Captain America, Iron Fist vs Batman, Black Panther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
1. Random encounter.

2. 2hr prep for both teams.

Who wins and why?

Badabing
Well, I know only know IF and BP from appearances in other comics such as Avengers, FF, etc. So I really can't say who wins #1. I would hazard to guess stalemate though. I would say Bats and BP win #2 handily though.

King Castle
team 1 rock team 2.. IF tears through BP's suit or bats making it a two against one fight

jalek moye
fight 2 is just a horrible stomp in team 2 favors seeing as team 1 doesnt even prep for real.

But fight one Iron Fist solos

Black bolt z
1 for 1
2 for 2

BattleMage
Marvel wins big grin

rotiart
With gas bellets and shit like that I can see team two with a slight majority in fight one and a major majority in two... Gas will work well on cap but I doubt batman blackpanther or ironfist would be affected

Also assuming ironfist faces off with black panther 5)3 the vibranuum suit will absorb most of the damage but does not do well against cutting or piercing.... But cap and ironfist use bludgeoning attacks...

Mindset
Originally posted by rotiart
With gas bellets and shit like that I can see team two with a slight majority in fight one and a major majority in two... Gas will work well on cap but I doubt batman blackpanther or ironfist would be affected

Also assuming ironfist faces off with black panther 5)3 the vibranuum suit will absorb most of the damage but does not do well against cutting or piercing.... But cap and ironfist use bludgeoning attacks... IF can cut with his chi.

BattleMage
Originally posted by rotiart

Also assuming ironfist faces off with black panther 5)3 the vibranuum suit will absorb most of the damage but does not do well against cutting or piercing.... But cap and ironfist use bludgeoning attacks... What are gas bellets?

lawest9
?????????????????????????????????

namorsubby
1.Current IF tips the scales, due entirely to that monsterous chi.

2.Not even close. Bruce and T'challa FTW.

Angel Watching
1. ca, iron
2. bats, black p

Harbinger
Originally posted by namorsubby
1.Current IF tips the scales, due entirely to that monsterous chi.

2.Not even close. Bruce and T'challa FTW.

Dum Dum Dugan
Team 1 should win handily if not ever dam time for first encounter.

Team 2 should win handily if not ever time for second encounter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.