Deathstroke vs Daredevil and Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
He gets a sword or 2.
He gets William the Club
She gets a couple of Sai

Considering how easily DS can handle NW, and how much Cassandra Cain fears him, how do the would-be marvel counterparts fare?

namorsubby
lol, I have so opened a can of worms......

Team FTW

StiltmanFTW
WWD or regular DD? biscuits

Juk3n
Originally posted by namorsubby
lol, I have so opened a can of worms......

Team FTW

oh i wouldn't say that, you've just opened alot of eyes to how formidable DS really is, alot of people low-ball him, heck i used to, but your respect thread has opened alot of eyes. This guy as near instantaneous 'thought-to-action' time, a super computer like brain, is agile enough to cause Superman to comment on his manuvers, strong enough to draw blood from a Troy has waded through gunfire and taken explosions at point blank range. Dispatched NW 3 or so times in a panel or 2. Downed the Bat quite brutally. Id call that cause for debate here. smile

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
WWD or regular DD? biscuits well we can go with the most current DD afterall, his past feats still stand aswell ^^

Prep-Man
Team

Stoic
Team

DS hater

team wins.

Juk3n
Originally posted by 753
DS hater

Not at all, he's a teamwrecker is he not? This is a team, with MUCH less numbers then he's generally pitted against, and with people with quite a bit less durability than he's generally pitted against. With people that are a bit slower than what we've seen DS handle, and with quite a bit less range of offensive options than DS hs been showsn to handle. What exactly about me pitting him against these 2 then constitutes me 'hating him'?

Konton
Elektra gives him fits on her own. DD is overkill.

marwash22
Teamwrekcer and super computer brains included... he'd not beating this combo.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Konton
Elektra gives him fits on her own. DD is overkill.

Bullseye held his own against both. Just sayin.

And playing devils advocate evil face

Daredevil1
Slade goes down. Slade would be very very lucky to get 1.

He would literally need longshots level luck to beat this duo.

Originally posted by Juk3n
Not at all, he's a teamwrecker is he not? This is a team, with MUCH less numbers then he's generally pitted against, and with people with quite a bit less durability than he's generally pitted against. With people that are a bit slower than what we've seen DS handle, and with quite a bit less range of offensive options than DS hs been showsn to handle. What exactly about me pitting him against these 2 then constitutes me 'hating him'?

Sigh... Why bother making this bait thread to bring out whatever irrational supporters he might have? Even most of his fans acknowledge that he depends on prep and or PIS to take down groups like the justice league and outreact the flash.

Juk3n
You've seen the way he smashed down the bat right? Widely considered to be one of the greatest DC martial artists, then we saw the NUMEROUS times he smashed NW in a page, widely recognized as one of the best tacticians on DC earth AND near peer to BAtman in combat prowess right? No prep there. Then we have Daredevil again widely accepted as peer in combat prowess to batman infact batman hits harder if we go by what bullseye said in the crossover. Also generally accpeted that DD has less broad MA knowledge than bats himself, does that sound like spite in favour of the duo to you?

iceman24567
Yes

namorsubby
I just don't think it would be right to give Slade a win over the team. I realize that he has beaten more formmidable teams, even without prep, but we also have to consider the feats performed by both these individuals, and being owned by Slade together doesn't exactly align with their general level of formiddability according to routine feats.

It's a lot like the situation between me and jinzin earlier concerning sabretooth beating a DC team solo. You may witness a character who wrecks team taking out a team you deem more formmidable than the team presented in said forum match, but in a forum match you have to consider that the individual guys on each team have their own host of impressive feats. Feats which don't justify their combined formmidability being overcome by whichever individual character.

But of course there was that time Bullseye took them both onshifty

thanos-prime
Then there was the time DD killed Bullseye. big grin

Konton
Bullseye held his own against both. Just sayin.

And playing devils advocate evil face

Darkreign.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
DS hater

team wins. thumb up

You've seen the way he smashed down the bat right? Widely considered to be one of the greatest DC martial artists, then we saw the NUMEROUS times he smashed NW in a page, widely recognized as one of the best tacticians on DC earth AND near peer to BAtman in combat prowess right? No prep there. Then we have Daredevil again widely accepted as peer in combat prowess to batman infact batman hits harder if we go by what bullseye said in the crossover. Also generally accpeted that DD has less broad MA knowledge than bats himself, does that sound like spite in favour of the duo to you? Really? So you believe he can win here? How many out of 10 do you think he takes?

Silent Master
Team

Juk3n
Originally posted by 753
Really?

why not...what part of my statement was false?

And i never said he wins, my point was based on how DS and his powerset have been potrayed since his CONCEPTION, this isnt a clear case of spite or DS hate.

So, what part of my above statement was flase again?

why not...what part of my statement was false?

And i never said he wins, my point was based on how DS and his powerset have been potrayed since his CONCEPTION, this isnt a clear case of spite or DS hate.

So, what part of my above statement was flase again? So, if it's not spite, how many does he win?

namorsubby
Originally posted by 753
So, if it's not spite, how many does he win? Didn't you check the sig? He never loses.

If you claim it's hyperbole you're just biased. lol,jk stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by Konton
Elektra gives him fits on her own. DD is overkill. this

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm Team.

Prep-Man
Prep? I can see DS taking it.

Q99

Considering how easily DS can handle NW, and how much Cassandra Cain fears him, how do the would-be marvel counterparts fare?

Cass hates him, not fears him.

Team for the win. Two is too much.

Aries_04
I tend to think Elektra is very overrated though. All of her best feats are against nobodies for the most part.

namorsubby
^I sort of share that same opinion.

Individually, not happening, at all.

Together, eh, why not. cool

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by namorsubby
I just don't think it would be right to give Slade a win over the team. I realize that he has beaten more formmidable teams, even without prep, but we also have to consider the feats performed by both these individuals, and being owned by Slade together doesn't exactly align with their general level of formiddability according to routine feats.

It's a lot like the situation between me and jinzin earlier concerning sabretooth beating a DC team solo. You may witness a character who wrecks team taking out a team you deem more formmidable than the team presented in said forum match, but in a forum match you have to consider that the individual guys on each team have their own host of impressive feats. Feats which don't justify their combined formmidability being overcome by whichever individual character.

though I disagree some of your stances on characters, this is a very well thought out post and I agree with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.