Who can tank Thor's godblast?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who can tank thors godblast?

superman
dp tyrant
captain marvel
odin
juggernaut
black bolt
lobo
silver surfer
zeus
thanos
sentry

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

superman
dp tyrant
captain marvel
odin
juggernaut
black bolt
lobo
silver surfer
zeus
thanos
sentry fix the thread name before somebody makes funn of it... big grin I say Dp Tyrant, Odin(if he knows is coming) Thanos...thats all the rest die

Wei Phoenix
Too late! Tahaha!

r0nm0n88
-superman: BYE BYE SUPES

-dp tyrant: HURT but alive

-captain marvel: DEAD

-odin: if hes caught off guard hes dead, in a battle he tanks it tho

-juggernaut: gets dazed

-black bolt: dies horribly

-lobo: Dies miserably

-silver surfer: dies

-zeus: same as odin

-thanos: may survive, but he ganna be hurt

-sentry: dies, but voidtry could come back

Black bolt z
Sentry
thanos(mabye)
zues
juggs
odin
tyrant

Colossus-Big C
can a mod fix the title

Colossus-Big C
is thor skyfather level?

King Castle
superman easy he is immune to magic thx to slow magic resistant build up and added immunity by phantom stranger. shifty

Nihilist
dp tyrant
odin
juggernaut
zeus
thanos

Black bolt z
is thor skyfather level? Some may say.Only stupid ones but still some

Gecko4lif
Thor has always been skyfather level

It just varired from low skyfather, Classic thor - To Low entity level (Endgame thor, or RKt as he is often called)

King Castle
plus what the hell happen to his odin power? i know he put it into his hammer but no writer really wanted to acknowledge his power boost same as doom.. inconsistency is what drives me from comics..

thor can place in the skyfather when written right or herald lvl when the story needs him at that lvl.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think anyone on that list can tank a God Blast.

Thor has Skyfather level feats etc. but his an elite top tier who can break into the Trans category at times.

King Castle
odin and Zeus if they brace for it via magic amps and shields

marwash22
none of them will "tank" it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos would tank it without his shields... with his shields it probably wouldn't even get threw them let alone hurt Thanos at all.

King Castle
his godblast should kill almost everyone if they cant brace for it.. the whole using the earth magnetic field and his godly force and blast them like he did the celestial would F4#$ everyone up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by King Castle
odin and Zeus if they brace for it via magic amps and shields

That's not what I'd call tanking. And even while amping their respective durability and placing shields around themselves, I don't think they'll be able to take a hit from the God Blast. They'll be seriously injured at least in my opinion.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos would tank it without his shields... with his shields it probably wouldn't even get threw them let alone hurt Thanos at all. if thanos Can then Juggernaut can fo shure.... cool (he did already anyways)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos would tank it without his shields... with his shields it probably wouldn't even get threw them let alone hurt Thanos at all.

When the hell did Thanos gain durability surpassing Skyfather level?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
if thanos Can then Juggernaut can fo shure.... cool (he did already anyways)

That was easily the weakest God Blast we have ever seen. Thor was severely weakened.

nicamarvin
Badabing
I may talk with the other mods...you could use a 1 month ban. you are so kind my lord...notworthy

King Castle
Originally posted by nicamarvin
you are so kind my lord...notworthy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ6uLFsLR2Y.. dont go..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
When the hell did Thanos gain durability surpassing Skyfather level?

gain durability surpassing skyfather... what does that even mean Rage? He didn't lose any durability and always has had skyfather or higher durability. Face it Rage... It wouldn't break his shields and even it does... it's certainly not killing Thanos in the least. Even without his shields he can take it... sure it would mess him up and maybe even flash KO him but damn well not killing him

KuRuPT Thanosi
That was easily the weakest God Blast we have ever seen. Thor was severely weakened.

except the part where his strength had returned.

kgkg
Thor has Skyfather level feats etc. but his an elite top tier who can break into the Trans category at times. thumb up

amnesia
gain durability surpassing skyfather... what does that even mean Rage? He didn't lose any durability and always has had skyfather or higher durability. Face it Rage... It wouldn't break his shields and even it does... it's certainly not killing Thanos in the least. Even without his shields he can take it... sure it would mess him up and maybe even flash KO him but damn well not killing him

laughing out loud laughing out loud

vansonbee
Current Juggernaut, Captain Marvel, Superman, Silver Surfer will be sent flying, most likely survive.

Lobo gets big hole in his chest, but healing factor kicks in.
DP Tyrant, Odin, Thanos tanks it like that.
Zeus, Sentry - Dunno
BB - KO

Rage.Of.Olympus

Thanos has Skyfather level durability and beyond?

laughing out loud

A God Blast would flash k.o him?

laughing out loud

A God Blast has:

1) Had Galactus run in fear of losing his life.
2) Has put down a being that was around Skyfather level who had Odin's power plus the combined power of the Dark Gods (The Union.).
3) Has punched a hole in Exitar's dome and actually gave him pause due to the force of the explosion. For some reference as to how tough Celestial armor actually is -at least in Thor's book- Arishem was completely unaffected by an energy bolt containing power from Odin, Zeus, and Vishnu (At least I think it was Vishnu. It was another Skyfather.)

What's my point? Thanos tanking a God Blast is absurd. Get the hell out of here with that shit.

And while we're at it, what makes you think Thanos has Skyfather durability and beyond?

Rage.Of.Olympus
except the part where his strength had returned.

Do not get into debates regarding Thor with me. Please. I'm only going to post these once so pay attention.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/AWeakness.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/AWeakness2.jpg

Make sure you read those scans and understand them.

Angel Watching
I think only Blackblot with one shot dies. Others messed up

BattleMage
No one on that list tanks a GOD blast from Thor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos has Skyfather level durability and beyond?

laughing out loud

A God Blast would flash k.o him?

laughing out loud

A God Blast has:

1) Had Galactus run in fear of losing his life.
2) Has put down a being that was around Skyfather level who had Odin's power plus the combined power of the Dark Gods (The Union.).
3) Has punched a hole in Exitar's dome and actually gave him pause due to the force of the explosion. For some reference as to how tough Celestial armor actually is -at least in Thor's book- Arishem was completely unaffected by an energy bolt containing power from Odin, Zeus, and Vishnu (At least I think it was Vishnu. It was another Skyfather.)

What's my point? Thanos tanking a God Blast is absurd. Get the hell out of here with that shit.

And while we're at it, what makes you think Thanos has Skyfather durability and beyond?

I honestly hate having to constantly tool you sometimes Rage. Okay you ask for skyfather durability and beyond.. well he fought what some consider the peak skyfather and he wasn't put down by said skyfather. He's tanked blasts from The maker who while mentally weak, still had the power of a being beyond skyfather level and he tanked those blasts. Took shots from Magus with an incomplete IG and was just fine. Took shots from is doopleganger who he estimated was more powerful than him... Thanos as imo low skyfather level so again no issue taking shots from a being more powerful than him. He has skyfather durability easily and it could be argued beyond as he has yet to be put down by any skyfather or beyond. To say nothing of his shields tanking blows from Abstract being like The Omega and Galactus before breaking. Both of those being power output makes Thor's Godblast look like a joke. Tooled yet again Rage.

You're bring up Thor firing a Godblast he can't do in this thread? Fail. Or did you forget he was amped to be able to fire said blast.

YOu bringing up the blast that hurt Galactus is amusing. A shot Galactus took from behind and it didn't even knock him off his feet. Compare that to the blast Thanos hit Galactus with. Seems Thanos mere blasts have more concussive force than the almighty Godblast LOL. Did you forget Juggs tanking the Godblast to no effect?

Thanos can certainly take a godblast with or without his shields. With his shields... it never even breaks them.

bbrem123

superman
dp tyrant
captain marvel
odin
juggernaut
black bolt
lobo
silver surfer
zeus
thanos
sentry

dp tyrant
odin
juggernaut
zeus
thanos
sentry

Rage.Of.Olympus
I honestly hate having to constantly tool you sometimes Rage. Okay you ask for skyfather durability and beyond.. well he fought what some consider the peak skyfather and he wasn't put down by said skyfather.

I honestly do not know why I bother replying. You aren't even trying anymore. Your just posting nonsense in an attempt to drag shit out. At least at one point you were logical. Anyways...

By that logic Thor's what, a cosmic entity based on his higher end feats? He outperformed the Odin Destroyer and tanked blasts from merciless Celestials. His also tanked blasts from a blood lusted Stan Lee Odin unharmed. Need something a bit more concrete.

He's tanked blasts from The maker who while mentally weak, still had the power of a being beyond skyfather level and he tanked those blasts.

Let's not forget that she reduced herself to mortal form. Leaving herself vulnerable. Mjolnir had enough power to one shot Korvac's girlfriend when she had inherited his power when she left herself undefended.

And, Thanos never actually tanked any attacks from what I recall. He survived one omni-directional blast that took him out. After that, I don't recall him being actually hit by any of her attacks. He blocked everything she threw at him.

And what makes you think her actual power output in mortal form was beyond Skyfather levels.

Took shots from Magus with an incomplete IG and was just fine.

Key word incomplete. And hey, if suddenly how a character performs against beings wielding the Infinity Gauntlet has suddenly become valid, just let me know. And are you referring to Infinity War by any chance?

Took shots from is doopleganger who he estimated was more powerful than him... Thanos as imo low skyfather level so again no issue taking shots from a being more powerful than him.

That's the case with a lot of beings. Thor has taken attacks from beings much more powerful than himself. Including a Thanos clone who was significantly amped. He was about to spread death across the Universe.

He has skyfather durability easily and it could be argued beyond as he has yet to be put down by any skyfather or beyond. To say nothing of his shields tanking blows from Abstract being like The Omega and Galactus before breaking. Both of those being power output makes Thor's Godblast look like a joke. Tooled yet again Rage.

I don't even know if I want to justify that ridiculous reasoning witha response.

How exactly have I been tooled you moron?

You're bring up Thor firing a Godblast he can't do in this thread? Fail. Or did you forget he was amped to be able to fire said blast.

Once again, don't get into arguments regarding Thor lore with me. Thor was not amped in the Exitar instance. He wrapped the belt of strength around Mjolnir hoping it would allow it to survive the process. It didn't.

YOu bringing up the blast that hurt Galactus is amusing. A shot Galactus took from behind and it didn't even knock him off his feet. Compare that to the blast Thanos hit Galactus with. Seems Thanos mere blasts have more concussive force than the almighty Godblast LOL. Did you forget Juggs tanking the Godblast to no effect?

laughing out loud

You honestly aren't trying to argue that a blast from Thanos packs more of a punch than the God Blast are you? Especially not on such flimsy evidence as Galactus being on his feet? Because that would be over the top by even my standards.

I might as well seriously argue that Thor's Cosmic level because Donald Blake defeated Molecule Man with a punch if we've reached the point where common sense has stopped having any meaning.

The God Blast had Galactus running for his life. He thought there was a chance he might die. Thanos knocked him off his feet to completely no affect as he himself admitted. Just...facepalm

And how do you know it hit him from behind? The lines formed by the waves of forces indicate to me that it came directly at him which makes sense as Galactus was last seen infront of Ego and Thor was basically on the surface of Ego.

Did you forget that: Thor was extremely weakened, that was the most weak God Blast we have ever seen, and the Juggernaut had his force field on? He was also most definitely affected. The God Blast actually pushed him back. Overpowered his main enchantment. That's more impressive display of concussive force than knocking Galactus off his feet.

Thanos can certainly take a godblast with or without his shields. With his shields... it never even breaks them.

Your a moron.

amnesia
I honestly hate having to constantly tool you sometimes Rage. Okay you ask for skyfather durability and beyond.. well he fought what some consider the peak skyfather and he wasn't put down by said skyfather. He's tanked blasts from The maker who while mentally weak, still had the power of a being beyond skyfather level and he tanked those blasts. Took shots from Magus with an incomplete IG and was just fine. Took shots from is doopleganger who he estimated was more powerful than him... Thanos as imo low skyfather level so again no issue taking shots from a being more powerful than him. He has skyfather durability easily and it could be argued beyond as he has yet to be put down by any skyfather or beyond. To say nothing of his shields tanking blows from Abstract being like The Omega and Galactus before breaking. Both of those being power output makes Thor's Godblast look like a joke. Tooled yet again Rage.

That's.. unusually dumb. Even from the Thanos camp

Black bolt z

Thanos can certainly take a godblast with or without his shields. With his shields... it never even breaks them. No.Just no.

Damborgson
It tears the fabric of reality apart...All of them go down except maybe Odin and Zeus. ( Maybe Tyrant.)

Uriel005
For Thanos I'd say it depends. With no items helping him I'd say he'd survive but its gonna hurt like hell.
Superman also depends does he have magic immunity built up or what.
Odin and Zeus I'm gonna say yes they tank it in a straight fight.
Juggernaut most likely just because that's the way he rolls.
Silver Surfer and Sentry are a maybe. Depends on where they are in the storyline.
Galactus smiting surfer probably tanks it.
Sentry is more of a toss up for me I'm gonna go with getting cooked extra crispy though.
Captain Marvel depends on his magic resistance level. Some writers label him as nigh invulnerable to certain magics and other times he just fails badly.

Lobo is toast/extra crispy with a side order of bacon. But if you go with the writers he'd likely survive wonder whats cooking and pass out.
Black bolt I'm gonna say he gets cooked.

Black bolt z
Why did BB have to be the least durable here!?!?!?!?!?

Also why are people saying sentry couldn't take it?Would he just reform?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Why did BB have to be the least durable here!?!?!?!?!?

Also why are people saying sentry couldn't take it?Would he just reform? its not "tanking" when you are destroyed, even if you do reform

Black bolt z
its not "tanking" when you are destroyed, even if you do reform Well then he has no shot.Its goes light a piece of lave shaped like a knife though already melted butter.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I honestly do not know why I bother replying. You aren't even trying anymore. Your just posting nonsense in an attempt to drag shit out. At least at one point you were logical. Anyways...

By that logic Thor's what, a cosmic entity based on his higher end feats? He outperformed the Odin Destroyer and tanked blasts from merciless Celestials. His also tanked blasts from a blood lusted Stan Lee Odin unharmed. Need something a bit more concrete.

Let's not forget that she reduced herself to mortal form. Leaving herself vulnerable. Mjolnir had enough power to one shot Korvac's girlfriend when she had inherited his power when she left herself undefended.

And, Thanos never actually tanked any attacks from what I recall. He survived one omni-directional blast that took him out. After that, I don't recall him being actually hit by any of her attacks. He blocked everything she threw at him.

And what makes you think her actual power output in mortal form was beyond Skyfather levels.

Key word incomplete. And hey, if suddenly how a character performs against beings wielding the Infinity Gauntlet has suddenly become valid, just let me know. And are you referring to Infinity War by any chance?

That's the case with a lot of beings. Thor has taken attacks from beings much more powerful than himself. Including a Thanos clone who was significantly amped. He was about to spread death across the Universe.

I don't even know if I want to justify that ridiculous reasoning witha response.

How exactly have I been tooled you moron?

Once again, don't get into arguments regarding Thor lore with me. Thor was not amped in the Exitar instance. He wrapped the belt of strength around Mjolnir hoping it would allow it to survive the process. It didn't.

laughing out loud

You honestly aren't trying to argue that a blast from Thanos packs more of a punch than the God Blast are you? Especially not on such flimsy evidence as Galactus being on his feet? Because that would be over the top by even my standards.

I might as well seriously argue that Thor's Cosmic level because Donald Blake defeated Molecule Man with a punch if we've reached the point where common sense has stopped having any meaning.

The God Blast had Galactus running for his life. He thought there was a chance he might die. Thanos knocked him off his feet to completely no affect as he himself admitted. Just...facepalm

And how do you know it hit him from behind? The lines formed by the waves of forces indicate to me that it came directly at him which makes sense as Galactus was last seen infront of Ego and Thor was basically on the surface of Ego.

Did you forget that: Thor was extremely weakened, that was the most weak God Blast we have ever seen, and the Juggernaut had his force field on? He was also most definitely affected. The God Blast actually pushed him back. Overpowered his main enchantment. That's more impressive display of concussive force than knocking Galactus off his feet.

Your a moron.

Jesus... some people are really dense.... You asked why I feel Thanos has skyfather durability or greater and I named said instances of skyfather or greater beings not putting him down. That is somehow confusing to you?

Odin (Peak Skyfather) - Hit Thanos with multiple blasts that one shot high heralds to no effect. He even pulled out his spear to raise the stakes and Thanos walked RIGHT THROUGH the blast.

The Maker - Why do I feel like she was beyond skyfather level of power.. ummm because that is what was stated on panel. I know you didn't forget that the BeyonderS power was rectonned to a cosmic cube.. cosmic cubes.. above skyfather. That wasn't a crazy deduction now was it Rage, I mean come on. He was hit with her initial surprise blast and survived. He backhand other blasts which means they did hit his hand and another shot he took to the chest and had no issues. That is a greater than Skyfather being of power output not putting him down

The Doppleganger - More power than Thanos... was taking multiple shots from him and never was close to going down

Magus with Incomplete IG - Took shots from Magus and never went down. That is shots from what would be abstract level being and didn't go down.

Galactus and Omega both abstract beings couldn't even get through his shields in one shot. This are beings that make Thor's power output look like a weak feeb. Again these are abstract level of power beings who couldn't even get through his shields.. let alone test his Eternal durability and yet you think a Godblast kills him? Do you try and be this stupid daily or just once in awhile? That was horrible logic and just admit Thor's Godblast wouldnt' kill Thanos with his shields up at least. If you feel without his shields it could (i disagree) but at least that is more logical.

No the shot from Thor was from behind. Post the scans to confirm as that is exactly how I remember it. Furthermore, it was a WEAKENED Galactus who was starving to death. Not to mention that he was written much weaker then than he is now. However, compare that to Thanos blast way Galactus for wait could've been miles, who was well fed and written more powerful during these times... No comparison really.....

He had his forcefield on... when did it say this? I never recal that being said.... He was initially pushed back but THEN started moving forward.

Again why are you so slow... he wrapped the belt of strength around Mjolnir so that it wouldn't break.. yet because it did that proves something to you and makes it not an amp and applicable for this battle? Are you kidding me Rage.. you make this too easy. If the belt of strength WAN'T there we can logically deduce he wouldn't be able to do what he did if it still broke with it wrapped around there. To say nothing of the fact that you're bringing up a incident where his godblast wasn't typical and in fact had an amp to help him pull out off. Thus that is invalid for this thread... jesus rage.. try a little harder next time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
rage rage rage

Omega Vision
Took shots from Magus with an incomplete IG and was just fine.
Didn't Dr Doom actually survive a blast from a COMPLETE IG?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Didn't Dr Doom actually survive a blast from a COMPLETE IG?

I don't believe that is true at all. If so, are you claiming that this proves Dr. Doom is as durable as Thanos? If not, that the point of it is...?

Black bolt z
Didn't Dr Doom actually survive a blast from a COMPLETE IG? Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't believe that is true at all. If so, are you claiming that this proves Dr. Doom is as durable as Thanos? If not, that the point of it is...? Well it was a blast of thanos with IG but he was only using PG at the time.It looks like he delved into powers other then just PG during the battle so its possible he used more then that but for me i'd say no.No way can doom take a high powered blast from full IG.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

If your so desperate for me to continue this Kurupt, you could have PMed me with a link.

Naija boy
Juggernaut, Thanos, DP tyrant, Odin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Naija boy
Juggernaut, Thanos, DP tyrant, Odin.

agree

KuRuPT Thanosi
laughing out loud

If your so desperate for me to continue this Kurupt, you could have PMed me with a link.

Desperate... hardly.. it passes the time smile

Colossus-Big C
Thor has FULL use of god blast

chomperx9
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8587/captainmarvelv301703.jpg

Omega Vision
I don't believe that is true at all. If so, are you claiming that this proves Dr. Doom is as durable as Thanos? If not, that the point of it is...?
It may have been a What If? but I do recall seeing a few scans of Dr Doom wrestling with Thanos for the IG and getting blasted away. His cloak was burned and his armor was blackened but he was fine and swearing that he'd possess the IG soon within seconds of landing.

My point (which may become meaningless if it turns out it really was a What If?) is that you can't really ascribe universe busting power to every blast of the IG, nor can you seriously use that as an argument that either Thanos or Doom have Universe-bust-proof durability.

Black bolt z
It may have been a What If? but I do recall seeing a few scans of Dr Doom wrestling with Thanos for the IG and getting blasted away. His cloak was burned and his armor was blackened but he was fine and swearing that he'd possess the IG soon within seconds of landing.

My point (which may become meaningless if it turns out it really was a What If?) is that you can't really ascribe universe busting power to every blast of the IG, nor can you seriously use that as an argument that either Thanos or Doom have Universe-bust-proof durability. You do realize that that was IG series right?

Rage.Of.Olympus

My point (which may become meaningless if it turns out it really was a What If?) is that you can't really ascribe universe busting power to every blast of the IG, nor can you seriously use that as an argument that either Thanos or Doom have Universe-bust-proof durability.

It wasn't a What If.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by chomperx9
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8587/captainmarvelv301703.jpg

I think that's actually a clone.

Starscream M
I think that's actually a clone. there always has to be an excuse huh?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
there always has to be an excuse huh?

no expression

This Thanos seemed to acknowledge himself as the Thanos that appeared in the Thor books in the following page. I never actually noticed that until recently. Just giving my opinion.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Starscream M

This conversation is pointless however, Colossus stated that Thor has full use of the God Blast, and I messaged him to confirm if Thor can use his Exitar level attack. He said he can. next time you message colossus, ask him if his dick turns to steel when he transforms for me...

Sr J-Bieb
This conversation is pointless however, Colossus stated that Thor has full use of the God Blast, and I messaged him to confirm if Thor can use his Exitar level attack. He said he can. laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

next time you message colossus, ask him if his dick turns to steel when he transforms for me...

no expression

I'm not going waste my time needlessly debating a point. My patience for people like you has run out.

Starscream M
no expression

I'm not going waste my time needlessly debating a point. My patience for people like you has run out. you won the debate the moment you revealed that colossus confirmed your thoughts on the matter

Rage.Of.Olympus
you won the debate the moment you revealed that colossus confirmed your thoughts on the matter

erm

Starscream M
erm I'm actually curious...what did you mean by that statement...or was it a typo?

chomperx9
I think that's actually a clone. thor or thanos ? and no i dont have the book. still need the issue # on it

Prep-Man
Judomaster.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos was the clone apparently.

I'm actually curious...what did you mean by that statement...or was it a typo?

What statement? The one you originally quoted? I meant what I said. Colossus stated Thor has full use of the God Blast and I simply confirmed that he also meant the Exitar attack.

chomperx9

well then if a thanos clone can block mjolnir why not the real one ?

also do u have the issue # on the book ?

Starscream M

What statement? The one you originally quoted? I meant what I said. Colossus stated Thor has full use of the God Blast and I simply confirmed that he also meant the Exitar attack. you said you 'messaged' him, wth did that mean?

Rage.Of.Olympus
you said you 'messaged' him, wth did that mean?

no expression

It meant I messaged him. We can send each other messages on this board.

Starscream M
no expression

It meant I messaged him. We can send each other messages on this board. oh you meant the kmc poster...you should really specify

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by chomperx9
well then if a thanos clone can block mjolnir why not the real one ?

also do u have the issue # on the book ?

Hey, I'm fine with people using clones as proof. As long as it goes both ways.

Captain Marvel #17 I believe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
oh you meant the kmc poster...you should really specify

facepalm

Starscream M
facepalm facepalm you clown, im not the only one who didn't catch that

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm you clown, im not the only one who didn't catch that

facepalm

Who the hell would be dumb enough to think I was actually talking about the real Colossus when the poster Colossus is the thread starter and posted exactly what I said he did on the previous page? And no, I don't think Bran is dumb enough to reach the conclusion you did. Either way, it doesn't help your case.

Starscream M
facepalm

Who the hell would be dumb enough to think I was actually talking about the real Colossus when the poster Colossus is the thread starter and posted exactly what I said he did on the previous page? do you think i follow every word you post to get full context of everything?

I just saw you say colossus...because apparently typing an extra c after it is too much trouble. more likely you wanted to obfuscate once again.

Rage.Of.Olympus
do you think i follow every word you post to get full context of everything?

I just saw you say colossus...because apparently typing an extra c after it is too much trouble. more likely you wanted to obfuscate once again.

facepalm

Black bolt z
Don't work Rage.

Brucey=facepalm

Sr J-Bieb
That's not a Thanos clone.

lol at Brucey
I was just laughing at you messaging him to reach a conclusion here. Colossus, messaging for thread info, Exitar Godblast belt of strength applicable to Thor (which goes back to how... something Colossus is), etc. Just makes for a funny scenario.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you sure? He referred to the Thanosi clone in the Thor issues as himself or at least acknowledged it. Did Thanos ever confirm that this was him in a later appearance?

Okay.

Sr J-Bieb
Are you sure? He referred to the Thanosi clone in the Thor issues as himself or at least acknowledged it. Did Thanos ever confirm that this was him in a later appearance?

Okay. Pretty sure he answered Thor's "I beat you before" with, "That was a clone".
I don't remember any mention of that being as a Thanosi, and he was helping Thor/Genis as well, so...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Pretty sure he answered Thor's "I beat you before" with, "That was a clone".
I don't remember any mention of that being as a Thanosi, and he was helping Thor/Genis as well, so...

Look at the scan Chomper posted on the 3rd page.

Thor questions Thanos' presence as he saw him die himself. Thanos states that death is like love making, it gets better every time. He seemed to acknowledge that it was he who died and somehow came back.

I'd have to see a scene where Thanos confirms that this was him in a later comic.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Colossus-Big C
i forgot to add PC Darkseid and the source(pre anti equation)
bada please add them for me

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
laughing who are the people kissing in your sig confused

KuRuPT Thanosi
i forgot to add PC Darkseid and the source(pre anti equation)
bada please add them for me

Curious... so your intent for Thor in this thread is to have the belt of strength wrapped about Mjolnir even though we've only seen that once and it even broke then? Really...

kgkg
who are the people kissing in your sig confused Adam and Steve.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kgkg
Adam and Steve. both are males?

Black bolt z
both are males? Its a parody of adam and eve....

KuRuPT Thanosi
Curious... so your intent for Thor in this thread is to have the belt of strength wrapped about Mjolnir even though we've only seen that once and it even broke then? Really...

So Colossus?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Colossus-Big C
So Colossus? that wasnt my intent but as i said he has full use of the god blast so whatever he did to amp it he can do it here
also the belt of strength only amped the hammer

KuRuPT Thanosi

KuRuPT Thanosi

Badabing
Thanos was pierced by boneclaws. His durability is between Cap and Spidey. Take THAT Kurupt & Quan! sneer

thanduros

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Badabing
Thanos was pierced by boneclaws. His durability is between Cap and Spidey. Take THAT Kurupt & Quan! sneer

thanduros

Batman & Supes durability is around street thug level big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes please post examples of Thanos being KO'd and his durability not living up to his average showings. You know as well as I do that there are MORE examples of Thanos's durability being top notch on average. If you care to disagree and you think you have more examples then we can begin. If not concede the point.

baka

Do you really want me to post a scene of Thanos being knocked out?

That depends on what you consider top notch. I do admit that Thanos has less low showings than other characters. His had the benefits of clones and being mostly handled by one writer.

That still doesn't mean that Thanos has Skyfather level and beyond durability.

Yet again you failed me Rage. This is becoming routine for you during our discussion isn't it. You gave me an example where Thor DIDN'T take the shots that Thanos did from Odin. Thanos took more than 5 shots from Odin and fire back at Odin, and tried to engage Odin h2h. All these things make your example irrelant. I want an example of Thor taking the amount of damage Thanos did and a fight lasting as long. Please don't post another failed example for the second time on this point. Either that or concede you bringing up Thor and trying to compare his fight with Odin to Thanos's fight weren't the same.

Lol. You need to re-read that fight. Odin attacks Thanos 4 times and unleashes one assault near the end with Gungnir (The first attack was blocked apparently by a force field so we should technically make it 3.) That's no different from what Thor managed.

You don't seem to understand that you don't have to be Skyfather level to do what Thanos did against Odin.

Sheer stupidity on your part is what I was responding to. Thanos backhanding point blank shots from a powerful person means what? To you it means it doesn't count and didn't hit him since his hands were charged.. WTF LOL. No it hit his hands period. Furthermore, it matters not as there is nothing taking away him charging his hands or using his shields. Thus like the previous points you tried to make you failed yet again.

facepalm

The energy that Thanos was using to deflect and block her attacks were covering and emanating from his hands. Do you not see how stupid it is to try and pass that off as an actual durability feat for Thanos?

If the Maker's attacks were something he could withstand, it'd be pointless to attempt and deflect all of her energy in the first place. And we know her energy might not likely be something he could tank since she previously one shotted him.

Did you asy Thor had NO amp for their fight? Are you kidding me? Only he had the belt of strength and Odin force empowerment. How on God's Green Earth did Thor have no amp? Stop failing me. JESUS.

facepalm

The scans I posted were from before he received any of those.

Okay so you concede Galactus wasn't quite as high as he is now... that is fine.. You also concede that Galactus wasn't well fed.. that is also fine and were the points I was making.

He probably wasn't high up the food chain because the boundaries weren't so defined back then. That doesn't somehow negate the feat or make it any less impressive. Decades later the God Blast was still able to give pause to Exitar and in the Thor books, Celestials were above Galactus in power. Galactus was a Universal force back then as well.

If your trying to argue that Galactus was weakened in that story to somehow undermine the God Blast's feat, do you also agree that the Destroyer can destroy Galactus? I only care that you consistent in this situation. If you refuse to accept said statement, then I'll argue that Galactus wasn't hungry in their first encounter. Opposite most likely.

Lastly, let me ask you something... If juggs wasn't slightly moving forward... why would the groud give way. If it was a even struggle juggs would be stationary not going down or have the ground give way.. If thor was pushing him back.. he would be going back. He was fighting against the godblast power and moving forward slightly.. thus the ground gave way because the godblast was strong enough to have him not go directly forward but down. I'm not sure why this alludes you.

Stop being so f*cking stupid.

It's right there on the page. Juggernaut was not moving forward. He was pushed back, tried to regain his forward momentum and the concrete gave way due to the pressure. Stop projecting your fallacious views when the seen is so damn clear cut.

It's more likely that Juggernaut attempted to stop his backward movement by planting his feet -to no avail- and the ground simply gave way than your stupid reasoning.

batdude123
Do you really want me to post a scene of Thanos being knocked out?

Yes please.

chomperx9
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes please.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/272/thanosowned.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes please.

I'm too lazy right now. Sorry. sad

Black bolt z
Juggernaut can.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Juggernaut can. ive seen 8th day do it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.