Unipower kill croc vs. Savage hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
This is croc x1500 unipower.

KingD19
Croc more than likely, the uni-power may give him the ability to bite through anything, and if he gets his teeth in you, he can do a Cosmic Death Roll or something.

janus77
Hulk would end it swiftly. UniPower just makes Croc a bigger dumb villain.

1500x croc isn't anywhere near to taxing Savage Hulk's normal range.

Parmaniac
I don't know who came up with the stuff that the unipower only amps strength but the unipower does much more. Instead of saying character X w/ unipower you guys could just state how many times stronger he is.

Croc like he's defined here looses, Croc with unipower COULD win depends on if he can use it though.

KingD19
Yeah....Uni-Power also gives energy blasts, flight, sometimes powerful telepathy, etc...

And why did it get changed to Hulk...it was Rhino a while ago.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah....Uni-Power also gives energy blasts, flight, sometimes powerful telepathy, etc...

And why did it get changed to Hulk...it was Rhino a while ago. I felt like it would be a better matchup.But now its to late.

But what I meant by unipower is that all his regular attirbutes(except stuff like height,weight and such)are multiplied by 1500.He would also recieve the regular attributes attached to unipower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.