New Son Gambit Vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
big grin

Lord_Talron
idk what amps this gambit had, but ill just hazard a speed steal + blitz win

Sr J-Bieb
He destroyed planets. He had total control over kinetic energy.

He had a 10.5 inch penis.

thanos-prime
New son Gambit ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He had a 10.5 inch penis. My God. The only thing durable enough to tank the kind of damage that thing could produce is.... Robin's butthole. ermmnone

Lord_Talron
He destroyed planets. He had total control over kinetic energy.

He had a 10.5 inch penis. yea, but could he do it before he gets speed steal'd and dumped in the speedforce?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Galan007
My God. The only thing durable enough to tank the kind of damage that thing could produce is.... Robin's butthole. ermmnone Vril Dox.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
yea, but could he do it before he gets speed steal'd and dumped in the speedforce? I'm not entirely sure how you steal a kinetic manipulator's kinetic energy.
And getting dumped in the speedforce would only give him an unlimited supply of power, no?

Lord_Talron
if you are better at manipulating it?

Sr J-Bieb
if you are better at manipulating it? New Son destroys planets with his manipulation.

Lord Feron
I don't even think Flash can/should touch him. Flash might get his hand burned away.

Lord_Talron
isnt flash protected from that sort of thing by the speed force tho?

from what ive seen in this thread, it should be barry allen rather than wally here.

KingD19
Either Barry or Wally loses. As soon as the match starts New Son just drains flash of all his energy, burns him out, kills him, etc...

Flash has no chance.

Galan007
Vril Dox. He was raped by a chick. That's not ghey, that's awesome.

I say the new sun.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I don't even think Flash can/should touch him. Flash might get his hand burned away. How?

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
How?

New Son killed Phoenix...he can find a way to burn Flash's hand.

Slaanesh
New Son..

chomperx9

He had a 10.5 inch penis. you just had to measure huh

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by KingD19
Either Barry or Wally loses. As soon as the match starts New Son just drains flash of all his energy, burns him out, kills him, etc...

Flash has no chance. so he has faster fighting speed than flash can fight faster than the speed of light?

KingD19
so he has faster fighting speed than flash can fight faster than the speed of light?

He never showed it...but Flash can't go FTL right off the bat, and while he's buidling up speed, NS just absorbs all his Kinetic Energy...or makes him explode or something.

Lord_Talron
im pretty sure he can normally go "faster than thought" so that argument is still kinda moot

KingD19
Still....this is Flash...against the most powerful kinetic energy manipulator in comics.

All Flash is about is Kinetic Energy.

This is like....Match from the New X-Men vs Pyro.

Match can generate fire...but Pyro can manipulate any fire.

BlackZero30x
im not sure who wins but new son is living kinetic energy so basically who ever wins does so in a stomp

so he has faster fighting speed than flash can fight faster than the speed of light? Well he could tavel through time and across dimensinal barriers with his speed/kinetic powers, so he can move faster than light. I'm not sure about a flash style ftl combat speed, but he still has too much going for him. NS wins.

D_Dude1210
New Son blows up the planet? big grin

Lord_Talron
traveling ftl ≠ ftl battle reflexes

traveling ftl ≠ ftl battle reflexes yeah but oike I said he still has too much going on for him

Colossus-Big C
but how do you know flash wouldnt be absorbed into new son when he touches him?

Lord_Talron
and unless you have some proof that he would, we just dont know smile

Colossus-Big C
^who do you think wins?

Lord_Talron
ive already stated my opinon, im not going to repeat myself, but you can look back thru the thread smile

Colossus-Big C
ive already stated my opinon, im not going to repeat myself, but you can look back thru the thread smile oh smokin'

Lord_Talron
8)

namorsubby
I read some of the earlier, rather explicits posts and well........you guys are nasty sick laughing

I say Flash.

KingD19
Originally posted by namorsubby
I read some of the earlier, rather explicits posts and well........you guys are nasty sick laughing

I say Flash.

I say Flash loses. As he's lost to people far, far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar weaker than New Son.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by KingD19
I say Flash loses. As he's lost to people far, far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar weaker than New Son.

Wonder how New Son did against that falling debris.

KingD19
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Wonder how New Son did against that falling debris.

I wonder how New Son did against Phoenix. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.