Free comdoms? Is it time for free birth control...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
...for people who enjoy Michael Bay-esque massive budget but low quality type movies...?

Can we not introduce a screening process at the pre-birth stage that will accurately assess your child's likelihood of his liking a late Shyamalam over his firs two or three movies...?

Would it not be socially responsible to find those who are likely to lower the a intellectual standards of the earth by paying bad filmmakers for their substandard offerings and tag them with Running Man style neck bracelets that go off when they get within 200 yrds of a cinema complex showing something of the magnitude of Indy IV...?

Could we not reach out to those who rate the end of 'Knowing' as rewarding in anyway and embrace them, and let them know "It doesnt have to be this way for you..!!!", handing them a copy of 'The Shawshank redemption', 'Taxi Driver' or 'Empire Strikes Back' as an example of what an Ending SHOULD be like...?

What can we do to help these people to realise that if a filmmaker has produced poo via cineprojector more than two or three times already, that throwing them more money for a forth shitty movie is not the right message to send maybe..?

stick out tongue

MildPossession
Commycomdoms.

-Pr-
Nothing wrong with some of Michael Bay's movies. I love Bad Boys II, for instance. It's a fun movie.

Sadako of Girth
Free johnnies, sir...? stick out tongue

Seriously though, what about all the other stuff since..?

Nightmare on Elm steet was a nightmare for allllllllll the wrong reasons.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Free johnnies, sir...? stick out tongue

Seriously though, what about all the other stuff since..?

There are tons of bad movies. If we got rid of all the fans of those, the human race would die out...

Sadako of Girth
Only most of it.

*Finger hovers over apocalypse button*

stick out tongue

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

Jackie Earle Haley's Freddy was pretty good its everything else that was lacking.

Sadako of Girth
That was my assessment too.

Mr Parker
you mean rubbers,get the word right.dont let the mainstream media brainwash you with their lies on what it is.its rubbers.I hate that C word,you hear that C word and the thing that comes to mind is condominums. big grin

RE: Blaxican
Shut up Parker.

- - -

I agree with the OP for the most part; these people need help.

Michael Bay isn't a bad director, though. His movies imo are generally at the least "fun" to watch, and he doesn't take himself seriously. He's stated many times that his movies are essentially just popcorn flicks, but that's what he enjoys doing. Armageddon also rocked.

Uwe Boll sucks ass. He sucks so much he doesn't even know he sucks ass.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Shut up Parker.

come over and make me kid. stick out tongue

RE: Blaxican
Damn, you got me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.