luckiest or unluckiest moment in your life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
what was the luckiest moment in your life?

what was the unluckiest moment in your life?

my unluckiest moment was when a slot machine wouldnt take my 20 dollar bill.. i got up to change it into dollar coins in the machine close by.

a philipino family walked by sat down and played the machine i was going to play while i stood by the coin machine waiting for it to give me my money.

they put in a dollar and hit the jackpot.. they won 200k but could have won 1 mill had they played three dollars rather then one..

i was pissed. i was like you gotta to be kidding me then i calmed down and remembered my zen teaching not to get mad as sadness crept up on me..

i always play the max.

steverules_2
Too bad Zen didn't get you a dollar that day

King Castle
that was the same day i stop believing in lots of things or choosing to live a certain way like emmanuel or Buddha..

universe provides, my @$$!

steverules_2
Originally posted by King Castle
that was the same day i stop believing in lots of things or choosing to live a certain way like emmanuel or Buddha..

universe provides my @$$!

I'm glad there was nothing after 'provides me @$$!' Unless you go to prison in which case...

King Castle
that would be the universe sick joke.. oh he wants @$$... lets give it to him.. thats not what i meant!!

steverules_2
Has anyone ever told you that you have a personality that could light up a room? sly

Mairuzu
When i survived the fallopian tubes.

King Castle
Originally posted by steverules_2
Has anyone ever told you that you have a personality that could light up a room? sly sarcasm.

http://nadinebells.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/sarcasm01.jpg

steverules_2
sarcasm.

http://nadinebells.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/sarcasm01.jpg

Ya got me

King Castle
if you werent the guy who makes my sigs i report you and get you banned for hurting my feelings and being insensitive.

Slay
How do you know they're Philipino? Maybe they were Mexican? Way to be racist man.

King Castle
b/c they were tourist and i have an eye for noticing certain traits and they werent mexican since they were speaking Tagalog

Slay
b/c they were tourist and i have an eye for noticing certain traits and they werent mexican since they were speaking Tagalog
So everybody who speaks Tagalog is from the Philipines? ****ing racist, dude.

steverules_2
if you werent the guy who makes my sigs i report you and get you banned for hurting my feelings and being insensitive.

131 It's like having tenure

King Castle
plus its hard to stay mad at you when bewbz are bouncing in my face.

can you find me one a unique one so i can be more like you?

steverules_2
plus its hard to stay mad at you when bewbz are bouncing in my face.

can you find me one a unique one so i can be more like you?

Everyone wants to be like me it seems

I could give it a go I guess

King Castle
gM3G71tLa6Q

steverules_2
Will Smiths coolest character

King Castle
so cool that my mom said she marry him even though he is blk.. sad

another unlucky moment as well as a reference to a lucky moment.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t535266.html

steverules_2
I knew that was gonna pop up roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Castle
one of my fondest moments.. what can i say? life aint PC nor a Disney movie. smokin'

Bardock42
Ahahahahahah

Also, you're welcome for the sig thing uhuh

King Castle
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ahahahahahah

Also, you're welcome for the sig thing uhuh thx.. either way, funny story, i have repeated that story more then once in this forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.hulu.com/watch/105431/the-office-sensitivity-training

Slay
Originally posted by steverules_2
I knew that was gonna pop up roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah, completely righteous closure. Especially considering that he was talking about the Phoebe Prince case.

King Castle
Originally posted by Slay
Yeah, completely righteous closure. Especially considering that he was talking about the Phoebe Prince case. okay. u are completely off. had nothing to do with that case. erm

Slay
okay. u are completely off. had nothing to do with that case. erm
I recall you saying ''One of the happiest moments of my life was returning to America to hear that **** Phoebe Prince was harassed into killing herself''.

King Castle
then reread the post. i never said that nor referenced her..

i was referencing a sh$# bag marine who was the epitome of
everything i despised...

he was the kinda guy who would borderline commit crimes but could never prove it b/c he could always argue he was simply doing his job.

me and my boys finally got him charged he was shipped back early and was confined to his room was on constant watch w/check ins awaiting his trial and final dismissal of the corps or briq.

i was happy when i got back and heard he had died he couldnt handle the pressure..

that is nothing close to what happen to that poor girl which i do feel bad for. a turd grown up marine who was 27 i do not.

Slay
then reread the post. i never said that nor referenced her..

i was referencing a sh$# bag marine who was the epitome of
everything i despised...

he was the kinda guy who would borderline commit crimes but could neber prove it b/c he could always argue he was simply doing his job.

me and my boys finally got him charged he was shipped back early and was confined to his room was on constant watch w/check ins awaiting his trial and final dismissal of the corps or briq.

i was happy when i got back and heard he had died he couldnt handle the pressure..

that is nothing close to what happen to that poor girl which i do feel bad for. a turd grown up marine who was 27 i do not.
Yeah, I'm sticking with what I said, it clearly stated ''Phoebe Prince was a whore who deserved everything she got.''

King Castle
anyways.

luckiest moment was when i met chuck shook his hand felt the glow come into me and realized i was the master.

mxF2ouw8NJ0&feature=related

StarCraft2
lucky = getting laid by a girl, need i say more?

unlucky = getting fired last year when economy sucks

King Castle
unluckiest moment stepping on poop....

luckiest moment: grazed by a bullet second time completely missing me while i smoked a cig and conversated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.