Legolas Greenleaf vs Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill..

fight takes place inside a forest at night.. they ran into each other earlier and dont like each other. who wins?

Robtard
Legolas.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
Legolas. How so? I've only seen each LOTR film once (which was once too many) and i don't recall him being anything special.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
How so? I've only seen each LOTR film once (which was once too many) and i don't recall him being anything special.

1) He's super fast

2) Super agile

3) Super strong

4) Never misses with his bow

5) Lethally brutal with his twin long knives.

If his bow is involved, it will be over in seconds. In a blade fight, I still say Legolas, though be a good tough fight.

steverules_2
Lego to the las

BruceSkywalker
Legolas sends Riddick back to where he cam from

Pwned
Legolas

Elves are just crazy and yeah he shot a Nazgul in the dark a few miles off.. (that was the book in the movie he can do way better -.-)

marwash22
Riddick!

the ninjak
Elves are fricken ninjas.

Legolas being a respected high level warrior among his species cements his win for me.

Rogue Jedi
Here we go, you guys ready for this?

Dark Fury.

Also, how's Legolas's night vision?

But yeah, if we use live action Riddick only, he takes an arrow to the face.

NemeBro
In the forest I would think Legolas has an advantage, being a filthy tree-hugging Elf.

Legolas in the movie could do some pretty insane shit.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Here we go, you guys ready for this?

Dark Fury.

Also, how's Legolas's night vision?

But yeah, if we use live action Riddick only, he takes an arrow to the face.

Is Dark Fury Riddick somehow immune to an arrow in the face?

Wei Phoenix
Feminine manliness vs Manly manliness.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Is Dark Fury Riddick somehow immune to an arrow in the face? Nah, but he's fast enough to avoid being hit by one.

Robtard
Don't know, dude. Legolas never misses. Only watched DF once though.

Rogue Jedi
Legolas never fires on anyone who can move like Riddick can, dude. High end feats. Stealth.

NemeBro
Dark Fury Riddick can let out a soopah kewl energy wave of ossimness can he not?

Rogue Jedi
Something like that.

Truth be told, in an archery fight, Jin from "House of flying daggers" pwns Legolas.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Something like that.

Truth be told, in an archery fight, Jin from "House of flying daggers" pwns Legolas. Truth be told, Jin is not in this fight and has absolutely no relevance at all to Riddick.

no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Truth be told, Jin is not in this fight and has absolutely no relevance at all to Riddick.

no expression Truth be told, I was simply gauging Legolas's skill with a bow.

ares834
Legolas... easily.

Rogue Jedi
Against Dark Fury Riddick? Nah. Not in a million years.

NemeBro
To be honest.

Legolas has absolutely no chance up close with Riddick, I think that one loser Robtard said that Legolas could win with his knives, but that is a lolno, Riddick would crush Legolas up close.

What did Riddick's energy wave do again?

Rogue Jedi
Stunned and knocked down the Necros surrounding him. I don't see it as much of a weapon, Riddick was useless after it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.