Black Adam Vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37527/786282-scan10076_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1193756-cancer003_large.jpg

Gecko4lif
Quasar catches a beat down

Warlord
lol...split

BattleMage
Originally posted by Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37527/786282-scan10076_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1193756-cancer003_large.jpg Who do you think wins?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
lol...split

BattleMage
I'm going with Adam on this one.

Sr J-Bieb
Adam via domination.

iceman24567
Quasar beats Adam like he stole from him

batdude123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Quasar beats Adam like he stole from him

No.

iceman24567
Yes then Quasar gives Adam a 5 spot so he can buy himself a happy meal.

batdude123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes then Quasar gives Adam a 5 spot so he can buy himself a happy meal.

You so funneh.

Sr J-Bieb
Adam beats Quasar's face off.

Gecko4lif
Qusar is made for beating the breaks off of energy manipulators not dudes like adam

rotiart
Quasar wins. When focused he has made shields that the infinity watch and the avengers couldn't breach...

It's when he fights an energy manipulator like oblivions lackey or annilihus that he fails when his energy type can't counter theirs I'll say quasar 7:10

guy222
quasar

King Castle
Quasar ftw.

D_Dude1210
Black Adam. 6/10.

Stoic
Quasar has always had a hard time with guys like Teth Adam. Adam would kill him.

Warlord
Originally posted by Stoic
Quasar has always had a hard time with guys like Teth Adam. Adam would kill him.

like when?

Mshinu
Adam smacks Quasar up for a majority at least. 7/10, perhaps more.

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
like when?

There was a time in the early 90s that Quasar fought to contain Count Nefaria... Well a guy with the Counts powerset, and he was unable to do more than be dragged along while holding the fake Nefaria in an energy bubble. He was nearly knocked out while just hanging on. I don't have scans, but it happened.

Warlord
low showings apply to anyone...on the other hand Quasar has kept in bay Hulk, Thing and Hercules at the same time, fought a bloodlusted Surfer, a watcher etc...Quasar is more than able to go one on one against Adam

Stoic
Uhm you do realize that Adam can fly at light speed right? The characters you mentioned can not, barring Surfer he's another story. Besides if you take the beating that a relaxed Rulk gave Uatu, it's not such a great feat on Quasars part to have beaten the rogue Watcher.

Neuklon, a far inferior character than Adam has in the past torn through Quasars shields without much trouble as well. Quasars big advantage over many characters is his syphoning ability, which he would not be able to do to Adam. His only hope of winning is bfr. Up close and personal.... he's dead.

Warlord
lol on so many accounts...
firstly using lightspeed as something that will cause Quasar problems.
Then using Rulk vs Uatu loebshit

Finally someone who gave Thanos trouble, faught melstorm, went toe to toe against an enraged Surfer and hold with his constructs Galactus' blasts and Hulk, Thing and Hercules at the same time is more than capable to deal with Adam.

Can Adam win? sure he can. will he stomp Quasar? Only if you go by his lowest showings...
Quasar has equal chances to win this fight

D_Dude1210
There was a time in the early 90s that Quasar fought to contain Count Nefaria... Well a guy with the Counts powerset, and he was unable to do more than be dragged along while holding the fake Nefaria in an energy bubble. He was nearly knocked out while just hanging on. I don't have scans, but it happened.

Don't think that was Count Nefaria. I think that was during a Captain America or Avengers comic. Unless we're talking about a different guy, it was the original Moonstone who lost his powers and then managed to undergo a similar process to Count Nefaria's. Had a very similar powerset, tho.

Thing was, in that issue, Quasar was being very cocky and wasn't treating the guy seriously. He got surprised and got KTFO when he allowed himself to go too near to the guy while monologing.

Looked it up, he calls himself Nefarius now, tho. Hehe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nefarius

Philosophía
Black Adam, handily.

Lord Feron
Besides if you take the beating that a relaxed Rulk gave Uatu, it's not such a great feat on Quasars part to have beaten the rogue Watcher.

are you really using that one leob PIS moment to set the standard for the capabilities of watchers?

A watcher would ****ing shit stomp Adam or nearly any herald for that matter and with little effort.

but in this fight I'm leaning toward adam... but doesn't mean he can't take out other herald level guys just not adam because of the way he opperates and how his powers work.

"Id"
Quasar, edges out Black Adam.

Yeah like Eric Masterson (Thor), on two occasions. And he handled himself well.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lord Feron
are you really using that one leob PIS moment to set the standard for the capabilities of watchers?

A watcher would ****ing shit stomp Adam or nearly any herald for that matter and with little effort.

but in this fight I'm leaning toward adam... but doesn't mean he can't take out other herald level guys just not adam because of the way he opperates and how his powers work.

But it still happened didn't it! Rulk also killed the Grandmaster so I guess that it wasn't outside of his scope. You and I agree though Adam's powerset would throw a wrench into Quasar's game plan.

namorsubby
Adam rips his freakin' face off.

Lord_Talron
that watcher thing was basically a "comic" moment

RomulusX
I don't see Black Adam losing here.

BattleMage
Over at marvel there's gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing. Adam 6-7/10

dmills
Quasar for a comfortable majority

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Too far.

Current Quasar is watered down in my opinion. Solo series era Quasar would edge out Adam.

dmills
Nah. In a KMC battle he'll win comfortably against a flying brick. 6.5/10. IMO naturally.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dmills
Nah. In a KMC battle he'll win comfortably against a flying brick. 6.5/10. IMO naturally.

A comfortable majority ranges from 7 to 9 in my book.

Even then, he isn't winning that many -6.5- in a power vs. power contest in my opinion.

Naija boy
Quasar ftw

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BattleMage
Over at marvel there's gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing. Adam 6-7/10

I'm surprised. I'd say it's a tossup though. Or Adam for a small majority.

Q99
I would lean to Adam, though it'd be a longish fight.

MrMind
BA

zopzop
This is the worst possible matchup for Quasar : a MAGICAL, flying, Cl100 Brick that has magic based ranged attacks.

Quasar's only hope is a BFR win via quantum jump into the Quantum Zone and even then it's not a guarantee (look how that worked out for him vs Gladiator).

BA 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.