the office dvd 1-6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chen1991
These episodes are hilarious. There are so many classic moments: Dwight and Jim's faked phone call to determine if Dwight's too aggressive while Michael watches because they both get poor performance reviews (though there's an interesting explanation for that); Dwight coming in dressed in Cornell clothing and Andy's reactions to it; Andy yelling "Are you blind?!" to Erin than trying to cover it up; The scene with Andy sneaking up on Dwight with his hybrid, which is just so, so funny. Speaking of Andy, he's quickly become one of my favorites, if not my number one favorite. Dwight was awesome this season and though I don't care much for Ryan's character, B.J. Novak's a really good actor. His progression as a character is impressive. Steve Carrell also deserves notice for being great per usual. The 5th season is long and satisfying (that's what she said), and it gets the most bang for the buck, the season is 26 episodes on 5 discs in a little over 10 hours. There's also over 3 hours of deleted scenes that integrate easily with the show. They're also the best deleted scenes I've ever seen. The first and last episodes deleted scenes are particularly good, but there's plenty of laugh out loud deleted scene moments, which is pretty amazing. Many episodes have commentary for the truly obsessed, and on top of that, all the webisodes made so far are also included. The webisodes aren't too bad either, they give a chance for the minor characters to shine. I truly don't believe this show has lost its touch, I laughed a comparable amount to past seasons, maybe even more and all I can hope for is another few seasons on par with this one... or even better.

stardvdcity.com

roughrider
Wrong Forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.