Seppies vs Force Users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned
Fight in Outbound Flight with 1 escape pod left

Durge and Grevious(at his best in cyborg so i would say ROTS idk) vs Obi-Wan (ROTS) and Bane(RoT)

1) No force
2) Force users only get force
3)All out

This is before it is destoryed by Thrawn

Seppies start in Dreadnaught 4, Force Users on Dreadnaught 1

Like I said let them fight

the escape pod is in Dreadnaught 2, which coincicdentally happens to be pointed at a sun

(i added Bane because i couldnt think of anything to stop the Durge invulnerability thingy where he can be decapitated and live o.o or any jedi that were really good but not make it spite besdes Anakin who helped kill Durge=-p)

Hewhoknowsall
1. No offensive Force powers or no Force at all? If the former, Force team wins. If latter, Seppies win in a stomp.

2. Toss up

3. Force team stomps

Galan007
1.) Seppies. Without any external force powers to aid them (which I assume is what Pwned meant), the force users wouldn't be able to compete with Grievous, imo. In LoE, even Mace Windu was unable to best Grievous when he was placed in a situation where he couldn't really use the force in an offensive manner, and had to stick to physical combat... And throwing Durge into the mix would only make things harder for them.

2.) Force users.
3.) Force users.

Pwned
Really i had mainly thought of Kenobi because he helped kill them both and so if he had the knowledge of it (srry i forgot to put that in the OP) then h could tell Bane to go after Durge and maneuver him into an escape pod........

Kenobi would more than likely go after Grevious IMO, because he is the better defender than Bane.

Btw in 1 its n o offensive force powers, like lightning, TK, etc.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Pwned
Fight in Outbound Flight with 1 escape pod left

Durge and Grevious(at his best in cyborg so i would say ROTS idk) vs Obi-Wan (ROTS) and Bane(RoT)

1) No force
2) Force users only get force
3)All out

1) Not sure
2) Bane instantly crushes Grevious' chest. Force team wins.
3) Force team wins.

truejedi
1. Force Users (Kenobi killed grievous without external force powers, except for the one force push that didn't help much.) Bane's lightsaber could eventually cut durge into small enough pieces that he doesn't regenerate.

2. Obviously the same as above.

3. ibid.

Lord Lucien
Is there a limit to Durge's regeneration? Kenobi blasted him apart in to hundreds of bits.

Or did you mean the Sion effect?

truejedi
the hundreds of bits killed him though, right?

Galan007
Durge wasn't perma-killed until Obsession #3, when Anakin trapped him in a space pod and flew it into a star.

truejedi
ah, didn't know that. well, his not being dead isn't going to win him the fight.

Lord Lucien
He should pull a Majin Buu--stuff himself in to one of his opponent's orifices and expand from the inside-out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.