Delta Squad vs STARS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Battle site is Racoon City. Sgt. Pheonix is commanding and Chris leads the STARS team. Each squad gets their standard weapons. Who wins? No zombies are running around.

FinalAnswer
wut is Delta Squad?

RE: Blaxican
Gears of War

Nemesis X
S.T.A.R.S. has the advantage here for they know the area. Btw, Marcus' last name is spelt Fenix, not Phoenix. Just saying.

FinalAnswer
STARS Wins due to Rebecca and her ****ing herbs thst can heal ANYTHING

Sin_Volvagia
Delta Squad from Gears of War? They win easily.

FinalAnswer
Nah.

STARS has the area advantage.

Nemesis X
Cole thinks nobody can stop the Train but boy will he be surprised when Barry Burton knocks him down on his ass and gives him the good ol Miranda Rights treatment and gets a Jill Sandwhich afterwords.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Cole thinks nobody can stop the Train but boy will he be surprised when Barry Burton knocks him down on his ass and gives him the good ol Miranda Rights treatment and gets a Jill Sandwhich afterwords. corny

FinalAnswer
But he's right.

Barry Burton will damn near solo.

KingD19
Gears take it. They just send Carmine out first, and when he gets killed, the take it from there.

Darth Truculent
To make this very interesting, the battle site is Baghdad (thought a city infested with terrorists would be good). Both teams get their standard compliment of weapons. The commanders are -

STARS: Chris Redfield & Jill Valentine
Task Force 141: Captain Price and Lieutenant Soap

Who wins?

Nemesis X
You can't just make another thread about it?

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
As much as I like Resident Evil, I think Delta Squad has the advantage.

Most STARS members have only fought against BOWS without guns, they need to walk up close to you to hurt you. While the Delta Squad members have fought enemies with guns, they can shoot you at a distance. With the exception of Chris, Jill, Rebbecca, and Barry most of the STARS squad ended up dead to BOWS who attack you with their limbs.

It generally is much hard to fight against an armed enemy compared to an unarmed BOW, so Delta Squad probably takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.