Bullseye Vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76103-42652-bullseye_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54468/1019684-bane_large.jpg

Supermutant
Bane is stronger and a better fighter, plus he can take a lot of punishment.

rotiart
Bullseye every time. Even if the fight started close bullseye isn't a slouch and can fight his way to abetter position. And unlike batman bullseye will finish the job. Toothpick to the eye or something

Prep-Man
Bane can take a lot more punishment with venom. It won't be easy.

BruceSkywalker
bulls eye kills him

Hank_Henshaw
Originally posted by Supermutant
Bane is stronger and a better fighter, plus he can take a lot of punishment.
laughing

Colossus-Big C
bullseye can lift 850 pounds

Prep-Man
Bane can take on HM who can lift twice that amount. At least.

SamZED
Bullseye also has crazy reflexes feats one wouldn't even expect to see from Batman, yet he somehow manages to lose...

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bane can take a lot more punishment with venom. It won't be easy. Bane doesn't use Venom anymore, or what I've read in past few months.

But I guess you meant Bane w/ Venom in OP...

Bane can take on HM who can lift twice that amount. At least. Who HM?

I give Bullseye the majority win through range, flexibility, creativity.

Bane on the other hand, with venom amped, his mind will be berserk, any intermittent strategist planning is out the window. Just mad readable animal.

BE 7/10

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee
Bane doesn't use Venom anymore, or what I've read in past few months.

But I guess you meant Bane w/ Venom in OP...

Who HM?

I give Bullseye the majority win through range, flexibility, creativity.

Bane on the other hand, with venom amped, his mind will be berserk, any intermittent strategist planning is out the window. Just mad readable animal.

BE 7/10

Yes, Bane with Venom. HM= Hourman. Who's a lot quicker and stronger than Bullseye.

vansonbee
Yes, Bane with Venom. HM= Hourman. Who's a lot quicker and stronger than Bullseye. Thanks for clearafiying HM.

I actually recall that comic, but you do remember Bane was using his head in that issue FTW.

HM/Bane > BE in strength anyways.

HM was being tricked and what was his speed movement that were stopped by Bane? I forgot.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Hank_Henshaw
laughing

rolling on floor laughing

Bane is stronger even without venom he rips out the arms of his opponent and has high durable taking multiple gun shoots without any lasting effect.

iceman24567
Bane beats the hell out of Bullseye

tkitna
Bane will die

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Supermutant rolling on floor laughing Bane is stronger even without venom he rips out the arms of his opponent and has high durable taking multiple gun shoots without any lasting effect.

true. soneone who can go toe to toe with hourman would be pretty strong.

Black bolt z
Bullseye every time

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee Thanks for clearafiying HM. I actually recall that comic, but you do remember Bane was using his head in that issue FTW. HM/Bane > BE in strength anyways. HM was being tricked and what was his speed movement that were stopped by Bane? I forgot.

that would make bane even more dangerous since he didnt have venom. the drug hm takes gives him enhanced stats through the board. not just strength. yet bane kept up.

Colossus-Big C
seriously though.
bulleyes kills him with a rock or something

Prep-Man
maybe if it was aunt may.

StiltmanFTW
Lester. Starting distance's too much.

the ninjak
Bullseye kills him with range and avoiding tactics.

cdtm
maybe if it was aunt may.

Doesn't Bullseye have a virtually meta ability at making projectiles even more dangerous....?

Like, he can take a handful of sand, and turn it into buckshot?

Lord Feron
Bullseye no contest

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
Doesn't Bullseye have a virtually meta ability at making projectiles even more dangerous....?

Like, he can take a handful of sand, and turn it into buckshot?

Yes, but Bane has high damage soak and has gone up against some pretty high metas. Azreal and Hourman, who can outrace a car with ease. Not to mention lift around 5 tons. Anyone who says Bullseye with ease is low balling Bane.

SamZED
He doesnt have to win in h2h, he can keep his distance and use projectiles. Also Bullseye secretly has a healing factor. They should've updated the bios long time ago.

Prep-Man
I'm pretty sure Bane will eventually tag him. And all he needs is one blow. Like what DD did to him last issue. Except it will be a lot uglier.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Also Bullseye secretly has a healing factor.

Same could be said about the Punisher. And their healing is not the kind of battlefield regeneration ala Wolverine anyway.

But yeah, BE wins.

StiltmanFTW
I'm pretty sure Bane will eventually tag him. And all he needs is one blow. Like what DD did to him last issue. Except it will be a lot uglier.

Prep-Man
Didn't stop DD from gutting BE. I'd peg Bane around Mat wise in speed. Seeing as he's gotten a hold of some metas before.

StiltmanFTW
Didn't stop DD from gutting BE. I'd peg Bane around Mat wise in speed. Seeing as he's gotten a hold of some metas before.

What are you talking about? Unlike here, they fought at close quarters.

Prep-Man
I'm not giving BE a huge distance. This is a regular fight. Bane has endured point blank explosions, dodged gun fire, gave KGBeast a whupping, fought Killer Croc, etc... Bane is highly underrated. It won't be easy as some of you say.

BUSTER1
If this is a regular close quarters fight, Bane kicks the crap out of Bullseye.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If this is a regular close quarters fight, Bane kicks the crap out of Bullseye.

not at all.. wow i'm shocked to see so many people thinking BE can't defend himself in CQC. This guy beat midnighter, fight Deadpool and did good, fights DD on a regular basis, has a adamantium skull. It's not gonna be too easy to kill (except recently which was lame).

Bane should have the upper hand in CQC but the damage BE will give him just trying to reach him might be too much for bane to handle. If he actually survives getting in touch with BE Bane should be pretty hurt.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Lord Feron
not at all.. wow i'm shocked to see so many people thinking BE can't defend himself in CQC. This guy beat midnighter, fight Deadpool and did good, fights DD on a regular basis, has a adamantium skull. It's not gonna be too easy to kill (except recently which was lame).

Bane should have the upper hand in CQC but the damage BE will give him just trying to reach him might be too much for bane to handle. If he actually survives getting in touch with BE Bane should be pretty hurt.

I know that Bullseye is a very skilled fighter, but so is Bane-and i would put both on the same level h2h wise. Bane however is considerably stronger, even without Venom. When did you ever see Lester tearing men's arms off ?

jinzin
Meh... I'm pretty sure Bane's proven himself to be bullet resistent with Venom... hell it may have even been without Venom...but I can't remember.

Either way he'll probably have high enough durability to tank some of what Bullseye's throwing at him and he's got the speed and reflexes to dodge some from a distance.

It's not unlikely that Bullseye can take the win if he plays it smart but based on his showing against Crossbones he might get stomped too.

iceman24567
Originally posted by jinzin
Meh... I'm pretty sure Bane's proven himself to be bullet resistent with Venom... hell it may have even been without Venom...but I can't remember.

Either way he'll probably have high enough durability to tank some of what Bullseye's throwing at him and he's got the speed and reflexes to dodge some from a distance.

It's not unlikely that Bullseye can take the win if he plays it smart but based on his showing against Crossbones he might get stomped too. I agree with this on a high dosage of venom bullets have little affect on him either way his healing is drastically increased.

OneDumbG0
Didn't stop DD from gutting BE. I'd peg Bane around Mat wise in speed. Seeing as he's gotten a hold of some metas before. Daredevil also had dozens of Hand ninjas who sacrificed themselves to give Daredevil a nice cheapshot to start the fight in close.

Bullseye wins.

namorsubby
IIRC Bane has fought Batman to a stalemate H2H even without venom. Hell, he seems to have enhanced strength beyond Bats even without venom.

Bane FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.