Deadpool vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sr J-Bieb
But Deadpool has Wolverine's claws, Colossus' strength/durability, and Quicksilver's speed, AND... he's covered head to toe in the denim used in Hulk's pants, with eyeholes, and a mouth hole. I'll let you guys decide if he gets a nose hole.

They fight on Planet Namek, during the annual Namekian orgy.

Hulk doesn't have prep.

Who wins?

Badabing
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
he's covered head to toe in the denim used in Hulk's pants, with eyeholes, and a mouth hole. I'll let you guys decide if he gets a nose hole.
How isn't this spite? DP is indestructible now...

Hulk pants>>>>>>any Hulk! erm

durhulk

Lord_Talron
lol! ive always wondered how hulk never got de-pants'd and now i kno why!

psycho gundam
pants or not, hulk still ties a knot in deadpool's body

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
pants or not, hulk still ties a knot in deadpool's body To my knowledge, Hulk pants have never been knotted. Scans or concede! durhulk

Lord_Talron
*pulls out scan ive been waiting to use of hulk getting his pants in a knot* evil face

Badabing
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
if i were hulk, i'd just mash up his legs so that if he has to revert to flesh form to recover the damage, he'll be even more vulnerable to getting the mashed potato treatment.

plus he couldn't run away

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
lol! ive always wondered how hulk never got de-pants'd and now i kno why!

Believe it or not, when Hulk transform, his pants actually change. They even change to the color purple.

Lord_Talron
hmm, good point. mmm

StiltmanFTW
if i were hulk, i'd just mash up his legs so that if he has to revert to flesh form to recover the damage, he'll be even more vulnerable to getting the mashed potato treatment.

plus he couldn't run away

Pretty sure he wouldn't have to revert.

psycho gundam
colossus' body isn't really conducive for rapid healing

and colossus doesn't have the strength to unbend his shit

StiltmanFTW
colossus' body isn't really conducive for rapid healing

Tell that to Mimic.

It doesn't seem to impair the healing process, otherwise Piotr would just revert to human form now.

and colossus doesn't have the strength to unbend his shit

Well, if Hulk actually bent them, then yea, DP would be screwed.

psycho gundam
that's what i'm saying. if hulk bent something like a leg or whatever, the only way deadpool could get it repaired would be to revert to his flesh form and straighten it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.