Cross Genre Nominations #8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

(6) When nodding state which would win in your opinion.

Characters off limits:

Until 9th thread:
MewTwo
Magneto

byrdgang21
Piccolo vs. Martian Manhunter

It's a battle of green aliens.

The Nuul
Tasky vs Pitt Achilles.

Black bolt z
Once again I need mod powers to pin this.

Cartman vs. Spiderman.

Cartman is extremely hard to hit but has crap durability.Cartman is bloodlusted as always.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Once again I need mod powers to pin this.

Cartman vs. Spiderman.

Cartman is extremely hard to hit but has crap durability.Cartman is bloodlusted as always.

What? He gets hit all the time...

chomperx9
Joker vs Ronald mcdonald

Lex luthor vs Mr clean

Hellspawn28
Gogeta vs. World War Hulk and Rulk.

chomperx9
Rhino vs Thunder hawk. head butt contest

twizzlers713
Jack bauer v Punisher. Jack has access to standard firearms, grenades, satellite surveillance, bulletproof vest, SUV, chopper, etc. and Chloe of course

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What? He gets hit all the time... Cartman is never hit by bullets....Originally posted by Hellspawn28
Gogeta vs. World War Hulk and Rulk. Gogeta would win.WWH really couldn't put him down due to his speed.And thier only chance is rulk to drain his energy but it might just overload him.

Black bolt z
Janempa or jenemba vs. thanos

I'm watching it right now and if nothing else due to jenempas powerset hes could go toe to toe with thanos.

The difference between the two in jenempa is the fat one and jenemba is the muscular one.

If you want I can post vids show his abilities.Say so if you want.It might change your mind.

Hellspawn28
I doubt Janemba can really do anything to him. I give that idea for a nod since it might be a decent match up.

What about The Punisher vs. Joe the Condor from Science Ninja Team: Gatchaman?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Hellspawn28
I doubt Janemba can really do anything to him. I give that idea for a nod since it might be a decent match up.

What about The Punisher vs. Joe the Condor from Science Ninja Team: Gatchaman? Dimensional stepping(punching through a portal and hitting him),reality warping,massive durability,high punching power,the ability to create more of himself,being about 100 feet tall.

And thats not the strong one.

chomperx9
colossus vs BAM BAM

StiltmanFTW
Shang Tsung vs. Mandarin

stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Asajj Ventress and General Grievous vs Blade, X-23, and Black Panther
Cartman is never hit by bullets.... Gogeta would win.WWH really couldn't put him down due to his speed.And thier only chance is rulk to drain his energy but it might just overload him.
Which has what to do with a fight against Spider-Man?

Rule of Funny bullet dodging won't help him against the web-slinger. Spider-Man won't even need to use more than one finger, he could kill Cartman with his pinky.

XanatosForever
GORT versus Silver Surfer

Wei Phoenix
Cartman is never hit by bullets.... Gogeta would win.WWH really couldn't put him down due to his speed.And thier only chance is rulk to drain his energy but it might just overload him.

Yeah but Wendy, Kyle and every other kid and midget could hit him and they are slower than bullets.no expression

chomperx9
Yeah but Wendy, Kyle and every other kid and midget could hit him and they are slower than bullets.no expression yeah token punched cartman in the face one time.

cdtm
Bane with Venom vs a Predator, hand to hand.

Hisoka vs Spiderman.

chomperx9
Batman vs Sagat H2H

marwash22
Chomper, how about putting all your noms in one post.

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
Chomper, how about putting all your noms in one post. i would if they came to me all at the same time.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shang Tsung vs. Mandarin

bump! uhuh

byrdgang21
Nod to janemba vs Thanos

Parmaniac
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Nod to janemba vs Thanos You have to state who would win in your opinion, no explanation just your thought that we can see if a matchup is one sided or not.

Naija boy
Originally posted by XanatosForever
GORT versus Silver Surfer

I want to nod this cuz id like to see Surfer in one of these cross genres but ive got no idea who or what GORT is, so cud u give a brief description of his/her/it abilities?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Asajj Ventress and General Grievous vs Blade, X-23, and Black Panther

Which has what to do with a fight against Spider-Man?

Rule of Funny bullet dodging won't help him against the web-slinger. Spider-Man won't even need to use more than one finger, he could kill Cartman with his pinky. Star wars characters easily.

True.His durability is trash

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Naija boy
I want to nod this cuz id like to see Surfer in one of these cross genres but ive got no idea who or what GORT is, so cud u give a brief description of his/her/it abilities?
GORT, the huge robot from the Day the Earth Stood Still. I'm assuming he wants to use the remake version.

GORT was basically powerful enough to completely overwhelm Earth's military and would have destroyed all of mankind if Klatuu hadn't stopped him. I'd say Surfer would stomp him though.

Black bolt z
GORT, the huge robot from the Day the Earth Stood Still. I'm assuming he wants to use the remake version.

GORT was basically powerful enough to completely overwhelm Earth's military and would have destroyed all of mankind if Klatuu hadn't stopped him. I'd say Surfer would stomp him though. This.

Gorts only display was the being able to disintegrate things and not being cut by a diamond drill.Surfer could easily do these things.

Surfer stomps.

psycho gundam
Chomper, how about putting all your noms in one post. easier to ignore that way thumb up

amnesia
silver surfer vs ssj goku?

Naija boy
Originally posted by amnesia

heh, nod to this tho it i can already see the resulting chaos.

Parmaniac
silver surfer vs ssj goku? please no dbz we've seen how that turns out

marwash22
An energy character against a character who can eat energy... awesome thread!

amnesia
Originally posted by Parmaniac
please no dbz we've seen how that turns out

Lots of angry people yelling at each other, that's the fun threads.

amnesia
Q vs HoM Wanda

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
easier to ignore that way thumb up oh but hulk vs cartman that sure as hell deserves a nod right ?

Parmaniac
If Cartman enters the astral plane he can give himself every super power he wants

Hellspawn28

Make it SSj4 Goku vs. SS then you might have a good match up. I doubt anyone around SSj2 level will be powerful enough to take him down.

Omega Vision
I still think Silver Surfer vs all the Z fighters from the Buu Saga would be a better matchup.

marwash22
if you're a fan of rape, then sure. No DBZ-er has any business going up against (a non-PIS) SS.

Lord_Talron
no shit.

Black bolt z
silver surfer vs ssj goku? Goku gets stomped.An SS2 would still lose pretty badly.IMO an SS3 could probably beat him.

Black bolt z
if you're a fan of rape, then sure. No DBZ-er has any business going up against (a non-PIS) SS. Surfer could own them if he used his powers like he should.But he doesn't do the things he could and fights like an idiot.Thats why he can't just insta pwn them.

Also any more nods to jenemba vs. thanos?If you look at jenembas feats its actually really impressive.

Lord_Talron
john henry vs luke cage

henry gets his 20 lbs hammer

incase henry is too fast for cage, spider-man instead?

Omega Vision
How about Stewie Griffin and Hubert Farnsworth vs Doctor Doom in a prep war?

ScreamPaste
How about Stewie Griffin and Hubert Farnsworth vs Doctor Doom in a prep war? NODDED

Lord_Talron
unless you can prove doom has built a smelloscope, this fight is spite.

nodded btw.

marwash22
nodded... why? What the hell does a prep battle consist of? Do we debate about who has created the best tech?

Lord_Talron
SMELLOSCOPE *****.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
unless you can prove doom has built a smelloscope, this fight is spite.

nodded btw. ^ nah, just a time cube that is portable and can do this:

http://a.imageshack.us/img805/8499/darkavengers04mrshepher.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img803/8499/darkavengers04mrshepher.jpg

Lord_Talron
what did it actually do?

psycho gundam
hint: that castle was destroyed before that jet flew off

Omega Vision
what did it actually do?
Looks like it contained a castle in it.

Farnsworth did something like that...

...except instead of a castle it contained a parallel universe.

marwash22
Stewie has created a spaceship that shrinks down to subatomic levels, death ray, mind control devices, cloning technology, a dimension remote, a weather dominator, a freeze gun, Robot Peter, a time machine... probably a bunch of other stuff i can't think of atm.

Stewie rapestomps.

Omega Vision
Stewie has created a spaceship that shrinks down to subatomic levels, death ray, mind control devices, cloning technology, a dimension remote, a weather dominator, a freeze gun, Robot Peter, a time machine... probably a bunch of other stuff i can't hink of atm.

Stewie rapestomps.
While impressive none of those things are beyond Doom's capability. Stewie is going to need Farnsworth's help against Doom.

Lord_Talron
should do the year 3000 harlem globetrotters vs doom

laughing out loud

amnesia
Q vs HoM Wanda

JUST NODDING MY OWN THREAD!

The Scenario
Farnsworth makes doomsday machines in his spare time. I also recall one machine that could move stars. The Planet Express ship does not move through space; it moves the universe around it. Not to mention his huge advantage with the What-If machine.

Looks like it contained a castle in it.

Farnsworth did something like that...

...except instead of a castle it contained a parallel universe.

He had at least 30 parallel universes just sitting around in boxes, IIRC. At least one of them was a universe where everyone was a pirate.

byrdgang21
Nod again to Thanos vs. Janemba.

Janemnba wins. (forgot to pick winner last time)

Black bolt z
How about Stewie Griffin and Hubert Farnsworth vs Doctor Doom in a prep war? Dooms good but going against 2 characters of that stature hes just outmatched.

Make it doom and reed and its a fairer match.

But as is I can't nod it

byrdgang21
Solid Snake, Raiden,Vamp vs Punisher, Deadpool, Blade

Broly vs SBP (w/o guardian armor)

The Crow vs. Batman

Bionic Commando vs. Captain America or Cable

Beowulf vs. Hercules

Black bolt z
Solid Snake, Raiden,Vamp vs Punisher, Deadpool, Blade

Broly vs SBP (w/o guardian armor)

The Crow vs. Batman

Bionic Commando vs. Captain America or Cable

Beowulf vs. Hercules I nod the first one

SBP easily

Don't know who the crow is

Doesn't know who BC is

What are the stips?

byrdgang21
I nod the first one

SBP easily

Don't know who the crow is

Doesn't know who BC is

What are the stips?

What stips would you suggest for the Beowulf v Herc fight? I'm not sure but Herc is a lot stronger but Beowulf still has some really good feats.

marwash22
Wait a goddamn minute... which Hercules are we talking about?

byrdgang21
How about

Neo (Matrix) vs. Green Lantern (John)

Both of theirs powers come from their imagination and pretty much do what their minds can come up with.

byrdgang21
Wait a goddamn minute... which Hercules are we talking about?

Marvel of course. I never refer to DCs Hercules.

chomperx9
kitana vs elektra

XanatosForever
Joker Versus Joker (The Batman)

The Batman animated series had a very different kind of style to the Joker, I thought. For one, he was more animalistic, and even seemed to have more combat prowess. I think it would be interesting to have these two variations of the madman run into each other.

Thought of another one. laughing

Squirrel Girl Versus Bubbles in a scavenger hunt!

They both can talk to squirrels, so it's up to each girl to convince their furry friends to help them out instead of the other to find the following items:

Dr. Doom's "I hate Squirrel Girl" Voodoo doll
Fuzzy Lumpkin's favorite Boomstick
Ultimate Quicksilver's stash of Wanda photoshoots
The baby seal fur sash of HIM
The ingredients to make the perfect little girl
Galactus's toothbrush

chomperx9

The Batman animated series had a very different kind of style to the Joker, I thought. For one, he was more animalistic, and even seemed to have more combat prowess. I think it would be interesting to have these two variations of the madman run into each other. i didnt like the joker from the batman

XanatosForever
Didn't say I liked him, either. no expression

Just said he was different, and, in my opinion, different enough to put up against classic Joker and see who would win.

marwash22
Marvel of course. I never refer to DCs Hercules. Dude, i thought you were talking about Hercules from the tv show. Beowulf was slightly above peak human; putting him against Marvel Herc would be RAPECURBSTOMPSPITE.

chomperx9
Didn't say I liked him, either. no expression

Just said he was different, and, in my opinion, different enough to put up against classic Joker and see who would win. I didnt say you liked him no expression

XanatosForever
Oh...Well...Okay...dur-rage

Omega Vision

The Batman animated series had a very different kind of style to the Joker, I thought. For one, he was more animalistic, and even seemed to have more combat prowess. I think it would be interesting to have these two variations of the madman run into each other.

I'm pretty sure you're already allowed to make threads featuring versions of comics characters in other media provided the character is primarily comics based.

XanatosForever
So it would seem. Thanks, OV. My Squirrel Girl v. Bubbles suggestion is still up, though. stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Marvel of course. I never refer to DCs Hercules. WHich beowulf?I'm just thinking of the movie one that killed grendel.Originally posted by byrdgang21
How about

Neo (Matrix) vs. Green Lantern (John)

Both of theirs powers come from their imagination and pretty much do what their minds can come up with. Take away neos reality bending powers and its a fairer fight.I mean he could easily just make everything that GL throws at him stop like he does bullets.Originally posted by XanatosForever

Thought of another one. laughing

Squirrel Girl Versus Bubbles in a scavenger hunt!

They both can talk to squirrels, so it's up to each girl to convince their furry friends to help them out instead of the other to find the following items:

Dr. Doom's "I hate Squirrel Girl" Voodoo doll
Fuzzy Lumpkin's favorite Boomstick
Ultimate Quicksilver's stash of Wanda photoshoots
The baby seal fur sash of HIM
The ingredients to make the perfect little girl
Galactus's toothbrush I nod SG vs. bubbles.But bubbles will probably win.She has faster movement speed and it will take SG a long time to find galactus's toothbrush.

Lord_Talron
both book version and movie version slayed grendel...

Wei Phoenix
The Thor vs Kefka is cool.

amnesia
Thor vs Current Aizen

I want more Thor threads.

illadelph12
Afro Samurai Vs The Bat Family (Bruce, Grayson, Todd, Cassandra)

Battle takes place in the Neo Feudal Japan.

Standard equipment only.

psycho gundam
^ nod , but i have to say one thing that could easily make it spite:

any of team bat tossing a gas bomb/pellet either geared to explode near afro or upon getting destroyed (afro cutting it). he'd go down easily, and batman does have stuff like that at times

Black bolt z
Thor vs Current Aizen

I want more Thor threads. No.

Any more jenemba vs. Thanos?

psycho gundam
no thanks

Black bolt z
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no thanks And dubious means?

marwash22
Match-ups with nods (number of nods)

Janemba, from "DBZ" vs. Thanos (1)
SSJ Goku, from "DBZ" vs. Silver Surfer (1)
Stewie Griffin, from "Family Guy" & Dr. Farnsworth, from "Futurama" vs. Dr. Doom (2)
Bubbles, from "DBZ" vs. Squirrel Girl (1)
Kefka, from "Final Fantasy" vs. Thor (1)
Afro, from "Afro Samurai" vs. Bruce Wayne, Cass Cain, Jason Todd & Dick Grayson (1)

Solid Snake, Raiden & Vamp, from "Metal Gear" vs. Punisher, Deadpool & Blade (received ONE nod but Vamp is ineligible due to being used in the 7th matchup thread with Slade)

Black bolt z
Please another nod for jenemba vs. thanos.I'll post videos later.

Black bolt z
WHo would be a good match for the woodland critters in south park that had the satanic powers and the blood orgy?

chomperx9
who would be a good match for scuzzle butt ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
who would be a good match for scuzzle butt ? Your mother.....

chomperx9
no nods for kitana vs elektra ?

marwash22
Xena Warrior Princess vs. Captain America(Steve)

-Steve gets his Shield
-Xena gets her Chakram
-fight takes place in Gladiator arena (as seen in the movie "Gladiator"wink

Sylar (circa season 4), from "Heroes" runs the JLA Guantlet

1. Hawk and Dove
2. Aqua Man
3. Steel
4. Hawkman and Hawkgirl
5. Stargirl and STRIPE
6. Red Tornado
7. WW
8. Green Lantern, John Stewart
9. Martian Manhunter
10. Superman

-Sylar gets no rest between rounds
-all fights take place on Themyscira
-all fight begin with opponents starting 50 feet away from each other
-link to Sylar's abilities (http://heroeswiki.com/Sylar)
-Sylar gets the abilities of anyone he defeats in a round (keep in mind that this only applies to natural abilities. Example: If he gets to and defeats John, he wouldn't get a power ring. Also, Sylar need to be able to cut open the persons head (via TK-knife) in order to copy their abilities, so if that isn't possible, he would not acquire his opponent's power)

Law & Yulaw, from "The One" vs. Batman (Bruce), Current Grayson (in Nightwing costume), Shiva and Cass

-Standard gear for all of the Bat-fam members
-fight takes place in the Batcave

r0nm0n88
captain planet and the red ranger, vs captain atom

SumOfAllFear
Thor vs Current Aizen

nod to this

marwash22
MOVIE VERSIONS (All armed with the gear/weapons they had in their respective appearances)...

Beowulf, from "Beowulf"
Achilles, from "Troy"
Perseus, from "Clash of the Titans"
Leonadis, from "300"
Xena, from "Xena: Warrior Princess"
Ozymandias, from "Watchmen"
Artemis, from "Wonder Woman"

vs.

Killer Croc
Scorpion
Lizard
Wendigo
Sasquatch
Puma

-fight takes place in an amusement park

chomperx9
Black lightning vs Raiden from MK

Black bolt z
Superman

vs.

Charles nelson riley.

slbglp6C-Mk

marwash22
if you wanna go that route, why not just go with Chuck Norris?

Black bolt z
if you wanna go that route, why not just go with Chuck Norris? Because charles nelson riley had the head of chuck norris on his wall after he kicked the moose.

marvelmadness13
Let's see Thor vs Kefka, God of Magic vs God of Thunder. Kefka's feats include rearranging continents on a whim, gatherin material from across the world simultaneously and building a tower out of it with his telekinesis, and nuking cities off the map from the other side of the planet with a flick of his wrist.

Etna
^ i nod kefka vs thor!

The Thor vs Kefka is cool.

looks like a 2nd nod!

Possibly a Nod!

stick out tongue mad evil face

Tha C-Master
Shin Akuma vs Iron Man.

byrdgang21

Stewie Griffin, from "Family Guy" & Dr. Farnsworth, from "Futurama" vs. Dr. Doom (2)
Kefka, from "Final Fantasy" vs. Thor (1)
Afro, from "Afro Samurai" vs. Bruce Wayne, Cass Cain, Jason Todd & Dick Grayson (1)

Solid Snake, Raiden & Vamp, from "Metal Gear" vs. Punisher, Deadpool & Blade (received ONE nod but Vamp is ineligible due to being used in the 7th matchup thread with Slade)

Vamp wasn't used. Fight #7 was Deathstroke vs. Albert Wesker from Resident Evil

byrdgang21
Voltron vs. Apocalypse (1000ft tall)

Neo vs Ion

amnesia
Originally posted by Etna

Possibly a Nod!

stick out tongue mad evil face

i nod.

marwash22
Vamp wasn't used. Fight #7 was Deathstroke vs. Albert Wesker from Resident Evil my mistake.

marwash22
MOVIE VERSIONS (All armed with the gear/weapons they had in their respective appearances)...

Beowulf, from "Beowulf"
Achilles, from "Troy"
Perseus, from "Clash of the Titans"
Leonadis, from "300"
Xena, from "Xena: Warrior Princess"
Ozymandias, from "Watchmen"
Artemis, from "Wonder Woman"

vs.

Killer Croc
Scorpion
Lizard
Wendigo
Sasquatch
Puma

-fight takes place in an amusement park bump! cool

Kefka, from "Final Fantasy" vs. Thor (4)
Aizen, from "Bleach" vs. Thor (1)
Solid Snake, Raiden & Vamp, from "Metal Gear" vs. Punisher, Deadpool & Blade (1)

Creshosk
^ i nod kefka vs thor!

looks like a 2nd nod!

Possibly a Nod!

stick out tongue mad evil face Add in my nod if you need.

marwash22
Originally posted by Creshosk
Add in my nod if you need. done.

carver9
bump! cool

Solid Snake, Raiden & Vamp, from "Metal Gear" vs. Punisher, Deadpool & Blade (1)

I disagree with all of your DBZ threads. I dont think any DBZ fights should be created because it causes nothing but frustration and arguments; by the way, Janemba>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

carver9
Please another nod for jenemba vs. thanos.I'll post videos later.

Thats a none fight and its not good to make DBZ threads; look at everything that we are going through on the tier thread and look at the Thor vs Vegeta/Cell fight.

XanatosForever
bump! cool

Edit: Nevermind. iFail dur-rage

marwash22
Originally posted by carver9
I disagree with all of your DBZ threads. I dont think any DBZ fights should be created because it causes nothing but frustration and arguments; by the way, Janemba>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos. They're not MY THREADS.

That's a list of threads people have suggested and that have gotten nods from other people... I haven't nodded a DBZ thread since this whole cross-genre thing started. Also, i will continue to NOT support DBZ character threads because i believe they will all just erode into massive cluster phucks. For one thing, people still can't even agree on what level to place DBZ character's, because as a general rule, power-scaling is frowned upon and that's the only thing DBZ-proponents can hang their hats on. In short, DBZ threads are boring as shit and i still don't get how people haven't come to the same realization.

It's almost as if people just like inane conversations that have no logical conclusions. sneer

RE: Blaxican
I think that instead of not ever doing DBZ threads, everyone should just put Carver on ignore.

carver9
They're not MY THREADS.

That's a list of threads people have suggested and that have gotten nods from other people... I haven't nodded a DBZ thread since this whole cross-genre thing started. Also, i will continue to NOT support DBZ character threads because i believe they will all just erode into massive cluster phucks. For one thing, people still can't even agree on what level to place DBZ character's, because as a general rule, power-scaling is frowned upon and that's the only thing DBZ-proponents can hang their hats on. In short, DBZ threads are boring as shit and i still don't get how people haven't come to the realization; it's almost as if people just like inane conversations that have no logical conclusions.

I agree with everything you just said.

Black bolt z
I disagree with all of your DBZ threads. I dont think any DBZ fights should be created because it causes nothing but frustration and arguments; by the way, Janemba>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos. No hes not.They are about equal IMO.But jenemba does have the size advantage and being able to create more of himself.But thanos is smarter and much much much more cunning.Originally posted by carver9
Thats a none fight and its not good to make DBZ threads; look at everything that we are going through on the tier thread and look at the Thor vs Vegeta/Cell fight. Thor would destroy cell.

carver9
No hes not.They are about equal IMO.But jenemba does have the size advantage and being able to create more of himself.But thanos is smarter and much much much more cunning. Thor would destroy cell.

OMG, I give up. I have finally done it, I give up.

Black bolt z
OMG, I give up. I have finally done it, I give up. band

Black bolt z
Super skrull vs. darth sion?Kl'rt might not be the best person to be sion but hes the closest I could think of.

carver9
band

Dont celebrate, you didnt do anything impressive. You just say things without thinking.

Black bolt z
Dont celebrate, you didnt do anything impressive. bawling

Creshosk
bawling Making a brick wall give up is pretty damned impressive in my opinion.

carver9
Originally posted by Creshosk
Making a brick wall give up is pretty damned impressive in my opinion.

When did he make you give up.

confused

Look at your Superman respect thread.

Etna
^
ok guys lets not get off topic. Do some nominations before this thread is gone

Edit: Nevermind. iFail dur-rage

that picture is hilarious when you guys use it.

But what did you fail? what was it that you nominated?

Make a Megas vs dammit!

Black bolt z
Super skrull vs. darth sion?Kl'rt might not be the best person to be sion but hes the closest I could think of. Anyone?

Etna
Nitro vs The Fridge in the Indiano Jones movie

Black bolt z
How about darth bane vs. nova(frankie)

amnesia
Nitro vs The Fridge in the Indiano Jones movie

laughing out loud

also, nod

chomperx9
punisher vs ultraviolet

r0nm0n88
the power puff girls vs the fantastic four

Lord_Talron
nod to powerpuff girls vs f4

chomperx9
how come i dont get any nods ?

marwash22
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
the power puff girls vs the fantastic four they don't even have hands or feet sneer

how come i dont get any nods ? Probably because you don't suggest DBZ characters. Suggest something with Vegeta or Buu, i bet you get nods then.

chomperx9
they don't even have hands or feet sneer

Probably because you don't suggest DBZ characters. Suggest something with Vegeta or Buu, i bet you get nods then. or if i PM bada to post on here my ideas then i will get some nods.

PS i never got into DBZ

Omega Vision
how come i dont get any nods ?
Maybe try explaining the matchups rather than just spamming one-liners.

chomperx9
Maybe try explaining the matchups rather than just spamming one-liners. you cant figure out the matchups from any of the posts i did ? most of them are skilled fighters. like Elektra vs Kitana. i mean does the matchup need to be explained there ?

not one of my posts was spamming. except for the lex luthor vs MR clean post. i was just being silly there

Lord_Talron
tony stark vs hercules (marvel) vs james bond (connery) vs indiana jones

details: out of 300 girls which one of these guys can get the most women to agree to sleep with him?

chomperx9
tony stark vs hercules (marvel) vs james bond (connery) vs indiana jones

details: out of 300 girls which one of these guys can get the most women to agree to sleep with him? in this life time tony stark for the money and fame he would get the most girls.

centuries ago i would say indiana jones when people looked at more important things.

The Scenario
Megas XLR vs. Gurren Lagaan. Not the whole thing, but the smaller one with only two Ganmen. I think that's alright.

?

XanatosForever
^
ok guys lets not get off topic. Do some nominations before this thread is gone

that picture is hilarious when you guys use it.

But what did you fail? what was it that you nominated?

Make a Megas vs dammit!

I'm trying to think of something.

Originally posted by The Scenario
Megas XLR vs. Gurren Lagaan. Not the whole thing, but the smaller one with only two Ganmen. I think that's alright.

?

Megas has a comic? If not that makes this a tv versus anime/manga match.

The Scenario
Megas has a comic? If not that makes this a tv versus anime/manga match.

Ah, I didn't comsider that. But are anime and western animation considered the same thing?

Creshosk
Megas has a comic? Technically.

http://www.dccomics.com/dcu/comics/?cm=2344

Don't know if it counts since it didn't originate in a comic book.

marwash22
i was told that it counts, but you would only be able to use feats from comic, and not the tv show... which is dumb as hell 'cause it's exactly the same, but eh. Also, if a comic has movies, tv shows or games, that stuff is legit to use, but If i suggest Buffy vs. Blade in a non-cross genre match, i would only be able to use comic feats for Buffy... lulz, that's just stupid.

Creshosk
i was told that it counts, but you would only be able to use feats from comic, and not the tv show... which is dumb as hell 'cause it's exactly the same, but eh. Also, if a comic has movies, tv shows or games, that stuff is legit to use, but If i suggest Buffy vs. Blade in a non-cross genre match, i would only be able to use comic feats for Buffy... lulz, that's just stupid. Depends on how close the continuities are.

The Teen Titans Go comics are of the same continuity as the Teen Titans cartoon. The comics events would change to reflect events in the cartoon and vice versa.

However its hard to say with other series. The 90's cartoon of the X-Men for example wasn't the same continuity as the main comics, but they made X-Men Adventures instead.

Etna
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
the power puff girls vs the fantastic four

nod

Originally posted by The Scenario

?

Would nod if its possible sad

Creshosk
Could always offer up a very basic Megas vs Sentinals thread. Or if you think that's too underpowered ramp it up to mastermold or prime sentinals or nimrod or maybe bastion or something...

(Each of those counts as a possible thread, you can nod any combonation of Megas vs something I said.

Lord_Talron
in this life time tony stark for the money and fame he would get the most girls.

centuries ago i would say indiana jones when people looked at more important things. sorry dude, my moneys on connery smokin'

chomperx9
mastermold or nimrod vs megatron would be good

marwash22
sorry dude, my moneys on connery smokin' nah, dude, Tony takes that match without much effort.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>