A coalition vs the Empire (serious thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Coalition:

Galactic Federation of Free Alliances
Imperial Remnant
Galactic Republic
Confederacy of Independent Systems
Confederation
Hapes
Alliance to Restore the Republic
New Jedi Order
Old Jedi Order
Fel's Empire

The Coalition is united and led jointly by end of KOTOR canon Revan and Admiral Ackbar. They have 6 months to prepare for an invasion by the ROTJ Galactic Empire.

Please try not to spam, troll, bash or flame others in this thread.

ares834
no expression

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by ares834
no expression

What is your opinion?

ares834
Coalition stomps.

Galactic Federation of Free Alliances
Galactic Republic
Confederacy of Independent Systems

Hell any two of those would give the Empire problems all three of them plus other forces... Yeah the Empire is in trouble.

Darth_Glentract
The Coalition would just have way to big of populations and economies for the Empire to match them. Purely military could be somewhat close (as sad as that is).

Pwned
The Old Jedi Order is also a massive thing, involving trillions of beings, some able to kill others with a mere thought, and even some who fell to the dark side (a.k.a. Exar Kun) so the Empire is screwed with all those ppl in the coalition, numbers alone would weight them down.

Lord Lucien
Where the f*ck is my faceplam emoticon?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

Please try not to spam, troll, bash or flame others in this thread.

Stop trolling please Lord Lucien.

Slash_KMC

Where the f*ck is my "spite thread" emoticon?

EDIT: Even Gideon can't save the Empire here. That's saying a lot.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Where the f*ck is my "spite thread" emoticon?

EDIT: Even Gideon can't save the Empire here. That's saying a lot.

You do realize that the majority of the factions in this Coalition are part of the FOTJ Galaxy (which Gideon claimed would lose) in that other thread, right?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
You do realize that the majority of the factions in this Coalition are part of the FOTJ Galaxy (which Gideon claimed would lose) in that other thread, right?

So is this the thread in which you overpower a side so that Gideon doesn't have a chance supporting his side?

Or do you actually think the Empire has a fair chance? Because if you didn't, then you made a spite thread, while knowing it was a spite thread.

mattatom
then you made a spite thread, while knowing it was a spite thread. Per usual.

XanatosForever
Srs thread is srs. Sith or GTFO estahuh

Gideon
Because of my overwhelming brilliance and charisma? smile

Slash_KMC
So is this the thread in which you overpower a side so that Gideon doesn't have a chance supporting his side?

Or do you actually think the Empire has a fair chance? Because if you didn't, then you made a spite thread, while knowing it was a spite thread.

This almost intrigues me enough to take HWKN off ignore to read this thread. But I will not fall for his insidious trap!

Hewhoknowsall

Your logic is faulty. It has faulty conclusions, faulty premises and faulty connections between them.

My point is that, when I actually list out the factions against the Empire in this scenario, you guys are like "zomg Empire gets pwned". But when I simply say "FOTJ Galaxy vs Empire" (note that most of the factions in this thread are part of the FOTJ Galaxy) you guys are like "zomg Empire stomps!". Basically, you guys are getting influenced by how I present the scenario, even if the different ways present the same data.

Slash_KMC

Moriarty
It should be pointed out that the rebel alliance took out the empire. just saying.

And Galactic Republic would still have elite-r? Clones that were far more elite than the empire's. They would have the jedi order on their side as well.

And the CIS is a grave enough threat to the republic to start a galactic war, so QED is also a grave enough threat to, on top of all else, destroy the empire.

You've added three or four galactic powers into the equation against one galactic power.

Serious spite.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Moriarty
It should be pointed out that the rebel alliance took out the empire. just saying. Though not due to military prowess or superior tech. or superior strategy.

Hewhoknowsall
Though not due to military prowess or superior tech. or superior strategy.

The latter was a contributing factor though.

Moriarty
No, it was Ewoks.

Gideon
Ironically enough, according to my Master, the great Publius, the Imperial Army was the largest in history, which indicates that its ground troops are even larger in number than the CIS.

Moriarty
however, larger than all 3 or 4 galactic armies? probably not.

Gideon
Definitely not.

REXXXX
Excessive force against the Empire is very much in the spite department. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.