Jesus Vs Hatchet Harry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Its Jesus Christ Superstar and Jesus, atad miffed, is smiting the city in the desert for their sinful ways whilst delivering an awesomely devastating rock vocal.......

5g77AcTbjFo

...and all is going well for the 1st few verses and choruses, until he tears the front off of Hatchet Harry's sexshop...
(..Harry is not amused by this as those shacks can be a right bleeder to get set up right. Jesus now owes him money for repairs that Jesus refuses to pay)

McNeeley/Christ steps in to angrily confront Harry armed with a cosh and Harry righteously defends himself with the 1st thing that comes to hand.... the thing that served him so well against Smithy Robinson in this clip..
naGOZoHxA-I

Both right in a sex shop shack of 12ft x 12ft size til death.

JCSS feats apply for the angry man of peace..
LSATSB feats apply for Harry.

Who wins...?

Impediment
Oooooh, nice one.

I'm about to go to work, so I can't think too long. I'll make a decision by the time I get off of work today.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

naGOZoHxA-I

Fixed

Sadako of Girth
Cheers, Steve. Managed to re-correct..
smile

(The Lord's cosh is seen at 00:46 in the JCSS vid, he picks it up after the guy has fled)

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Impediment
Oooooh, nice one.

I'm about to go to work, so I can't think too long. I'll make a decision by the time I get off of work today.

Cheers...! big grin

Looking forward to your appraisal of this clash.

Robtard
English thug armed with 15" black rubber cock versus an angry Jew in a robe.

My money's on the Brit.

Sadako of Girth
An angry jew in a robe with a cosh....he certainly has been given a chance.

The question is, if is his father's plan to sacrifice his only son by having him slapped to death with massive rubber dick, will Jesus accept it blindly or will he resist..?

Rogue Jedi
Any chance of Jesus sicking his posse on him?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
My money's on the Brit.

Last time anyone said that, it was the eighties and it was a Hercule Poirot mystery... stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Any chance of Jesus sicking his posse on him?

Harry's mates're harder than Jesus's mates.

http://forum.ge/uploads/post-73-1215384239.jpg
Barry the baptist

Vs

John the baptist
http://www.gandzasar.com/assets/holy-see-of-gandzasar/head-of-st-john-the-baptist.jpg

steverules_2

http://www.gandzasar.com/assets/holy-see-of-gandzasar/head-of-st-john-the-baptist.jpg

Was he decapitated whilst masturbating confused

Sadako of Girth
Yes.... I guess he shouldnt have f**ked with Barry the baptist. stick out tongue

Also, You'll notice that Barry took his spine, Predator style too, as we can see from the clear evidence of the picture.

steverules_2
Uhm...where? I see no spine

Sadako of Girth
Precisely.......... shifty

Robtard
The question is, if is his father's plan to sacrifice his only son by having him slapped to death with massive rubber dick, will Jesus accept it blindly or will he resist..?

Thought about this; here's my conclusion:

Jesus was born to die for all our sins; I don't think the method of execution was important though, a sacrifice is a sacrifice, be it by crucifix or 15" black rubber cock, payment's made either way.

Begs the questions though, if Christians wear a cross and pray to sculptures of a crucified Jesus because Jesus died on the cross, what would they wear and pray to if he died by 15" black runner cock?

steverules_2
Precisely.......... shifty

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Thought about this; here's my conclusion:

Jesus was born to die for all our sins; I don't think the method of execution was important though, a sacrifice is a sacrifice, be it by crucifix or 15" black rubber cock, payment's made either way.

Begs the questions though, if Christians wear a cross and pray to sculptures of a crucified Jesus because Jesus died on the cross, what would they wear and pray to if he died by 15" black runner cock?

LOL Sounds like sense to me, Robtard...!

Hmmmmm. That is a good one.. 'A photo of Ted Haggard' would be a kneejerk 1st though of mine, my thats somehow not that simple...

So my final guess would be "A 15 inch black rubber cock..?".

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by steverules_2
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

steverules_2
I thought the before post was aimed at me, I was all like 'WTF is Sadako on aboot?' I thought you may have been hit by a black dildo a few times

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhh LOL I see........

No. I havent....(unlike Jesus..)

Sadako of Girth
Anyone else favour the lord?

the ninjak
Jesus doesn't lose fights.

Sadako of Girth
So what would his method of attack be...?
How do you see him going in to tackle it...?

the ninjak
Jesus teleports the dildo out of Harry's hand and says "I forgive you my son"

Hatchet Harry runs in for a spear tackle and screamin "OI gimme back my dildo you Limey bastard"

Jesus reverse kicks him though the air and summons a portal beneath Harry to Hell.

Harry screams while bring dragged by dangling demon hands "Oh Jesus you canna do this, take me in to the coppas I dinna mean no harm!"

Jesus watches as Harry goes to Hell.
"I care not for the laws of man. I'm the goddam son of of the Lord!"

20 hot Pommy chicks appear out of nowhere and Jesus bursts out in an awesome dance number.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Screen feats wise..?

the ninjak
You need proof of MA skills?
Ab5S8ZN-7I4

Sadako of Girth
Low standard opposition hes fighting, there...
(Lets see if he can get past the big, black cock and the hatchetts..)

But still impressive stuff from the son of Galilee indeed.

the ninjak
He kills vampires as well.

Nephthys
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ab5S8ZN-7I4

Haaaxxx! jawdrop

Sadako of Girth
He did ok against the atheists.....but how would he do against an Anti-Theist..?

Even a Deist uppercut would be whup him. (the puncher not believing in any further intervention after universal creation.) stick out tongue

Lestov16
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ab5S8ZN-7I4

Holy shit!

Sadako of Girth
He could possibly beat Riggs H2H.

Kaibs
I'm Agnostic. Oh shit look.... Jesus just lost. :/

^_^ V

Robtard
Originally posted by Kaibs
I'm Agnostic. Oh shit look.... Jesus just lost. :/

^_^ V

Actually, you'd be uncertain if he lost or not.

dadudemon

One of the many reasons Mormon's don't worship the symbolic or miniaturized versions of torture/execution tools. no expression

As for the thread, I am offended and did not find humor in it.

JK! Hahahahahaha.

I have no opinion, though. I'd say that Jesus could just Dr. Manhattan that douche into nothing...but we have to go with on screen feats, only!

Kaibs

Haha touche good sir. Touche.

Sadako of Girth

laughing out loud True

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.