJ, how do you think Drago would fair against Isaiah Bone?

AeMxheFFFd0&feature=related

Drago would one-shot him as well, huh?

Rogue Jedi
Hey RJ, how do you think Drago would fair against Isaiah Bone?

AeMxheFFFd0&feature=related

Drago would one-shot him as well, huh?

Totally irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Start a thread. Make it the same as this one, just replace Uri with Bone. And add Mickey the Pikey as the final fight. yes

SpadeKing
Did Bone even have trouble with any of his fights?

Nvm just watched the video

Rogue Jedi
To answer the question, unless Bone can take a beating like Rocky Balboa can, then yeah, IF Drago connects with one of his superhuman 1850PSI punches, Bone goes down. Anyone, unless they have damage soak like Balboa, or even the Pikey.

marwash22
lulz. I'm not making that thread, it would be spite to the max. Bone would shitstomp Drago.

To answer the question, unless Bone can take a beating like Rocky Balboa can, then yeah, IF Drago connects with one of his superhuman 1850PSI punches, Bone goes down. Anyone, unless they have damage soak like Balboa, or even the Pikey. facepalm

wtf, dude. I think you;re messing with me now. Did you see "Blood and Bone"... that dude (played by Bob Sapp) was roided up more than Drago and Bone whipped that ass. Any punch Drago throws at Bone is either getting dodge or Bone will grab his arm and break it.

SpadeKing
lulz. I'm not making that thread, it would be spite to the max. Bone would shitstomp Drago.

This, the guy has killer footwork in Timberlands.

marwash22
Also, please stop talking as if every single punch Drago throws is that powerful... he punches that hard when he cocks back and then hits... if he does that shit in a real fight, he'd get lit up. If all his punches were as powerful as you say, Rocky would have been decap'd.

SpadeKing
I don't think people ever understand that part.

Rogue Jedi
Also, please stop talking as if every single punch Drago throws is that powerful... he punches that hard when he cocks back and then hits... if he does that shit in a real fight, he'd get lit up. If all his punches were as powerful as you say, Rocky would have been decap'd.

Mhm, and here, Drago will jab jab jab with his left, have that monster right cocked back, and when Uri tries to get in close, BAM, lights out.

Speed: Drago
Strength: Drago
Damage soak: Drago
Size: Drago
Reach: Drago
Killed a man with one punch: Drago

facepalm

wtf, dude. I think you;re messing with me now. Did you see "Blood and Bone"... that dude (played by Bob Sapp) was roided up more than Drago and Bone whipped that ass. Any punch Drago throws at Bone is either getting dodge or Bone will grab his arm and break it.

Did it show him hooked up to a machine that showed him throwing an 1850PSI punch thought not kthxbai big grin

You probably shouldn't "think" too much. Anyone who "loses respect" for someone they never met because that person has a different personal view on two styles if fighting needs every brain cell they can muster.

SpadeKing
Once again MMA isn't a style, its mixed martial arts, multiple styles/hybrid styles ermm

It was a lot more than one punch.

Leg kick on a boxer ftw, I don't think you actually know how bad those can hurt especially if you're not conditioned to take the hits.

Rogue Jedi
Once again MMA isn't a style, its mixed martial arts, multiple styles/hybrid styles ermm

It was a lot more than one punch.

Leg kick on a boxer ftw, I don't think you actually know how bad those can hurt especially if you're not conditioned to take the hits.

So Uri throws and lands a leg kick. Then? He'll be wide open for that cocked back right hand. Drago aint gonna go down from one leg kick, dude.

But let's say he does, Drago goes down, and Uri gets on top of him. Then what? You really think Uri has what it takes to KO Drago? Drago took FIFTEEN ROUNDS of Rocky's best punches, and didn't go down til the end.

Drago is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY stronger than Uri. If Uri gets ahold of him, or on top of him, Drago will bat him away as if he were a pestering fly.

ares834
Drago takes down Uri.

SpadeKing
Completely missed the point, Drago isn't use to leg kicks, Drago takes a leg kick his punching accuracy is going to be off if he tries to throw a punch during or right after, Boyka could very well break his leg via leg kicks and it has happened before.

So you think Drago will survive a full mount being punched over and over considering he won't know how to escape? Or are you assuming Boyka won't just submit him? Or assuming Drago is all of the sudden a BJJ black-belt practitioner? He wasn't taking punches for the full 15 rounds, he was dominating him in the earlier rounds then it turned into a roller coaster. Besides if you ever tried mma which I can tell you obviously haven't, you would know that it takes a lot more out of you than boxing does, 1 round in mma may be the equivalent of at least 3-4 in boxing depending on the opponent.

I know Drago definately should punch harder but to say WAAAAAAAAAA4AA444Y stronger is over doing it. Boyka is causing heavy damage off of some BS acrobatic movie moves that usually wouldn't even hurt. Not all of the moves are typically painless just a few and one particular I know doesn't hurt or work well, yet it can send someone tumbling on undisputed.

It's not like its the Superman vs Spiderman in H2H only.

Rogue Jedi
Completely missed the point, Drago isn't use to leg kicks, Drago takes a leg kick his punching accuracy is going to be off if he tries to throw a punch during or right after, Boyka could very well break his leg via leg kicks and it has happened before.

So you think Drago will survive a full mount being punched over and over considering he won't know how to escape? Or are you assuming Boyka won't just submit him? Or assuming Drago is all of the sudden a BJJ black-belt practitioner? He wasn't taking punches for the full 15 rounds, he was dominating him in the earlier rounds then it turned into a roller coaster. Besides if you ever tried mma which I can tell you obviously haven't, you would know that it takes a lot more out of you than boxing does, 1 round in mma may be the equivalent of at least 3-4 in boxing depending on the opponent.

I know Drago definately should punch harder but to say WAAAAAAAAAA4AA444Y stronger is over doing it. Boyka is causing heavy damage off of some BS acrobatic movie moves that usually wouldn't even hurt. Not all of the moves are typically painless just a few and one particular I know doesn't hurt or work well, yet it can send someone tumbling on undisputed.

It's not like its the Superman vs Spiderman in H2H only.

Let's cover the leg kick thing first.

Have you ever been in a fight with a martial artist? Or even sparred with one?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ares834
Drago takes down Uri.

IF Uri gets there. He'll have a tough enough time dealing with Lang and Apollo.

Remember, Uri is fully RESTED between each fight, not fully HEALED. Injuries carry over.

steverules_2
I dunno if Rocky from Rocky 3 is as fast as Uri was in the clip shown and Uri himself showed he could take a punch

Rogue Jedi
Rocky is as fast in Rocky 3 as Uri is. Uri is more agile, but Rocky punches faster.

Also, Rocky and Drago took fifteen rounds of punishment from each other. Uri took a few minutes.

steverules_2
Rocky is as fast in Rocky 3 as Uri is. Uri is more agile, but Rocky punches faster.

Also, Rocky and Drago took fifteen rounds of punishment from each other. Uri took a few minutes.

He had an injured leg that he could barely stand on, Rocky never had an injury that bad...his eye in Rocky/Rocky 2 doesn't count. Uri still managed to go on, he took waaaay more punishment that Rocky did in Rocky 4, yes Rocky did punch fast but I'm Uri could dodge quite a few and get in plenty of hard shots himself, in Undisputed 2 the only way he lost was cause the guy couldn't KO him so he broke Uri's leg. Think that says something right there.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
He had an injured leg that he could barely stand on, Rocky never had an injury that bad...his eye in Rocky/Rocky 2 doesn't count. Uri still managed to go on, he took waaaay more punishment that Rocky did in Rocky 4, yes Rocky did punch fast but I'm Uri could dodge quite a few and get in plenty of hard shots himself, in Undisputed 2 the only way he lost was cause the guy couldn't KO him so he broke Uri's leg. Think that says something right there.

His leg was fine at the beginning of each fight, he was able to stand on it, walk on it without limping, and land on it after kicking. It was only after each fight that it hurt, or when the Colombian exploited it.

Why doesn't the eye injury count? It's part of Rocky's past, a feat.

And Rocky taking everything Drago had to offer says a lot more. Tons more. Same for Drago taking Rocky's best shots.

1850PSI, dude.

steverules_2
Rocky never took punches and kicks the to head whilst limping around barely able to walk...Uri took a whole lot of punishment and kept coming, Uri has never been KOed...Rocky has been KOed

Rogue Jedi
So Uri taking punishment with a hurt knee is more impressive than Uri taking punishment with an injured knee? Explain that, I would love to hear this.

Uri never faced anyone who can punch with....wait for it.....1850 PSI.

And Rocky was KO'd by Lang because he was out of shape and not fighting well. He barely trained. Also he was distracted by Mickey's condition.

steverules_2
So Uri taking punishment with a hurt knee is more impressive than Uri taking punishment with an injured knee? Explain that, I would love to hear this.

Uri never faced anyone who can punch with....wait for it.....1850 PSI.

And Rocky was KO'd by Lang because he was out of shape and not fighting well. He barely trained. Also he was distracted by Mickey's condition.

Wait what? When did I say it was more impressive? I was saying him being able to carry on is impressive...hurt or injured

How do you know he's never taken on anyways with that much power? The guys he faced never punched a...thingy to tell them the PSI, Rocky has been beaten by weaker men I'm sure

Rocky wasn't only KOed by Lang, he's been beaten before, this was stated in the first Rocky movie

Rogue Jedi
Wait what? When did I say it was more impressive? I was saying him being able to carry on is impressive...hurt or injured

How do you know he's never taken on anyways with that much power? The guys he faced never punched a...thingy to tell them the PSI, Rocky has been beaten by weaker men I'm sure

Rocky wasn't only KOed by Lang, he's been beaten before, this was stated in the first Rocky movie

Has any single one of Uri's foes ever been shown punching with 1850PSI? Nope. Next question.

Has Uri ever been shown taking the damage that Drago or Rocky did? Or Apollo did? For FIFTEEN rounds? Nope, next question.

Rocky had been beaten when he was an untrained goon. In Rocky 3, he was a pro, no longer an amatuer.

BTW: When he KO'd Spider Rico, he did so MMA style wink He and Drago both showed that they know how to take an opponent to the ground yes

steverules_2
Uri would kick Rocky's head of, you can't say Uri can't beat Drago, for all you know he might be able to beat Drago, Rocky had never taken on anyone with 1850PSI before but he still managed to beat Drago so you can't say Uri would lose to Drago let alone Rocky. A kick has a longer reach than a punch and I never saw Drago or Rocky doing a kick, so Uri could easily keep his distance whilst kicking away at either one of them.

Rogue Jedi
Uri would kick Rocky's head of No. Look at what you just said:

If Drago's 1850PSI punches for fifteen rounds didn't KO Rocky, Uri's kicks won't either.

Wrong. Drago is stronger, faster, longer reach, more damage soak, and FAR more vicious.

Sooner or later Uri would HAVE to get up close and personal. This is when Drago would literally take his life. Kicks aren't that hard to block.

steverules_2
No. Look at what you just said:

If Drago's 1850PSI punches for fifteen rounds didn't KO Rocky, Uri's kicks won't either.

Wrong. Drago is stronger, faster, longer reach, more damage soak, and FAR more vicious.

Sooner or later Uri would HAVE to get up close and personal. This is when Drago would literally take his life. Kicks aren't that hard to block.

How do you know Rocky 3 Rocky wouldn't be KOed by those punches?

Drago was those things against Rocky but he still lost, so you can't say he'll lose to Uri, there is a chance that Uri could win

Uri could get in nice and close when he's softened Drago up with kicks, and yes Drago could block them but they would still course Damage. Uri could easily go for the legs of Drago or anywhere with those kicks...eventually he'll wear Drago down and go in for the kill.

marwash22
RJ, you're still standing by the claim that Drago hits at 1850PSI? So, you're just gonna lie, huh?

steverules_2
..what? confused

Rogue Jedi
How do you know Rocky 3 Rocky wouldn't be KOed by those punches? Rocky's chin didn't get stronger as the movies went on, dude. Think about it. Look at the beating Apollo gave him in 2. Tony, Apollo's trainer, even told Apollo that he had never seen a man beat like Rocky was beat in 1.

This, sir, is a testament to Rocky's durability, and further proof that Uri does not have what it takes to KO Rocky. Just because person A beats B, then person B beats C, doesn't mean person A beats person C.

I'm not saying Uri has NO chance, just that Drago and Rocky are too much for him, 99 times out of 100.

These are world class heavyweight professionals, dude, not some average goons.

Rogue Jedi

steverules_2
Rocky's chin didn't get stronger as the movies went on, dude. Think about it. Look at the beating Apollo gave him in 2. Tony, Apollo's trainer, even told Apollo that he had never seen a man beat like Rocky was beat in 1.

This, sir, is a testament to Rocky's durability, and further proof that Uri does not have what it takes to KO Rocky. Just because person A beats B, then person B beats C, doesn't mean person A beats person C.

I'm not saying Uri has NO chance, just that Drago and Rocky are too much for him, 99 times out of 100.

These are world class heavyweight professionals, dude, not some average goons.

I never said it was stronger, but your using Rocky 3 Rocky...yet you talk about Rocky 4 Rocky...why? Uri's taking on Rocky from the third film not the 4th.

But of course, but you were saying how Drago's stronger and stuff and saying thats why he beats Uri...but thats like saying Drago should've beaten Rocky because he was also those things with Rocky. The statement you just made is fine but the one before wasn't because Drago was stronger and stuff when it came to Rocky but that still didn't stop Rocky from winning, what I was saying was those things may not stop Uri from winning.

I know that, I never said they were goons but Uri isn't exactly a goon himself, he's well trained in MMA, you saw, you posted the clip of how well he can fight, Uri isn't an average goon and he took on a boxer in the second movie, had the boxer not been trained on that submission hold then he would have lost. Uri has showed he can go up against boxers and hold his own, the guy wasn't able to KO him.

Rogue Jedi
I never said it was stronger, but your using Rocky 3 Rocky...yet you talk about Rocky 4 Rocky...why? Uri's taking on Rocky from the third film not the 4th. If Rocky 4 Rocky took the punches, Rocky 3 could too.

Again: Just because person A beats B, then person B beats C, doesn't mean person A beats person C.

Was the boxer a heavyweight champion of the world? Could the boxer punch with 1850 PSI?

steverules_2
If Rocky 4 Rocky took the punches, Rocky 3 could too.

Again: Just because person A beats B, then person B beats C, doesn't mean person A beats person C.

Was the boxer a heavyweight champion of the world? Could the boxer punch with 1850 PSI?

How do you know? I think the work out he did and the way he pushed himself in 4 was why he made it through and won, like Duke said 'You're gonna have to go through hell.' Rocky 3 'didn't go through hell.'

I never said that because Rocky won that Uri would win, I'm just saying the reasons you stated wouldn't stop Uri from winning.

Yes the boxer was the undisputed heavyweight boxing championFrom wikipedia:

Did he have a 1850PSI? How the hell am I supposed to know? He never hit a measurement thing to check how hard he could punch

Robtard
Did he have a 1850PSI? How the hell am I supposed to know? He never hit a measurement thing to check how hard he could punch

Answer is no, non of the fighters in Undisputed were portrayed to be super-human.

Robtard
To answer the question, unless Bone can take a beating like Rocky Balboa can, then yeah, IF Drago connects with one of his superhuman 1850PSI punches, Bone goes down. Anyone, unless they have damage soak like Balboa, or even the Pikey.

Have you watched that film? Had some of the worst fight choreography, people slowing down and waiting for Bone to hit them.

Considering that, Drago would get in and level Bone before Bone prepared one attack.

steverules_2
Answer is no, non of the fighters in Undisputed were portrayed to be super-human.

I guess so lulface

Rogue Jedi

Did he have a 1850PSI? How the hell am I supposed to know? He never hit a measurement thing to check how hard he could punch Yes, he did.

Rogue Jedi
Have you watched that film? Had some of the worst fight choreography, people slowing down and waiting for Bone to hit them.

Considering that, Drago would get in and level Bone before Bone prepared one attack. /thread.

steverules_2
Yes, he did.

Well if you know why are you asking me?

Rogue Jedi
I thought you were asking me, carrot top.

SpadeKing
Let's cover the leg kick thing first.

Have you ever been in a fight with a martial artist? Or even sparred with one?

Sparred yes, real fight no.

His leg was fine at the beginning of each fight, he was able to stand on it, walk on it without limping, and land on it after kicking. It was only after each fight that it hurt, or when the Colombian exploited it.

1850PSI, dude.

Its called adrenaline, a lot of athletes can play through injuries at near 100%

I easily played through a sprained ankle/wrist and a fractured wrist in football without showing the other team it is injured, unless of course it is heavily wrapped or the cast in the case of my wrist or someone falls on my ankle or something of the sorts. Doesn't mean that at points it didn't hurt or I was at 100% but I definately didn't feel it as much until after the game.

Uri was doing it after having his leg broken, pretty much at the knee cap point with little rehabilitation or support and was still doing all of those stunts, that is a high level of human endurance and feats, but it wasn't only after each fight that he actually showed the pain from his leg, he showed it in his first fight of the movie in just his stance alone and DURING the other fights at the tournament.

Since you're so persistent on the 1850 PSI, please show me any boxer, matter of fact any fighter who punched/kicked at their full utmost power in every single hit. Drago hits hard yes, Drago doesn't normally get the time to set up a punch in a match like he did on a machine, so he isn't going to be hitting that hard everytime.

Has any single one of Uri's foes ever been shown punching with 1850PSI? Nope. Next question.

BTW: When he KO'd Spider Rico, he did so MMA style wink He and Drago both showed that they know how to take an opponent to the ground yes

They have never been shown punching a machine to measure their hitting power but, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Not saying they did probably hit one, but to accuse them of not being able to hit hard cause they didn't isn't too good of a point.

I don't see what was MMA like about that. It was pretty much a normally boxing match, he KO'd the guy and then kept punching him while he was KO'd on the ground. So you consider beating an unconscious opponent on the ground, who also happens to have no sort of ground game at all which may as well be irrelevant due to the fact that he was KO'd anyway, as an example of ground game?

Rogue Jedi
Sparred yes, real fight no. I have too. Buddy of mine from Indonesia took Tae kwan do for 25 years. One day he talked me into going to the park and putting on pads and sparring with him. I told him that I had some very limited boxing training and he wanted to workout/see how good I was.

Needless to say he made me his *****. But, it wasn't his kicking that did me in, it was his hand speed and grappling.

Point is that I was able to see his kicks easier than his punches. And yeah, dude was FAST, he tagged me like 5 times before I could say WTF.

Really? What's it called again?

Undisputed 2 or 3?

I already covered this. Drago can jab and jab and jab, have that monster right hand cocked back, wait for Uri to close the gap, and BAM, dead Russian.

All that counts here is that Drago was shown hooked up to a machine that registered 1850PSI. The rest is speculation and heresay.

I guess so. Still, Rocky took Drago to the ground in Rocky 4, and Drago showed he had grappling skills.

SpadeKing
I have too. Buddy of mine from Indonesia took Tae kwan do for 25 years. One day he talked me into going to the park and putting on pads and sparring with him. I told him that I had some very limited boxing training and he wanted to workout/see how good I was.

Needless to say he made me his *****. But, it wasn't his kicking that did me in, it was his hand speed and grappling.

Point is that I was able to see his kicks easier than his punches. And yeah, dude was FAST, he tagged me like 5 times before I could say WTF.

I never tried it with pads though or in a M.A. class. People at our school have this thing where about 1 hour after school ends or during the summer we go to the wrestling room after the staff clears out and usually spar a few fights, there were a few actual fights. We had mostly people that took Shotokan Karate or TKD, 1 of the guys did boxing and claims he was undefeated and he was definately good, and my cousin knew a little aikido but we all agreed on no more submission/ground fighting cause 2 guys complained he almost broke their arm and he was killing people with takedowns, wasn't that he was good in Aikido I think, but he was a good fighter he could go stand up with most of the people there. The first guy I had was one of the shotokan guys and seriously all he did was try mid kicks and threw in some random punches, he faked me out with one of the same kicks and hit and later on tried the same thing and hit my leg and I was limping for the last few seconds before they called it and I was still hurt afterwards. After that I learned it was a good idea to work on my leg bones if I was going to go there again. I eventually took up M.A. though now I'm doing Jeet Kune Do and after I get enough money I'll pay to do the Muay thai classes that come right after our JKD ones. We used to have fights posted on youtube until one of the actual fights caused someone to go to hospital and the police had us remove the account, you might be happy to hear it was the boxer who was fighting, it went for 10:07 or technically 9:58 minus the constant pounding of the guy after he was out no expression

Really? What's it called again?

Heroin

Undisputed 2 or 3?

I already covered this. Drago can jab and jab and jab, have that monster right hand cocked back, wait for Uri to close the gap, and BAM, dead Russian.

It wouldn't produce the same amount of power as his top punch, but it yea that would have a lot behind it especially if Uri was caught off guard.

All that counts here is that Drago was shown hooked up to a machine that registered 1850PSI. The rest is speculation and heresay.

It would've been better if they measure him rapidly throwing punches to get an average of what he hits per punch

I guess so. Still, Rocky took Drago to the ground in Rocky 4, and Drago showed he had grappling skills.

I had to re-watch that fight to figure out what you meant. That wasn't exactly a ground fight or grappling though they were separated immediately after Rocky took him down. I wouldn't say that was real grappling skills, the guy was just able to over power (obvious) Rocky in the clinch and toss him around or throw him off easily.

Rogue Jedi
I never tried it with pads though or in a M.A. class. People at our school have this thing where about 1 hour after school ends or during the summer we go to the wrestling room after the staff clears out and usually spar a few fights, there were a few actual fights. We had mostly people that took Shotokan Karate or TKD, 1 of the guys did boxing and claims he was undefeated and he was definately good, and my cousin knew a little aikido but we all agreed on no more submission/ground fighting cause 2 guys complained he almost broke their arm and he was killing people with takedowns, wasn't that he was good in Aikido I think, but he was a good fighter he could go stand up with most of the people there. The first guy I had was one of the shotokan guys and seriously all he did was try mid kicks and threw in some random punches, he faked me out with one of the same kicks and hit and later on tried the same thing and hit my leg and I was limping for the last few seconds before they called it and I was still hurt afterwards. After that I learned it was a good idea to work on my leg bones if I was going to go there again. I eventually took up M.A. though now I'm doing Jeet Kune Do and after I get enough money I'll pay to do the Muay thai classes that come right after our JKD ones. We used to have fights posted on youtube until one of the actual fights caused someone to go to hospital and the police had us remove the account, you might be happy to hear it was the boxer who was fighting, it went for 10:07 or technically 9:58 minus the constant pounding of the guy after he was out no expression
There was a guy in my woodshop class who was a badass karate udde, he was always showing off to us by breaking boards with his hand. Thing is, he used a certain type of wood, a softer wood, forget which one. Well, one day me and my buddy replaced the softer wood with a much harder one. The guy lined it up, hit it with his hand and howled like a banshee, it broke his hand haermm

I got a months detention :sad:

It wasn't his leg, it was his knee, and it wasn't broken, was it? Looked like he dislocated his knee.

Undisputed 1 sucked balls.

Even 1200-1300 would **** Uri up good.

Agreed.

Well yeah, becaise he's the ****in Drago. Threw him clean across the ring for the lulz.

steverules_2
I thought you were asking me, carrot top.

No I wasn't uhm...redneck?

Rogue Jedi
No I wasn't uhm...redneck? I heart you, steve heartbeat

steverules_2
I heart you, steve heartbeat

I heart you too embarrasment

SpadeKing
There was a guy in my woodshop class who was a badass karate udde, he was always showing off to us by breaking boards with his hand. Thing is, he used a certain type of wood, a softer wood, forget which one. Well, one day me and my buddy replaced the softer wood with a much harder one. The guy lined it up, hit it with his hand and howled like a banshee, it broke his hand haermm

I got a months detention :sad:

Month worth of detention for that? laughing out loud

well he did break his hand. We never did anything longer than 5 min. just so no one got seriously injured, unless it was a fight we just let them go at it until there was a clear winner.

If I was able to show up more often at the JKD classes though I could spar with the pads for the first time. The guy has it divided into levels 1,2,3. 1 will go with all protective gear. 2 usually has only the helmet or they are just more upbeat. 3 is the full contact without pads but that is only the mma class I think. The JKD and Muay Thai only goes up to lvl 2.

It wasn't his leg, it was his knee, and it wasn't broken, was it? Looked like he dislocated his knee.

Undisputed 1 sucked balls.

I never had an injury like that near my knee or seen one so I wouldn't for sure truthfully. I've seen broken legs that were shaped like a L so I know it wasn't his fibula/tibia no expression

Even 1200-1300 would **** Uri up good.

Agreed

That would be more accurate and it makes a big difference between getting hit with 1850 psi per punch by someone, though he will still be hurting if he wins that.

Well yeah, becaise he's the ****in Drago. Threw him clean across the ring for the lulz.

I wonder what would be going through a ref's mind during a match like that.

Rogue Jedi
Month worth of detention for that? laughing out loud Yup. I kinda feel bad about it now.

The sane friend of mine, the one who whupped my ass, his name is Siddya. He showed me videos of him and three other guys training over in Indonesia. One of the clips I saw was three guys attacking one for five minutes, the fourth guy was not allowed to strike back, just defend.

After he came here, he found somewhere to start training again, and ad he was sparring with someone, he went to block a kick. He met it with his elbow, and the guys leg broke. The teacher went apeshit saying that's not how they block here, that he is supposed to sweep it away, kinda like Daniel Larusso sanda floor. I guess american Tae Kwan Do is pussified.

Mhm.

What was going through the ref's mind during the fight in Rocky II? Rocky oculdn't even raise his hands to defend himself. And in the first fight, Apollo was spitting up blood. Apollo won that second fight.

SpadeKing
The sane friend of mine, the one who whupped my ass, his name is Siddya. He showed me videos of him and three other guys training over in Indonesia. One of the clips I saw was three guys attacking one for five minutes, the fourth guy was not allowed to strike back, just defend.

After he came here, he found somewhere to start training again, and ad he was sparring with someone, he went to block a kick. He met it with his elbow, and the guys leg broke. The teacher went apeshit saying that's not how they block here, that he is supposed to sweep it away, kinda like Daniel Larusso sanda floor. I guess american Tae Kwan Do is pussified.

That is hilarious though I feel sorry for the guy. So he was just blocking or striking his elbow forward to meet the guy's leg?

It may just depend on the teacher, like the guy at the place I go to, unlike some of the places I found in my state, he is pretty legit. I don't know why it took me so long to notice that place, I searched specifically for the classes he had and his school never appeared despite he is pretty much better than most of the instructors here at least in credentials and they finish high usually at competitions and have a winning mma record. Like his lower level BJJ fighters were able to finish 2nd place in their last competition against mostly higher level guys.

Rogue Jedi
That is hilarious though I feel sorry for the guy. So he was just blocking or striking his elbow forward to meet the guy's leg?

It may just depend on the teacher, like the guy at the place I go to, unlike some of the places I found in my state, he is pretty legit. I don't know why it took me so long to notice that place, I searched specifically for the classes he had and his school never appeared despite he is pretty much better than most of the instructors here at least in credentials and they finish high usually at competitions and have a winning mma record. Like his lower level BJJ fighters were able to finish 2nd place in their last competition against mostly higher level guys.

He brought his elbow and met the kick in a striking motion, he told me after that is the way he was taught.

The teacher made him kneel in the corner for the rest of the class haermm I was like dude, just leave? He said nah, his dojo, I have to respect his decision. Whatever.

Riot-Gear

1. Tommy Gunn

Lets begin with the tale of the tap. Gunn is taller then Uri and has the reach advantage. Though at 5'11" and 6'2" respectively. The difference is not as substantial as some of these matches.

Moving on in "Undefeated 2" we saw that Boyka has trouble with an aggressive boxing onslaught. As before being poisoned Chambers, at that point with only a boxing back ground put him on the ropes.

Added to this. While amateur in comparison to Boyka. Gunn did show some grappling and kicking skills in his street fight with Balboa. Oddly enough for a man of his fighting back ground. He kept going for the take downs.

That said Gunn is also compulsive, hot tempered, and egotistical. Which when coupled with his inclinations to take a street fight to the proverbial mat. Are traits that will get him mauled against a fighter like Boyka, who has a much more refined ground game.

Because of Boyka's chin and odd tenancy to try and keep his fights upright.

Chances are that. The fight begins with them exchanging blows briefly. Gunn with the initial advantage. Until Boyka throws in a few kicks or throws. Unable to break past Uri's chin and frustrated by his kicks. Gunn goes for a take down and ends up getting subbed(or broken 'till he passes out from the pain)

2. Mason Dixon

Dixon has the same height advantage as Gunn and while he is a calculated fighter he has no feats to suggested Gunn's brawling ability.

On the other hand he is the only Rocky fighter to have never suffered a KO. Some thing that Boyka supporters have touted out as a feat for Uri.

He also has better endurance feats then Gunn. Though he did look spent after a ten ran bout with an older Rocky.

We also know that he can take broken bones and keep coming.

Dixon is a solid well rounded boxer, but not anything particularly special.

While I am a bit hesitant to use it. The last thing to consider is that while he was never really knocked out. Dixon did go down in the simulated fight with a young Balboa.

If Dixon came out swinging he might be able to pick up a win, but he seems a bit more of a cautious fighter preferring to stay on the outside and work the jab.

Against Boyka this strategy is likely going to get him kicked in the head a lot. As Uri can match his speed and get more range out of his legs then Mason can out of his punches.

In other words its a give and take, but Boyka's going to take the win, by KO in the proverbial middle rounds. 4-6 I'd wager.

3. Clubber Lang

He lacks the height advantage of the last 2, but he is an aggressive puncher and will bring the onslaught, not unlike Chambers.

However much like Gunn he is relatively easy to psych out and as Balboa showed can be dodged by a fighter light on their feat.

He also gasses out quick and has a questionable chin. He is and all offense fighter.

So he has a chance to put Boyka down if he can do it quickly, but if Uri can stay standing after the initial flurry. Very possible with his chin. Things get rough for Clubber.

I see a busted and bruised Uri, getting into Clubbers head after the opening bombs don't bring down the Russian. After this Boyka sets the pass. Gasses Lang out and drops him. Much like Balboa did, but with more kicking.smile

4. Apollo Creed (Rocky 2 version)

He's got height, reach, skill, and speed. With out sacrificing skill, stamina, or presence of mind. He is egotistical, but backs it up. As an in ring tactician. He is going to work out Boyka's strategy and distance quick. Then put him on the mat with a relentless assault of quick hand and foot work. How ever if Uri is smart enough to work his way to the inside and can survive the punishment, a possibility for Boyka, he should be able to sub or break Creed.

5. Ivan Drago

This is like a less tactical, but stronger and taller Creed. Who is willing and at least partially able to grapple.

With the strength of the hits he throws and the range he throws them at. With no aversion to straight forward aggression or the occasional grapple and a solid chin. I'd say he'll work Boyka over quick. If and it's not likely Boyka can last into the proverbial middle rounds he might have a shot at psyching out Drago, but even if he does and its a big if. Ivan psyched out tends to just fight harder.

6. Rocky Balboa (Rocky 3 version)

He has Lang's hitting power, Creed tactics and speed, and damn near the best chin of the group.

Regardless of what he is like in the rest of his life in the ring Rocco is brilliant able to get under the skin and into the mind of his opponents.

As slugger by trade his blows are devastating and he has the soak and stamina to back it up.

The final things that clinches the win for Balboa is legit grappling skills. He has displayed a knowledge wrestling to the point where he can trade holds and choke some one out. We also have something else thrown in the mix besides wrestling and boxing as displayed by his leg hook and shoulder hook to punch combo in Rocky 5.

Rogue Jedi
Nicely said thumb up

I Kill Da Fight
lol obvious fanboys are obvious

Boyka would beat every man. Rocky nor Gunn have real "grappling skills." If you think those are "grappling skills," you watch too many backyard brawls and not enough wwe. Hell, that stuff is fake and they even show better grappling than those has-been boxers.

Let's see...
Gunn...big guys like him go down quick against sumbody like Boyka. Boyka's kick would kill Gunn. All he has to do is connect with his temple. But even if he didnt want to go for the temple...he just has to go for the chin. Any well-placed kick to the chin will result in a knockout. I trained in MT for 30 years...the kick almost always end it...and some of the guys that were fighting were just like Drago.

Gunna skip the next couple cuz lets face it...Mason, Clubber and Apollo all sucked. Boyka wins in 1 shot...guaranteed.

Drago. 5 kicks to the face (since you guys decided he had to beat superman for some retarded reason). Drago won't dodge the kicks either cuz just like in the movie, he is very cocky and will put his chin out there for Boyka. Sweet Chin Music mirite?

Rocky...lol Boyka would need 10 kicks to take out Rocky (cuz hes double superman)

Boyka wins!!!! BAWWWWW! I dont even have to reply to any of your comments cuz I totally won.

Now...send all of your best fighters at me...cuz none of you guys can beat my boy Kenshiro...he will make your heads asplode.

Omae wa mou shindeiru...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.