Uri Boyka versus The Protector...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Uri Boyka versus The Protector.

The two fighters fight where The Protector fought the Capoiera guy.

Uri's knee is not an issue here, it has been fully healed.

To the death, who wins?

marwash22
Kham.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not sure. Kham faced multiple opponents at once, but they were all shit. The Capoeira dude was impressive, but Uri beat one of them in Undisputed 3 I think. Kham definitely has more stamina. I'm on the fence here.

marwash22
Kham adapts to styles at a much faster rate than Uri. Also, if you throw a kick at Kham, you may as well say buh-bye to that leg 'cause he's gonna break it.

a0pUOnpqerI

that crushes all of Boyka's feats.

Rogue Jedi
Those guys Kham did the leg breaking on, at the end, were shit. He had a bit of trouble with Johnny.

Also, Uri broke the Colombians leg with a knee block.

Uri looked faster than Kham. But then again Kham probably has the edge in power.

I dunno.

marwash22
I'm actually not sure either. Uri show's impressive counters...

x6be9a1jmZ0

i just think Kham has the edge in that, he naturally goes for the finisher (maiming) while Boyka goes for the KO.

Rogue Jedi
I think I'm gonna go with Uri for now:

dY-xwW-kXCk

Can't wait to see Lateef in Tekken, that's gonna be BADASS.

marwash22
i know, right! I remember the first time i saw him in "The Protector", my immediate thought was, 'this dude would make a perfect Eddy'.

Rogue Jedi
Is is just me, or does he look a bit heavier in Undisputed 3 than in The Protector? Particularly in the face?

marwash22
yeah, he does. I watched an interview with him... he walks around at about 200lbs. Eddy is kind of a big dude though, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Rogue Jedi
Watching The Protector as we speak, yeah, he looks slimmed down, maybe tenish pounds lighter.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by marwash22
i know, right! I remember the first time i saw him in "The Protector", my immediate thought was, 'this dude would make a perfect Eddy'.

Same. I wonder if he is a good actor though cause I want to see him star in a movie.

If Uri is F'ing with the Protector's elephant he loses

Rogue Jedi
No, just a random meeting and they decide to fight.

KingD19
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Same. I wonder if he is a good actor though cause I want to see him star in a movie.

If Uri is F'ing with the Protector's elephant he loses

Well good news for you, Lateef Crowder is playing Eddy in the new Tekken movie...he's also the guy who plays Baraka in the Mortal Kombat Rebirth short.

Rogue Jedi
I said that already......

KingD19
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I said that already......

I said it again.....

On another note....maybe since he won't lose every fight he's in in the new movies.

Rogue Jedi
The storyline is gonna suck, watch and see.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The storyline is gonna suck, watch and see.

Most adaptation movies suck....I know and accept that. I just hope that he doesn't lose every fight he's in....Baraka is a beast, so is Eddy Gordo...since he has a named character, hopefully they'll treat him like one, and not some random guy who gets beaten by the main character all the time.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by KingD19
Well good news for you, Lateef Crowder is playing Eddy in the new Tekken movie...he's also the guy who plays Baraka in the Mortal Kombat Rebirth short.

I don't think it is a real starring role, he probably won't do no more than fight.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder if Nina Williams is gonna be in it. I ruff her.

SpadeKing
I wonder who will play Heihachi Mishima and if he will have the matching hair.

And if they have Bruce Lee/Marshall Law

Rogue Jedi
I heard Shang Tsung from MK will be Heichachi. Doubtful Paul Phoenix has the flat top haermm

KingD19
If they have Lei Wulong...it's gotta be Jackie Chan.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed. Gonna look for a link.

Rogue Jedi

KingD19
If Wesley Snipes was in Blade shape, he'd make the perfect Raven....they did have identical looks and hairstyles after all.

And Scott Speedman should be Fox....he does look just like him after all.

Rogue Jedi
Agreed on Speedman.

KingD19
You don't think Wesley Snipes would have made a good Raven...when he was younger? As in when he did the 1st Blade.

Raven's creators even said they hadn't intentionally made Raven look like Wesley, they just wanted a cool black ninja.

Rogue Jedi
I guess so.

SpadeKing
When I first played tekken 5 and so someone using Raven from pretty far back I thought it was Blade.

Something tells me Kelly doesn't look like Chrisite no expression

Rogue Jedi
Christie droolio You know Eddy's hittin' that shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.